SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Yes. I see the yellow ribbons finally wore out. There was a time when we would have thought it was the end of the world if we didn't see that yellow ribbon. But it lasted at least until their 6 month anniversary which really says something considering the wear and tear of just showering with it on all the time for six months.

I think the wrist band he has on now is regarding AdvoCare.

So glad to see that it seems MM has introduced Andi to some of her friends. Just have to say one more time how much they look alike.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by sara11 Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Laudergirl wrote:^^^^^  Looks like it's a house party they are at. I'm guessing some of Josh's Tampa friends wanted to see him and meet Andi. I'm curious if he will connect with his old pal Nick Peterson (Bachelorette 7/Bach Pad 3) while down there?

Well here ya go!!

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 70 B5UCefpIEAA_zGf
Nick Peterson ‏@NickPetersonTV  41m41 minutes ago
Me and @AndiDorfman do selfies.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:52 pm

sara11 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:^^^^^  Looks like it's a house party they are at. I'm guessing some of Josh's Tampa friends wanted to see him and meet Andi. I'm curious if he will connect with his old pal Nick Peterson (Bachelorette 7/Bach Pad 3) while down there?

Well here ya go!!

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 70 B5UCefpIEAA_zGf
Nick Peterson ‏@NickPetersonTV  41m41 minutes ago
Me and @AndiDorfman do selfies.

Hahaha!! Too funny! Thanks Sara11 for finding this!

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 70 Empty why?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:41 pm

Why did the yellow ribbon have to break? Why oh why? :tissuebox

I mean, we knew it had to happen eventually because of wear and tear sigh...
He's also not wearing that black band he used to wear, I'm not sure why he wore the black band but it wasn't pretty so that's good.

Well soon they'll marry and then he'll have his ring. So we'll have to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Just in case anyone wanted to know, Andi was definitely out shopping with Lauren yesterday. I just noticed some comments on an IG picture of Andi at the mall and the person said she met Josh's mom too because she was there.

Nice to see them spending quality time together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Just in case anyone wanted to know, Andi was definitely out shopping with Lauren yesterday. I just noticed some comments on an IG picture of Andi at the mall and the person said she met Josh's mom too because she was there.

Nice to see them spending quality time together.

Do the IG comments say whether Josh was there as well? I'd like to welcome the idea of a girls' shopping experience.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:59 pm

^ It seems like it was just a girls trip. The person who posted the picture just said she met Andi and Lauren. Someone else commented on the same picture stating she met Josh when he was in Jacksonville and the girl didn't reply saying She met Josh too or anything.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:39 pm

MM posted pics on her facebook if someone can bring them over.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:06 pm

MM's FB page

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 70 10478131_10204770482558331_5377470727065286269_n

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 70 10849786_10204770484518380_1967436718141373106_n
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:13 pm

I really like the one with just andi and josh they look so happy
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:16 pm

Very fancy. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 70 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 70 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 70 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:22 pm

Such a gorgeous couple! Thanks for posting this here, what lovely pics to come home to.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara