SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:22 pm

Sophie, you are getting a lot of love from Tim and April. If someone can bring his latest IG over pls. Can we make more fan vids pls, i love how they appreciate the fans.

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:23 pm

^ Bringing over... and notice the 3 Roses with babies breath? giggling

twarmels Good morning Smiley check out this john legend video a fan made for us - literally teared up this morning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 22min

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

l o v e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:32 pm

He must have picked up the flowers when he picked up the Starbucks. Too sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He must have picked up the flowers when he picked up the Starbucks. Too sweet.

Since I am still sleuthing (can't stop, haha), I am wondering if this is an older pic from when they got back post-show and April moved to TO (wonder where and with whom she lived with if not by herself)? The 3 roses + babys breath photos Tim posted on his IG during the show make me think this. Then again, he could have just bought more of the same... Makes more sense to me though that it is an older pic since Tim said to get ready for 5+ months of secret IG photos.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Bringing over... and notice the 3 Roses with babies breath?  giggling

twarmels Good morning Smiley check out this john legend video a fan made for us - literally teared up this morning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 22min

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

l o v e

I know this is kooky that I noticed this, but see an iron board against the wall.  Most young people do not own one.  At least my kids don't. giggling

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:57 pm

i don't either laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:02 pm

from macleans:
Yes she absolutely knew she was F1, and she knew it for quite a while before the FRC - just like we did!
CH: So why go for the proposal, why not just go for the final rose?

TW: Because why not?

AB: Because – I struggled with this too – and the thing is, quite honestly, we knew for a long time, you had told me. So, I knew we were going to be together regardless, and that was fine with me.

We totally called it. They showed the best of Trisha's MTP and only the worst of April's MTP. We are soooo good.

CH: Did you feel that it was pretty accurate though, watching it back? That it showed things accurately?

TW: Yeah, it showed things accurately, but because it’s so short it just seems like … crazy.

AB: I mean, the interaction with Tim’s parents – it was that awkward. It was. But there was a lot of good to it too, which they neglected to show.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:13 pm

So, that's what those roses were!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:00 pm

atem wrote:So, that's what those roses were!

I think so too! Maybe he got them for her when they first got back and wanted to keep them. Interesting that some things that we wondered about are
now coming out. :yes:

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh my goodness Sophie!  Tim and April just tweeted about your video and that it made them cry!  sweet kiss

I have no words! April also commented on it on FB and Tim made an IG post about it! Smiley

They are so genuinely amazing Smiley
:cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

Last edited by sophienette on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos from excitement)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 pm

sophienette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Oh my goodness Sophie!  Tim and April just tweeted about your video and that it made them cry!  sweet kiss

I have no wods! Apil aso ommened on it on FB and Tim made an IG post about it! Smiley

They are so gnuinely amazig Smiley
:cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

As are you Sophie! It is a beautiful moment of karma that this lovely couple has shared the love you've shown them. I will pour the last glass of my Finale bottle and cheers to you and to them. clapping! thumbsup High clap lolpanda :Woah-hoo: whipped cheerleader awwww
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:48 pm

bestbud! awwww wine Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99