SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
sophienette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Oh my goodness Sophie!  Tim and April just tweeted about your video and that it made them cry!  sweet kiss

I have no wods! Apil aso ommened on it on FB and Tim made an IG post about it! Smiley

They are so gnuinely amazig
Smiley
:cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

As are you Sophie!
It is a beautiful moment of karma that this lovely couple has shared the love you've shown them. I will pour the last glass of my Finale bottle and cheers to you and to them. clapping! thumbsup High clap lolpanda :Woah-hoo: whipped cheerleader awwww

I was gonna say the same thing....Sophie never ceases to amaze me along with quite a few others on here. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Thanks Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
sophienette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Oh my goodness Sophie!  Tim and April just tweeted about your video and that it made them cry!  sweet kiss

I have no wods! Apil aso ommened on it on FB and Tim made an IG post about it! Smiley

They are so gnuinely amazig Smiley
:cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

As are you Sophie! It is a beautiful moment of karma that this lovely couple has shared the love you've shown them. I will pour the last glass of my Finale bottle and cheers to you and to them. clapping! thumbsup High clap lolpanda :Woah-hoo: whipped cheerleader awwww

Cheers to you Sophie! Your video is lovely & it's so gracious of Tim & April to acknowledge you! Good things happen to good people! :yes:
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Here is an interview from Hello Magazine which has some different things in it, in regards to decorating his place etc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It does seem like the more interviews, the more little things come out, in regards to they knew pretty early. :cutesmile!:

Sophie I have said a few posts ago, how fantastic a job you did!! Even matching the words of the song to the clips you used.  You have quite a talent for this!!! Bravo!! clapping! thumbsup :sending flowers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:50 pm

What makes me curious about her knowing so early that he was going to choose her, is her having her little freak out after meeting his parents and wanting to go home. Wonder if it was taken out of context and she was just saying she was sick of process and just wanted to go home and date, or sick of him having to go see Trish again... or was she still leery that he wasn't going to choose her after all? I'm thinking just sick of the process and the cameras

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:54 pm

Love this part from Hello mag.

April: I’ve been like, “Don’t buy anything until we can go pick things out together!” It’s very much a bachelor pad right now.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:02 pm

northernviewer wrote:What makes me curious about her knowing so early that he was going to choose her, is her having her little freak out after meeting his parents and wanting to go home.  Wonder if it was taken out of context and she was just saying she was sick of process and just wanted to go home and date, or sick of him having to go see Trish again... or was she still leery that he wasn't going to choose her after all?  I'm thinking just sick of the process and the cameras  

I think since Italy she knew. Special 1-on-1 right after his HTD. For that matter all the girls knew/suspected. She said that she was made to stay her room alone. No fam, friends, and knowing that they were filming the other date on the resort.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:54 pm

northernviewer wrote:What makes me curious about her knowing so early that he was going to choose her, is her having her little freak out after meeting his parents and wanting to go home.  Wonder if it was taken out of context and she was just saying she was sick of process and just wanted to go home and date, or sick of him having to go see Trish again... or was she still leery that he wasn't going to choose her after all?  I'm thinking just sick of the process and the cameras  

I think it all just got to her. She wasn't comfortable with the process and was probably feeling pressure especially after meeting his parents. Potentially being engaged after such a short time would get to most people if they're honest about it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:13 am

iamreal2u wrote:

I think since Italy she knew.  Special 1-on-1 right after his HTD.  For that matter all the girls knew/suspected.  She said that she was made to stay her room alone.  No fam, friends, and knowing that they were filming the other date on the resort.    
Imo, I think it is exactly as Tim and April have said in interviews... that they knew it was love at first conversation.

Everything they went through and experienced and overcame, from the first episode to the final episode—pushing through the real vs. non-real dichotomy that this show creates—served as a confirmation of that initial gut feeling they both felt in their first conversation... a gut feeling of *this is it*... that something was so different, so real, and so rare about them together.

Imo, just as Tim and April *knew* deep in their gut that they would be together at the end from so early on, so too did many of us sleuthers on this board. And just as Tim and April had to confirm and test their gut feeling that it would be them together at the end, so too did many of us sleuthers have to find clues to confirm our initial prediction (even from episode 1) that it would be April as F1.

Tim and April's connection was so very rare to witness... and because it was so rare it was so obvious to see — even Trish said it screamed out from the television. One can't fake something that rare, nor can even the best editing hide it... and I, for one, feel so very lucky to have witnessed something so rare and beautiful on a reality tv show. Some things are just meant to be...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:45 am

Engaged since 26 May 2014
First met in April

found this on their fb relationship thing! so the finale was filmed 26 may Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:49 am

Guys finale is up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm on my phone and i don't know how to reference the YouTube link.

Guys do you think my videos might be taken down for copyright infringement? I have no expérience with this. Thanks
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 am

I love it DJ and I like especially your inclusion of their interviews. You are very talented!
I don't know about copyright infringement but I haven't seen any of the other videos taken down, I'm guessing bachelor Canada and Citytv doesn't care at least for this season. I'm guessing the more popular their franchise gets, the stricter they will become

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99