SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by aviej Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:50 pm

InstaCancun ‏@instaCancun 3h3 hours ago
My friends are decent looking and well behaved. @andi_dorfman @kellytravisty #mexicantev... http://ift.tt/1zkAveS

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 50 B4Xd4joIAAAz8r2
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by soccermom333 Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:55 pm

aviej wrote:InstaCancun ‏@instaCancun  3h3 hours ago
My friends are decent looking and well behaved. @andi_dorfman @kellytravisty #mexicantev... http://ift.tt/1zkAveS  

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 50 B4Xd4joIAAAz8r2

Love that Andi is having a fun and relaxing time. She deserves it. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:08 am

Laura Walsh wrote:
edenpol wrote:I know she has supporting people, amazing people, but there are some poeple (like myself) that can't stand the fact there is a person, even one, that doesn't like them. And comments such mean things. You can be so strong but those comments will still get to you.
Gosh I wish I could meet her. So so so badly!

Edenpol,

Very well said.  If you ever find your way here to the United States I will have my son set you up.  bestbud!

I don't know how he did it but he got me a meet.  
Ohhh that's so sweet!!! :cutesmile!: I think I might be there within a year, but I'm not sure. Depends on my family giggling
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:16 am

Linds911 wrote:It's a cute design. Andi is very photogenic. Love that Josh promoted it as well. Smiley

southwardapparel
4 hours ago
We love the love today!! We hope YOU love this teaser tee for the Andi for Southward collection available this Feb! Check out Southwardapparel.com for more info about the LOVE tee as well as a Q&A on our blog with @andi_dorfman!

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 50 10838563_1497172683905084_806652134_n

joshmurray11
41 minutes ago
Such a nice, simple, and fun Georgia Peach 'LOVE' shirt that @andi_dorfman designed, very proud of her for taking on new endeavors and having fun with it. Go check it out at Southward Apparel.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 50 10817975_1577390822476586_409638218_n

Josh is so sweet!!
I can't find the Q&A!! no idea
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 am

Q&A link: http://southwardapparel.com/blogs/news/16056789-andi-dorfman-for-southward-apparel

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 50 87b72b10  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 50 86669110  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:04 am

umngirl wrote:Q&A link: http://southwardapparel.com/blogs/news/16056789-andi-dorfman-for-southward-apparel
Thank you, you're awesome!!
That one before last question :peanutbutter:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Andi posted this on IG:
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 50 10817619_1573541656192360_310494998_n
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:05 pm

That is a beautiful quote. Wouldn't it be great if Josh sent that to her or even her mom or dad.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:That is a beautiful quote.  Wouldn't it be great if Josh sent that to her or even her mom or dad.  

After all the bad comments she had lately about her finger, not working as a lawyer right now and the T shirt I really hope that it is Josh who sent that to her. But I guess we will never know for sure.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:39 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:That is a beautiful quote.  Wouldn't it be great if Josh sent that to her or even her mom or dad.  

After all the bad comments she had lately about her finger, not working as a lawyer right now and the T shirt I really hope that it is Josh who sent that to her.  But I guess we will never know for sure.

I am not sure who sent her the quote but Josh liked the IG post which shows he supports her IMO

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Justafan2 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

After all the bad comments she had lately about her finger, not working as a lawyer right now and the T shirt I really hope that it is Josh who sent that to her.  But I guess we will never know for sure.

I am not sure who sent her the quote but Josh liked the IG post which shows he supports her IMO
How can you see it? I can't see all the likers and I can't see Josh sad
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:49 pm

edenpol wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

How can you see it? I can't see all the likers and I can't see Josh sad

If you are on IG, go to the activity section (it's the icon with the heart). There, you have following and you. If you go to following, it shows you the activity of the people you follow, such as pictures they like or comment on.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara