SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:33 am

Very nice website Andi created. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 64 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 64 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 64 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 64 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by sara11 Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:11 am

AnandaMarie wrote:
foodie wrote:If there was a Josh section in her website, that'd be great haha

I know right!  We love Josh so much too. Hopefully she can add it later on.

Maybe she will do what Des did - Des added a "Chris' corner" to her website where he writes random posts. thumbsup

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:36 am

Laura Walsh wrote:I am so excited for Andi.  I hope Andi remembers what I wrote to her in the letter I gave them in A/C.  I said, "For every person that says something mean or snarky about you there are a thousand people that love you.  These people are just jealous that you just happen to be so in love with someone that is so in love with you."    And that's what I believe.  The kind of love that Josh and Andi have just doesn't come along every day.  So depending on what type of person you are you will either be so happy for Andi to have found that kind of love or you will say mean things.  

I think just about everyone on here is just so happy for Josh and Andi and support them in whatever they choose to do.

Good Post
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:18 am

I can't wait for Andi and Josh to post something about Hanukka, I hope they will!! Andi is Jewish on both sides and Josh I think just on one side but look!

Kacie McDonnell ‏@KacieMcDonnell Dec 12
Aaron: let's just make the ginger house on the floor.
Me: that's unsanitary.
Aaron: why? you don't make it out of food

User Actions
Following

Lauren Murray
‏@mommamurray
@KacieMcDonnell It's my fault, sorry sad
He grew up spinning dreidels.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Andi did a blog post about a podcast series called "serial" and I started listening to it just out of interest and it is absolutely riveting! I can't stop!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:19 pm

sara11 wrote:Andi did a  blog post about a podcast series called "serial" and I started listening to it just out of interest and it is absolutely riveting! I can't stop!

Please tell us where you found this.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:23 pm

edenpol wrote:I can't wait for Andi and Josh to post something about Hanukka, I hope they will!! Andi is Jewish on both sides and Josh I think just on one side but look!

Kacie McDonnell ‏@KacieMcDonnell  Dec 12
Aaron: let's just make the ginger house on the floor.
Me: that's unsanitary.
Aaron: why? you don't make it out of food

User Actions  
Following

Lauren Murray
‏@mommamurray
@KacieMcDonnell It's my fault, sorry sad
He grew up spinning dreidels.

I love the humor in this family! I just posted about this yesterday too, how with the Murrays embracing jewish traditions for Lauren all these years and how that will allow Josh to have a deeper understanding of Andi's faith. Again, these two seem just so perfect for each other!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:40 pm

edenpol wrote:On the "press" section on Andi's website there are many, many photos of Josh and her :cutesmile!:

Lovely! Maybe I sould suggest some videos giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:
sara11 wrote:Andi did a  blog post about a podcast series called "serial" and I started listening to it just out of interest and it is absolutely riveting! I can't stop!

Please tell us where you found this.

On the blog section of her website

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Can Josh get any better? Now we are hearing that he does laundry. I don't think Andi is letting this one go because he is the TOTAL package.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:34 pm

He is the total package! I think too being the oldest sibling he took on a lot of responsibility. And when they moved to Athens, he was like the parent figure. So it doesn't surprise me really. But it definitely goes against his image of being a "jock".
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:50 pm

aviej wrote:He is the total package! I think too being the oldest sibling he took on a lot of responsibility. And when they moved to Athens, he was like the parent figure. So it doesn't surprise me really. But it definitely goes against his image of being a "jock".

Minor league baseball, particularly A league ball, is not glamorous at all. They make very little money in general (Josh had a good signing bonus, but the day to day paycheck might not have been much) so I am not surprised that he has pretty good housekeeping skills. Josh's maturity with all the difficulties and challenges he had met in life was one of the things I initially liked about him so much.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara