SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:27 am

LoveDovez wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Brad Smith @bradcsmith  ·  1h 1 hour ago
I hate to say I told you so..

Wait no I don't..

Told you so...team AB since day 1

#BachelorCanada

Yup, Brad  #TeamAB Day 1... #TeamBBF

Brad never wavered that Tim was in love with April. He's gone through the process so I knew he knew what he was talking about. ; )
IMO, Brad was told who the f1 was and most likely it came from Tim as it was Brad and Tim that spent time together after the season ended and before they even went filming. IMO, He was too confident of AB being F1 from the first night, he'd only know that if he knew who the F1 was. That and because he is also employed by CityTV, he knows more about the season than what may of been previously thought.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:33 am

btw the radio station 981CHFI is having tim and april on on wednesday. the host erin is asking for qs to ask them !

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:36 am

photos are out on the bachelor canada site

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:39 am

joshfan wrote:btw the radio station 981CHFI is having tim and april on on wednesday. the host erin is asking for qs to ask them !

What was cut from the MTP?

Was he happy with how the show showed their romance?  

Has April talked to his folks again yet?

Was it the fact that April's life was totally going to change with a new fiance, etc. that overwhelmed April?

Did April tell anyone right away or did they guess?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:42 am

I know my thoughts/opinion of this probably won't be liked, but here goes:

IMO, Trish was very gracious with Tim both at the FRC and at the ATFR tonight. She left the FRC without making a scene, was very gracious and treated Tim with respect. I just feel that it's too bad that it's not recognized as that but what is said is how Trish was this and that throughout the season and IMO a lot of nitpicking stuff was said. I do realize that it's stuff that is said every season, so it's nothing new. It's too bad that credit isn't given where it could of.

I hope that they do have a bachelorette Canada and if they do, I hope it's Trisha.

In light of all of that, I do wish Tim and April the best.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:06 am

okay so just a quick run through twitter tells me that :
-tim and april will be on BT toronto, BT Winnipeg
- tim and april will be on 98.1CHFI

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:07 am

OOOH many new vids on the bachelor canada site. including an after the final rose post engagement segment !

AND HE CALLS HER BABE AWWWWW

Last edited by joshfan on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I know my thoughts/opinion of this probably won't be liked, but here goes:

IMO, Trish was very gracious with Tim both at the FRC and at the ATFR tonight.  She left the FRC without making a scene, was very gracious and treated Tim with respect.  I just feel that it's too bad that it's not recognized as that but what is said is how Trish was this and that throughout the season and IMO a lot of nitpicking stuff was said.  I do realize that it's stuff that is said every season, so it's nothing new.  It's too bad that credit isn't given where it could of.

I hope that they do have a bachelorette  Canada and if they do, I hope it's Trisha.

I do agree that Trisha was gracious during the FRC and AFTR and I think other posters commented on the fact as the show was running. That we also commented on other slightly negative things that we noticed throughout the season doesn't mean that how she acted tonight was not noticed or appreciated. That being said, even as she was being driven away after the rejection she made a dig at it being April. I understand that under the circumstances she was hurt and felt rejected but, it was exactly the sort of thing she displayed all season. Nothing horrible that makes people really dislike her, but just something that leaves a question mark in my mind. I do think she was hurt and I felt bad for her. I hope she finds someone who cares about her as Tim cares for April, I just don't think that it will be on the Canadian version of the Bette. IMO there was too much stuff left in her edit for them to be considering her for that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:21 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I know my thoughts/opinion of this probably won't be liked, but here goes:

IMO, Trish was very gracious with Tim both at the FRC and at the ATFR tonight.  She left the FRC without making a scene, was very gracious and treated Tim with respect.  I just feel that it's too bad that it's not recognized as that but what is said is how Trish was this and that throughout the season and IMO a lot of nitpicking stuff was said.  I do realize that it's stuff that is said every season, so it's nothing new.  It's too bad that credit isn't given where it could of.

I hope that they do have a bachelorette  Canada and if they do, I hope it's Trisha.

I do agree that Trisha was gracious during the FRC and AFTR and I think other posters commented on the fact as the show was running. That we also commented on other slightly negative things that we noticed throughout the season doesn't mean that how she acted tonight was not noticed or appreciated. That being said, even as she was being driven away after the rejection she made a dig at it being April. I understand that under the circumstances she was hurt and felt rejected but, it was exactly the sort of thing she displayed all season. Nothing horrible that makes people really dislike her, but just something that leaves a question mark in my mind. I do think she was hurt and I felt bad for her. I hope she finds someone who cares about her as Tim cares for April, I just don't think that it will be on the Canadian version of the Bette. IMO there was too much stuff left in her edit for them to be considering her for that.

This is where  I see things differently. The way I interpreted her comment was that although she was  hurt by Tim  breaking up with her, she was even more hurt because the reason for the breakup was his feelings for another girl, in this case, April. Nobody likes being jilted for another person and Trisha didn't either.

Last edited by richmondrose on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:26 am

joshfan wrote:OOOH many new vids on the bachelor canada site. including an after the final rose post engagement segment !

AND HE CALLS HER BABE AWWWWW

Finally. They still don't have the blogs up though.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Yup, Brad  #TeamAB Day 1... #TeamBBF
Brad never wavered that Tim was in love with April. He's gone through the process so I knew he knew what he was talking about. ; )
IMO, Brad was told who the f1 was and most likely it came from Tim as it was Brad and Tim that spent time together after the season ended and before they even went filming.  IMO, He was too confident of AB being F1 from the first night, he'd only know that if he knew who the F1 was.  That and because he is also employed by CityTV, he knows more about the season than what may of been previously thought.
Imo, whether Brad went through the process before or even whether he was told or not is of little consequence. Trish, F2, when watching the show saw how obvious Tim and April's connection was. Trish herself stated to Tim on ATFR that Tim and April's connection screamed out of the tv set. Her words. If Trish could say it screamed out at her, then it is no wonder it was obvious to Brad, Sharleen and many others...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:39 am

aprils aunt posted a picture on her fb.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+27
lounez
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
Ash2214
vivi2