SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:27 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Sanlee, love your avi and nota, your is great too.

I don't care if Kaitlyn actually wants to marry, of the leads since DeAnna, I really think only 50% really wanted marriage. Seriously, Jillian, Jake, Ali, Brad, JPG, and Andi had no real interest in marriage and truthfully even Ashley, I think she is awesome, but for her the love of her life being on that show was a lark.

I do think Kaitlyn could be a real surprise like Ashley.  If Kaitlyn finds the right guy she may be ready to take that trip down the aisle.  Like others have said Sharleen wasn't all that interested and now she is engaged.

I agree stuckinsc. I don't think she is necessarily looking for marriage but, she would be open to finding someone if they were there. Which is the way I actually prefer it. When they are trying to sell me on how much they are looking to find the one on this show, it is always unbelievable. I prefer a lead who is realistic and isn't acting his or her face off to try to sell me something that I know is a load of bull. The great love made me want to puke.

I actually liked on earlier seasons when it was a mystery if the guy would propose or not. I kind of hate the engagement as an agreement to date. I know Sean and Cat got married within a year, but otherwise the others have gone a little longer. I really think the first six months are like they are figuring out if the work and then after that if they make it they really want to marry.

It speaks volumes to me that Survivor has a better track record of marriages from their show than this show does.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:10 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Sanlee, love your avi and nota, your is great too.

I don't care if Kaitlyn actually wants to marry, of the leads since DeAnna, I really think only 50% really wanted marriage. Seriously, Jillian, Jake, Ali, Brad, JPG, and Andi had no real interest in marriage and truthfully even Ashley, I think she is awesome, but for her the love of her life being on that show was a lark.

I do think Kaitlyn could be a real surprise like Ashley.  If Kaitlyn finds the right guy she may be ready to take that trip down the aisle.  Like others have said Sharleen wasn't all that interested and now she is engaged.

I agree stuckinsc. I don't think she is necessarily looking for marriage but, she would be open to finding someone if they were there. Which is the way I actually prefer it. When they are trying to sell me on how much they are looking to find the one on this show, it is always unbelievable. I prefer a lead who is realistic and isn't acting his or her face off to try to sell me something that I know is a load of bull. The great love made me want to puke.

I actually liked on earlier seasons when it was a mystery if the guy would propose or not.  I kind of hate the engagement as an agreement to date.  I know Sean and Cat got married within a year, but otherwise the others have gone a little longer.  I really think the first six months are like they are figuring out if the work and then after that if they make it they really want to marry.  

It speaks volumes to me that Survivor has a better track record of marriages from their show than this show does.

I wish they would just agree to either see where things go or do a promise ring rather than basically forcing someone to propose...although some are so in the Bachelor bubble they probably don't know any better.

I don't know if Survivor has a better track record than this show? I know Rob and Amber and there was some singer (who was actually married to someone else during her time on the show), who met her fiancé or maybe husband now, but I don't recall anyone else. The Biggest Loser has also had several marriages as did Love in the Wild (Survivor meets Bachelor). The Bachelor franchise has had Trista/Ryan, Ashley/JP, Sean/Cat and Des/Chris as true successes...the lead and their F1 marrying. Jason/Molly are also considered a success and Holly/Blake met on BP. If Marcus and Lacy end up married, which looks to be the case, that would be another. Really, all things considered, it's not such a bad record.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 am

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I actually liked on earlier seasons when it was a mystery if the guy would propose or not.  I kind of hate the engagement as an agreement to date.  I know Sean and Cat got married within a year, but otherwise the others have gone a little longer.  I really think the first six months are like they are figuring out if the work and then after that if they make it they really want to marry.  

I wish they would just agree to either see where things go or do a promise ring rather than basically forcing someone to propose...although some are so in the Bachelor bubble they probably don't know any better.

I don't know if Survivor has a better track record than this show? I know Rob and Amber and there was some singer (who was actually married to someone else during her time on the show), who met her fiancé or maybe husband now, but I don't recall anyone else. The Biggest Loser has also had several marriages as did Love in the Wild (Survivor meets Bachelor). The Bachelor franchise has had Trista/Ryan, Ashley/JP, Sean/Cat and Des/Chris as true successes...the lead and their F1 marrying. Jason/Molly are also considered a success and Holly/Blake met on BP. If Marcus and Lacy end up married, which looks to be the case, that would be another. Really, all things considered, it's not such a bad record.

Sanlee sign heart great avi!

:yes:  Yes pls, a promise ring would be so much better!  Much more realistic.  
I think the engagement adds additional pressure post-show.  Everyone asking about wedding details when the couple may not even know each other's middle names or have had a chance to gang out with each other'so friends and extended family. Better to be pestered with "when are you getting engaged".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:42 am

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Sanlee sign heart great avi!

:yes:  Yes pls, a promise ring would be so much better!  Much more realistic.  
I think the engagement adds additional pressure post-show.  Everyone asking about wedding details when the couple may not even know each other's middle names or have had a chance to gang out with each other'so friends and extended family. Better to be pestered with "when are you getting engaged".

Hey the when aware they getting engaged game was so fun with Tim and Jenna from RFL.

I agree get rid of the stupid engagement but give the woman some bling she gets to keep whether they stay together or not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:53 am

I think that most couples who get engaged at the end of the show know that it's not real engagement. Jason (and a few other contestants/leads) have even said that multiple times. You've barely hung out with the person for a full 24 hours, you can't really make a life-long decision then. I honestly don't think that most couples are even in love at that point; I think that happens after the filming. I think that they will never get rid of the engagement though, because it's just a lot more dramatic to say "I am looking for my wife" than to say "I am looking for someone to date". It's not a romantic enough of a ending for most people.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:18 pm

Now this would have been a great pairing.  Kaitlyn was on GMA this morning when they announced the DWTS cast.

kaitlynbristoweIs it man crush Monday yet? Haha @derekhough #whenidipyoudipwedip #dwts
bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 21 10963936_1554067088198966_81119661_n

Last edited by MiniDiva on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:43 pm

Where is this and what is she doing with him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:44 pm

Kaitlyn was on GMA.

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where is this and what is she doing with him?

Kaitlyn was on GMA for an interview and they announced the DWTS cast. Derek will be coming back this season. Wish Kaitlyn was going to be on DWTS.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:01 pm

^she looks really pretty in that pic! I hope she's the new bachette!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 21 8554319625_3737a89572_tbachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 21 8555428414_13183c9699_tbachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 21 8555428450_fee0585c93_tbachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 21 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:25 pm

Oh, thanks everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Wow, she looks SO gorgeous.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan