SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:22 am

umngirl wrote:What time is the west coast airing? I really want to watch tonight and not wait til tomorrow.

At 8pm West Coast

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:22 am

umngirl wrote:What time is the west coast airing? I really want to watch tonight and not wait til tomorrow.

in about 40 mins Smiley on the site

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

At 8pm West Coast

Perfect! That's 9 pm here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:40 am

joshfan wrote:anyone finding it weird that all the other bachelorettes are so quiet?
Imo, not really. I think that a lot of them knew April was the one. They traveled together and so I think that played a big role but even more so watching the show.

In fact, I personally (just my opinion here) think that many of the girls post-WTA/ATFR was filmed and watching the show realised that none of them, NONE of them stood a chance with Tim and so Tim could be seen by the girls as a douche. Lisa posted this on her IG and Trish liked it.

Trish also said in her ATFR that she felt watching the show, that it was so obvious the connection Tim had with April that it screamed across the television and so her question to Tim was if it was really just one-sided as it looked to her. I think Tim dodged that question as best he could. His body language even from Italy (crossed arms when Trish kissed him) said it all. I don't think he was being fake and I am sure he had feelings for Trish but I don't think that those feelings were deep at all. Almost everyone on this board stated it seemed so scripted with Tim towards Trish, even his "fell a long time ago" comment was scripted-feeling and Trish's reaction was a look of shock (she didn't know either when he felt that way b/c honestly, he was playing the lead role).

For Trish, it sucks she was F2 but, as she even said, she didn't let her guard down and become vulnerable and maybe Tim picked up on that so he felt safer to take her to F2. If he hadn't take Trish to F2, the whole show would have ended at HTD (when, imo, it should have) but that couldn't happen so... he had to drag both April and Trish to Moorea. And in reality, it upset April far, far more than it did Trish in having to be dragged on through the process.

So, despite how obvious Tim was about April, I think the girls feel a little cheated because it was so obvious Tim's heart belonged to April when they watched the show back. On one hand, Tim did his best to be in the moment with each girl but as genuine as that is, those who were there on the show, watching the show back, they would quickly see what most of us saw - that Tim was chasing April like his life depended on it and that would make Tim appear to be douchey/leading them on in their eyes.

So, I think any of Trish's hurt and the girls' silence (will change soon) comes a bit from seeing how little chance anyone had. As many of the sleuthers stated on here, Tim's heart belonged to April from "don't go yet."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
joshfan wrote:anyone finding it weird that all the other bachelorettes are so quiet?
Imo, not really. I think that a lot of them knew April was the one. They traveled together and so I think that played a big role but even more so watching the show.

In fact, I personally (just my opinion here) think that many of the girls post-WTA/ATFR was filmed and watching the show realised that none of them, NONE of them stood a chance with Tim and so Tim could be seen by the girls as a douche. Lisa posted this on her IG and Trish liked it.

Trish also said in her ATFR that she felt watching the show, that it was so obvious the connection Tim had with April that it screamed across the television and so her question to Tim was if it was really just one-sided as it looked to her. I think Tim dodged that question as best he could. His body language even from Italy (crossed arms when Trish kissed him) said it all. I don't think he was being fake and I am sure he had feelings for Trish but I don't think that those feelings were deep at all. Almost everyone on this board stated it seemed so scripted with Tim towards Trish, even his "fell a long time ago" comment was scripted-feeling and Trish's reaction was a look of shock (she didn't know either when he felt that way b/c honestly, he was playing the lead role).

For Trish, it sucks she was F2 but, as she even said, she didn't let her guard down and become vulnerable and maybe Tim picked up on that so he felt safer to take her to F2. If he hadn't take Trish to F2, the whole show would have ended at HTD (when, imo, it should have) but that couldn't happen so... he had to drag both April and Trish to Moorea. And in reality, it upset April far, far more than it did Trish in having to be dragged on through the process.

So, despite how obvious Tim was about April, I think the girls feel a little cheated because it was so obvious Tim's heart belonged to April when they watched the show back. On one hand, Tim did his best to be in the moment with each girl but as genuine as that is, those who were there on the show, watching the show back, they would quickly see what most of us saw - that Tim was chasing April like his life depended on it and that would make Tim appear to be douchey/leading them on in their eyes.

So, I think any of Trish's hurt and the girls' silence (will change soon) comes a bit from seeing how little chance anyone had. As many of the sleuthers stated on here, Tim's heart belonged to April from "don't go yet."

great explanation! i agree Smiley does this forum have like a insta account? i only follow sophienette. i feel like a family here and would love to follow anyone from this forum! follow me bachcanfan

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:51 am

Not sure this means anything but most of the girls will not have seen the show yet. At least any from Alberta and British Columbia (BC). In Edmonton and Calgary starts in 9 minutes and in BC, in another hour and 9 minutes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:00 am

Brill wrote:

Not sure this means anything but most of the girls will not have seen the show yet.  At least any from Alberta and British Columbia (BC).  In Edmonton and Calgary starts in 9 minutes and in BC, in another hour and 9 minutes.
Seems that it was correctly sleuthed that they taped the ATFR right after WTA based on stage/SCs etc. I think they all knew the ending weeks ago and then went out to party as was captured on their IG accounts. Kaylynn has already favorited the pic of Tim with YiaYia that was posted after the show aired and the BachCan SM already spoiled the ending for those on the west coast with live-tweeting by Tim and photos of April being proposed too, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:39 am

cute photo of tim and april LCD

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Brill wrote:

Not sure this means anything but most of the girls will not have seen the show yet.  At least any from Alberta and British Columbia (BC).  In Edmonton and Calgary starts in 9 minutes and in BC, in another hour and 9 minutes.
Seems that it was correctly sleuthed that they  taped the ATFR right after WTA based on stage/SCs etc. I think they all knew the ending weeks ago and then went out to party as was captured on their IG accounts. Kaylynn has already favorited the pic of Tim with YiaYia that was posted after the show aired and the BachCan SM already spoiled the ending for those on the west coast with live-tweeting by Tim and photos of April being proposed too, etc.

I agree and it's also why they all basically said it was Trish, when they knew otherwise.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Brill wrote:

Seems that it was correctly sleuthed that they  taped the ATFR right after WTA based on stage/SCs etc. I think they all knew the ending weeks ago and then went out to party as was captured on their IG accounts. Kaylynn has already favorited the pic of Tim with YiaYia that was posted after the show aired and the BachCan SM already spoiled the ending for those on the west coast with live-tweeting by Tim and photos of April being proposed too, etc.

I wonder why most of the bachelorettes said they thought Tim would choose Trish, if they were able to see the love story with April during their time together. Where can I find the twitter accounts of any of the other bachelorettes ie Kaylynn, Lisa,Trish, etc, even April. Does anyone know? Thank you!!
Must say I was disappointed in the rushed final but not in the love story that we witnessed between April and Tim. Refreshing young lady, full of character and honesty. Hope they can be happy together.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:57 am

joshfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cute photo of tim and april LCD

Thanks! Don't forget to post it on the Fan Forum. bestbud!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:58 am

aglaea wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Brill wrote:

I wonder why most of the bachelorettes said they thought Tim would choose Trish, if they were able to see the love story with April during their time together.  Where can I find the twitter accounts of any of  the other bachelorettes ie Kaylynn, Lisa,Trish, etc, even April.  Does anyone know?  Thank you!!
Must say I was disappointed in the rushed final but not in the love story that we witnessed between April and Tim.  Refreshing young lady, full of character and honesty.  Hope they can be happy together.

The show told them to pick Trish.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+27
lounez
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
Ash2214
vivi2