SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:57 pm

It's like they read the forum because pictures/tweets always seem to post shortly after! Hope they have a blast during their first holidays of many more to come!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 77 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 77 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 77 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 77 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:11 pm

aviej wrote:Andi's IG:
It was a very Murray early Christmas! Vegas and Kansas City here we come!

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 77 10838316_600497193388044_783707676_n

These pictures are fantastic! You can see so much love in this family!!! This will definitely hold me over for a bit, haha!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Okay. Now when my husband gets home he won't see me bummed and ask me why am I so bummed. I'm sure he would not have appreciated it if I said, "Because Andi and Josh have not posted a picture or sent a tweet in a week." He would walk right over to the phone and call someone to have me committed. giggling

I love this picture. There's Andi and Josh's big wide grins that I love. I love that the whole family look like they're having a great family night. Just relaxing and having an early Christmas.

Now we can all have a Very Merry Christmas.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Josh posted and IG about Advocare if someone can bring it over.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Josh's IG:
Start this New Year off with a BOOM and join us on our 1st nationwide 24-Day Challenge! I'm doing this for my family, for my future kids, for myself because I want to be around...

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 77 10838565_953835021312563_101040146_n
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:19 am

Justafan2 wrote:Love it!!!

Brian commented to Twitter to wish them a Meery Christmas and said that he will see them soon. I take that as they will all be at the live premiere the 5th!

Just checking in and happy to see the beautiful pictures of Josh and Andi enjoying the holidays with family. Brian's comment on twitter was the best! I knew they would be on the premiere!! So excited to see them on TV again and hope we get to hear an "announcement!" That would be icing on the cake. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  2m2 minutes ago
ATL --> Vegas! Get the slot machines hot!

They are on the move again!  Hugesmile

Merry Christmas Eve Jodi fans! Blessings to all. handwave
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:01 pm

Hate to keep asking the same question but every time I go to Andi's new website it wont let me go to the Home page. When I click Home it takes me to the Christmas wreath.
I remember long time ago reading and seeing pictures of Andi, her sister and mom in Hawaii last yr during Christmas. I don't know much about the Jewish traditions but I work with a teacher who explained last yr. they don't celebrate like we do or like I do. So maybe this is their way of being all together and having a GREAT time plus this yr. Andi has Josh in her life. Sounds like a memory they can both share later with their own children! I'm very sorry if I made any mistakes about the Jewish traditions. I did not mean too. Can't wait for new pictures! They are the Best couple from the bachelorette show!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:06 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  2m2 minutes ago

Merry Christmas Eve Jodi fans!   Blessings to all.  handwave

Boy these 2 are loving and living life. They are making so many good memories which is awesome before they start having kids. Having kids will change all that but I am sure kids will give them and joy and memories as well.

Didn't Andi and the Dorfman's spend Christmas in Mexico last year? Maybe this year it will be Vegas.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:44 pm

mamahamme wrote:Hate to keep asking the same question but every time I go to Andi's new website it wont let me go to the Home page. When I click Home it takes me to the Christmas wreath.
I remember long time ago reading and seeing pictures of Andi, her sister and mom in Hawaii last yr during Christmas. I don't know much about the Jewish traditions but I work with a teacher who explained last yr. they don't celebrate like we do or like I do. So maybe this is their way of being all together and having a GREAT time plus this yr. Andi has Josh in her life. Sounds like a memory they can both share later with their own children! I'm very sorry if I made any mistakes about the Jewish traditions. I did not mean too. Can't wait for new pictures! They are the Best couple from the bachelorette show!

No offense taken. bestbud!
Being jewish I can say we(jews) celebrate and don't celebrate anything just like the next person--it varies! Just like any other culture, race, religion, sex or political viewpoint--it varies with the participant.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:50 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  2m2 minutes ago

Merry Christmas Eve Jodi fans!   Blessings to all.  handwave

Merry Christmas Eve to all of you!!! Hope you have an incredible day. blowkiss bestbud! Hugesmile

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by markat53 Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:55 pm

WISHING ALL OF YOU A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON!!

markat53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara