SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by sara11 Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Andi just posted on IG if someone can bring that over!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:35 pm

She's so domesticated, err, domestic now laugh out loud heartbeat

andi_dorfman
58 minutes ago
Rainy Sunday Snuggles-and-Seafood-Stew kind of day in the A @joshmurray11 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 23 915705_786429668097664_1791942171_n

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Alanna wrote:She's so domesticated, err, domestic now laugh out loud heartbeat

andi_dorfman
58 minutes ago
Rainy Sunday Snuggles-and-Seafood-Stew kind of day in the A @joshmurray11 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 23 915705_786429668097664_1791942171_n

Looks yummy!  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:56 pm

sophienette wrote:
sara11 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Sophie, I saw on twitter that you wanted to know who wanted another JODI video.  Never ask just bring it on.  Always ready for a new video.

With regards to this, Sophie, this may be a lot of work but maybe you could use new footage from interviews they've done since AFR? Like scenes when they are laughing, the end of the pool after dark interview when they were dancing, some of the people magazine video footage etc. Think it could be cute as a sort of "heres where they are now" video Smiley

Not interviews but... Here is the new video, focusing on pics from AFTER the show, with help from our own Eden!

"Life Is Better With You"

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/11/23/life-is-better-with-you-josh-and-andi-video/ …

Great minds... Smiley

Awesome sophi, you captured all the greatness that is them!! Thanks so much!! clapping!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:This is slightly off topic, but I was thinking about an interview Andi did post show where when asked what surprised her most about the show, she said it was the deep love she felt for Josh, and how she went into filming hopeful, but didn't know if she would find that.

Did I just imagine this interview, or did it really happen, because I can't find it posted anywhere on this forum? It was in an article, and not a video interview.  Does anyone else remember this or know were I can find it?

Yes.  I have seen that somewhere and I'm not 100% but I think it might be in Andi's last blog for People magazine right after the finale.  

I do have a couple of their interviews with some of the magazines and I'll thumb through them and if I see it I will repost.

Thanks Laura and Edenpol!  It definitely wasn't Andi's final blog in People and was more recent like in the last month or two. I really wish I could remember the magazine or website, but maybe you both will have better luck!

Laudergirl I am pretty sure it was the interview she did for the Louisiana magazine. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of the magazine. Maybe the link is on one of Sophie's updates?

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:58 pm

I bet Josh was very surprised when he found out Andi can cook and she sews a lot of her own clothes. He didn't know any of that when he proposed.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:12 pm

nannymargie wrote:I bet Josh was very surprised when he found out Andi can cook and she sews a lot of her own clothes.  He didn't know any of that when he proposed.

Yeah I can imagine that Josh's love for her quadrupled - especially as he is an "eater".  I can imagine just how much she took care of him too when they were in "hiding" till the finale. Andi sure is the "whole package" as all the guys kept on repeating in the show. A career woman, an athlete and a homemaker. Josh knows the treasure he found in her and he's not going to let her go.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Andi's dad just posted this on twitter:

Hy Dorfman ‏@HyDorfman · 33m33 minutes ago
Dorfman/Murray family picture gets photo bombed by Munson !

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 23 B3KuNlsIcAAVqJ4
Embedded image permalink
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:27 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:Andi's dad just posted this on twitter:

Hy Dorfman ‏@HyDorfman  · 33m33 minutes ago  
Dorfman/Murray family picture gets photo bombed by Munson !

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 23 B3KuNlsIcAAVqJ4
Embedded image permalink
Well, there's our answer -- they were at the Dorfman's!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:30 pm

That's an awesome photobomb!

"No one's taking family pics without me! "

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Looks like another dog is in front of this one, you can see it's legs. Are these the Dorfman pups? anyone know? If they are then I guess we can assume that the pics were taken at their home. right? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Jolena wrote:Looks like another dog is in front of this one, you can see it's legs. Are these the Dorfman pups? anyone  know? If they are then I guess we can assume that the pics were taken at their home. right? no idea

Yes they have another dog and it is brown, his name is Dooley.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara