SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Andi is always beautiful and very photogenic.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 10844008_751264941575485_31305361_n

I think this may be my new favourite picture of them. I love that they look so happy. I love that she's wearing the necklace. And I absolutely love that they pulled off this sneaky manoeuvre and didn't get caught! I still have no idea how she managed to get him (and Sabel!!) there without being seen -- we know from the photos on Hy's twitter that the cabin isn't exactly remote, and Josh's car isn't what I'd call nondescript. Did she meet him somewhere out of town and throw him in her trunk and smuggle him in? However they did it, I absolutely love that nothing was going to stop them from being together.  

Laudergirl wrote:I've actually been on a couple conference calls with them as I joined Team Murray back in late October. It's cute because Josh has mentioned a few times now how he got so out of shape during filming and how Andi loved him for him, and not what he looked like on the outside. I think anyone who watched all season would say there was a definite weight gain for Josh between the stripping date and the FS date & finale, but I found him to be sexy and gorgeous even with the extra pounds on him! Apparently so did Andi!
OH HELL YES. I can't imagine anyone ever, ever turning him down because he was carrying a few extra pounds.  :fanningfan

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 10852716_975362272493261_1951986332_n

SO awesome! Such a cool project and a great opportunity for Andi. I hope her designs are a smash hit and they crash the website and sell out in mere minutes. Smiley
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:04 pm

I'm really proud of Andi. It's not an easy task for a woman to do a great job at a career and do an equally great job with traditional "domestic" tasks. Andi is proving that she is the 21st century woman, the "whole package". There's nothing stopping her and there's nothing stopping Josh and Andi together either. People have tried to pull them down, and they haven't succeeded. What doesn't break you would only make you stronger!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:23 pm

aviej wrote:I'm really proud of Andi. It's not an easy task for a woman to do a great job at a career and do an equally great job with traditional "domestic" tasks. Andi is proving that she is the 21st century woman, the "whole package". There's nothing stopping her and there's nothing stopping Josh and Andi together either. People have tried to pull them down, and they haven't succeeded. What doesn't break you would only make you stronger!

Good Post I agree :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:53 pm

KatelynBedrosian ‏@KatieBedrosian · 1h1 hour ago
Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman 10 feet away from us eating dinner at Hal's
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman · 1m1 minute ago
Judge away... #fatkidlovecake # cheatingbyeating

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 B4IxVt3CUAEuJQZ

Embedded image permalink
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:36 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  · 1m1 minute ago  
Judge away... #fatkidlovecake # cheatingbyeating

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 B4IxVt3CUAEuJQZ

Embedded image permalink

Hehe! I love how real Andi is. Hope they are doing something exciting this weekend. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:38 pm

I love that Andi is getting into designing. She really has so many avenues that she can go down. I mean, she does it all. Cook, sew, design, model, attorney and the list goes on and on. And I bet she puts on a classy party.

So envious of her but in a good way.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:41 am

Well, I knew that Andi was a fan of The Voice, but it looks like Josh watches it with her too. Cute twitter banter between JODI and Voice contestant Jessie Pitts last night!

Jessie Pitts ‏@JessiePitts724  12h12 hours ago
@AndiDorfman hope you and your sweet man be watching @NBCTheVoice this Tuesday! ❤️ huge fan of the dorfman/murray clan ❤️

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  12h12 hours ago
Giiiiirrrl. We are obsessed!!!!  @JessiePitts724! We are rooting for you for the wildcard! Represent the south!!!

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 12h12 hours ago
@JessiePitts724 @AndiDorfman we'll be watchin, good luck!

Last edited by Laudergirl on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:48 am

Laudergirl wrote:Well, I knew that Andi was a fan of The Voice, but it looks like Josh watches it with her too. Cute twitter banter between JODI and Voice contestant Jessie Pitts last night!

Jessie Pitts ‏@JessiePitts724  12h12 hours ago
@AndiDorfman hope you and your sweet man be watching @NBCTheVoice this Tuesday! ❤️ huge fan of the dorfman/murray clan ❤️

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  12h12 hours ago
Giiiiirrrl. We are obsessed!!!!  @JessiePitts724! We are rooting for you for the wildcard! Represent the south!!!

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  12h12 hours ago
@JessiePitts724 @AndiDorfman we'll be watchin, good luck!

It is so nice to see how successful Andi and Josh were coming back to the "real" world and making it work. When I see these two, I realize that sometimes a real love story does come out of this show. So happy for them and hope we see them soon on TV!
:cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:24 am

She is such a cutie! I hope she didn't just design a tshirt only though. We'll see.

I saw people asking on Insta where her cardie is from and I think it's this guy. There are dupes everywhere though so it can be found in a bunch of different places.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vince-shawl-cardigan/3512250?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=vince_shawl_cardigan:901325&cm_pla=tops:women:sweater&cm_ven=Linkshare&cuid=4a337b2dbb7a1f1601e44e64c03c8b1b

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 7947756

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Josh posted this quote on Twitter.
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 B4MpwXPCMAE6ww7

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara