SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Ben looks like he runs off. JP is either pacing or turning toward her I don't think he walks off. Jmo. As for JP yelling YEAH, it's in the finale preview after ... left. Whoever it is is ecstatic. It's right after she says I'm so certain with the way I feel about him n
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Post by happyvalleygirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Ben looks like he runs off. JP is either pacing or turning toward her I don't think he walks off. Jmo. As for JP yelling YEAH, it's in the finale preview after ... left. Whoever it is is ecstatic. It's right after she says I'm so certain with the way I feel about him n

Patty where can I find this?? TIA
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:14 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Ben looks like he runs off. JP is either pacing or turning toward her I don't think he walks off. Jmo. As for JP yelling YEAH, it's in the finale preview after ... left. Whoever it is is ecstatic. It's right after she says I'm so certain with the way I feel about him n

Patty where can I find this?? TIA

cannot hear anything hissyfit :tissuebox

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:25 pm

It's in the finale preview that we got after ... Left for good.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:It's in the finale preview that we got after ... Left for good.

i hear nothing no no

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:45 pm

She says she's met the man of her dreams and she's so certain with the way she feels about him and then you hear a shout of yeah, and two people laughing. Here it is at the :50 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8kWjTQrvu0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:She says she's met the man of her dreams and she's so certain with the way she feels about him and then you hear a shout of yeah, and two people laughing. Here it is at the :50 mark.

That sounds like Dino to me. Suspect
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I never thought JP was walking away. It looks like he's turning toward her. Anyway, just listening back to season preview and you can hear someone (sounds like JP) yell YEAh with a jubilant laugh. You can hear ash laughing in background too. I always thought this might be when she accepts his proposal. Can't wait! :skating:

I just watched it and you're right. HAHA. It's going to be the sweetest, dorkiest twirl ever. heartbeat

Iron, ITA with your post upthread too. Ashley melting down right before her engagement, when she's realizing that this is all going to be over, she's finally going to have her guy and won't have to pretend anymore or deal with Bentley, etc. etc. is such an Ashley thing to do. I'm sure she'll be instantly fine once JP proposes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:She says she's met the man of her dreams and she's so certain with the way she feels about him and then you hear a shout of yeah, and two people laughing. Here it is at the :50 mark.

Oh, I always thought that was Ben and he was yelling "yeah" while on the boat and then Ashley laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:56 pm

JP better treat that girl right or there are about 100 or so posters here that are willing to go to NY and kick his ass.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:56 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

That sounds like Dino to me. Suspect

yeah when they jump into the falls

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Havent paid any attention to Dinos date so def could be him. ??
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

+76
GrahamGal
pbmax
ilb123
philphan
Cecilia