SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Post by Nativenewyorker Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 pm

That SC of JP leaving the FRC has been driving me crazy! That was the one piece of the puzzle for which I had no answer. It just didn't make sense.

Reading some of the theories here may finally give me the answer I have been wanting. Is the thinking that some of the photos were made to look it's JP when in reality it is Ben that leaves? If so, I should have known. They really will do anything to hide the truth and test the sleuthing and SC analysis of some of the best here!
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Post by Nativenewyorker Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Cecilia wrote:I think the striped shirt is JP and the one with no shirt is Ben. She looks more sad with Ben and just emotional/serious with JP.

That's what I think now that I have studied them. I don't remember seeing the ones without that striped shirt collar up until now. They are clearly different.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:18 pm

I'm wondering if that sc of Ash in her FRC dress in Namale, was just something that MF asked Ashley to do because of Ryan. We know that he would have been aware of Ryan being there on that deck and told Ash that he wanted pics of her there too in FRC dress as he already knew the editing angle he was going to use with his footage. Many of us feel that Ryan flying to Fiji was something preplanned to set him up for the Bach, so preplanning the fakeout sc's just seems like it could have been just part of a production plan, and not about FRC day events.

Last edited by northernviewer on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:18 pm

I searched mens' dress shirts online a couple weeks ago, with stripes or striped collars. Mostly at high end stores, as I'm sure that's where JP buys his clothes. I looked at hundreds and not one has single stripes going that way. Only plaid collars have kinda cross stripes on them. All the others, in every style, do not have vertical stripes. Something is up with that striped collar, I don't know what though. no idea

ETA. NV..maybe she had it on for any final alterations to be sure it still fit correctly and TPTB used that picture as part of their disinformation tactic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:That SC of JP leaving the FRC has been driving me crazy! That was the one piece of the puzzle for which I had no answer. It just didn't make sense.

Reading some of the theories here may finally give me the answer I have been wanting. Is the thinking that some of the photos were made to look it's JP when in reality it is Ben that leaves? If so, I should have known. They really will do anything to hide the truth and test the sleuthing and SC analysis of some of the best here!

ok since we can see with a new light the FRC now

Do you think possible that JP got emotional in his declaration and just took a few step away from her... but then came back and finished his proposal?

I mean we know that JP is emotional. right

I also checked the face when he is supposed to move in front of her. She does not look sad but concerned.... that is big difference.

When I get emotional I pace all over the room... in fact I pace all over the house when I speak on the phone. so I can understand that a few step may help some nervousness??

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:30 pm

I never thought JP was walking away. It looks like he's turning toward her. Anyway, just listening back to season preview and you can hear someone (sounds like JP) yell YEAh with a jubilant laugh. You can hear ash laughing in background too. I always thought this might be when she accepts his proposal. Can't wait! :skating:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I never thought JP was walking away. It looks like he's turning toward her. Anyway, just listening back to season preview and you can hear someone (sounds like JP) yell YEAh with a jubilant laugh. You can hear ash laughing in background too. I always thought this might be when she accepts his proposal. Can't wait! :skating:

which preview please and which moment?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I never thought JP was walking away. It looks like he's turning toward her. Anyway, just listening back to season preview and you can hear someone (sounds like JP) yell YEAh with a jubilant laugh. You can hear ash laughing in background too. I always thought this might be when she accepts his proposal. Can't wait! :skating:

I have studied the film in slo-mo with JP supposedly turning and leaving. It shows Ashley turning her face to him, but her body doesn't move. This is what has had me baffled for a while now. Someone did post a theory to the effect that JP was just getting himself positioned to propose to Ashley, but when you see the whole thing in slo-mo, he does appear to walk away. Maybe there is a piece of that film that is missing. That would explain a lot.

I don't care as long as we know it's a happy ending! :yes:
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Titou wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:That SC of JP leaving the FRC has been driving me crazy! That was the one piece of the puzzle for which I had no answer. It just didn't make sense.

Do you think possible that JP got emotional in his declaration and just took a few step away from her... but then came back and finished his proposal?

I also checked the face when he is supposed to move in front of her. She does not look sad but concerned.... that is big difference.

When I get emotional I pace all over the room... in fact I pace all over the house when I speak on the phone. so I can understand that a few step may help some nervousness??

I threw something out like that a few weeks ago. He gets choked up and maybe turns away but doesn't walk away from her and leaves her. IMO, Ben walks away because the producers told him to he's really upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:44 pm

bambam64 wrote:
Titou wrote:

I threw something out like that a few weeks ago. He gets choked up and maybe turns away but doesn't walk away from her and leaves her. IMO, Ben walks away because the producers told him to he's really upset.

Now I am confused. Is it Ben that we are seeing walk away and it's photoshopping to make us think it's JP? Or does Ben walk away and we just have not seen that yet. Or is this JP appearing to walk away, but just somehow trying to get himself together?

I am not good at SC analysis. I try to keep up with the experts here, but it is not my strength!
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
Titou wrote:

Now I am confused. Is it Ben that we are seeing walk away and it's photoshopping to make us think it's JP? Or does Ben walk away and we just have not seen that yet. Or is this JP appearing to walk away, but just somehow trying to get himself together?

I am not good at SC analysis. I try to keep up with the experts here, but it is not my strength!

Sorry, I don't think properly when in this thread. I have no idea what I see anymore. I`ll leave this up to the professionals 👋

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
Titou wrote:

only our guts feelings so far

The first time I saw the preview without spoilers here I immediately thought that the guy with the square watch was JP and the striped collar was Ben. Reading you all, I changed my mind a couple of time and I have no clue really

1. the guy looks to have a rounder chin the more we see the scene
2. he has facial hair and jp is mostly shaved at each rose ceremony which is not always the case with ben
3. he had an haircut and the wind is big so it is possible that we do not see any hair. After all we see a tiny bit of neck and chin
4. the height means nothing since we do not know the height of her heels and it is too much of a close up
5. she seems concerned but she cannot look into his eyes so no clue here: sad? concerned? upset?
6. the stand man with hands in the pockets... I have this nagging feeling that it is Ben. I saw him standing that way but if so then the square watch is Ben, unless they mixed 2 moments since it seems that they both have dark suits. One with his hands in his pocket (ben) and the other holding her hands (JP)

The emotional break down I think could very be the sister who for drama effect came in the middle of the FRC? I mean this sister is quite something and Fleiss I am sure jumped on the opportunity to use her if she was willing (and she was willing because NO sister would say on TV show: he is not for you)

anyway... some thoughts here of course, no certitude at all

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

+76
GrahamGal
pbmax
ilb123
philphan
Cecilia