SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:42 am

RealityEscape wrote:And those leads were how successful in a Bach franchise relationship?   I still watch Jillian on Love It or List It Too so this is not a complaint, just a strike against a long term relationship lasting.   And I am growing to like Kaitlyn too - again, just observing practical barriers.  

Jillian's relationship lasted a year or two. Jesse Palmer was living in the USA when he shot the show and still does and let's be real Matt was a Anna be actor hired to just chose someone after the shock of Brad 1.0. And honestly were they really any less successful than 80% of their US counterparts? And at the time each of those filmed Trista was the only lead to marry or still be with their F1.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:41 pm

I don't think Kaitlyn's really interested in settling down anytime soon but still would love to see her as the lead. She'd be so fun to watch.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Well, I also don't imagine her getting married anytime soon and starting to talk "babies". But I do see her wanting to fall in love and being LOVED. I think she wants a boyfriend. And this could work, since she doesn't need to follow other couples' route from this franchise and get hitched in the next year or two, but can take time ... I don't know about her Canadian status being a problem, if she is living in USA and maybe even working here (anyone knows?).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:30 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn's really interested in settling down anytime soon but still would love to see her as the lead. She'd be so fun to watch.

When there's been a lead that didn't get engaged it has been horrible for them in rag mags.  Now that SM is playing a key role in fan interaction, I don't even want to imagine the "hatemongering" if there isn't a fairytale ending.  
If many can't imagine Kaitlyn settling down then maybe TPTB can't either no idea or at the very least, the edit has done nothing to sell her that way like they did with Chris in Andi's season.  No traditional "bachelorette" edit for Kaitlyn up to this point - no "marriage" sell or talk of kids.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:Well, I also don't imagine her getting married anytime soon and starting to talk "babies". But I do see her wanting to fall in love and being LOVED. I think she wants a boyfriend. And this could work, since she doesn't need to follow other couples' route from this franchise and get hitched in the next year or two, but can take time ... I don't know about her Canadian status being a problem, if she is living in USA and maybe even working here (anyone knows?).

I totally agree with the bolded. Of course we don't really know what she really wants, but I can imagine that she at least wants that. :Nod:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:03 pm

Yeah, I always wonder what people are basing their assumptions on about whether someone is ready to settle down or not. Yes, she's funny and has dabbled in the entertainment industry in one way or another. She's also 29 years old and single, and seems to adore her nieces/nephews. If she ever wants to start a family herself then she doesn't have forever to find a partner in life. I'm sure she at least wants a serious boyfriend at this point. I mean look at Sharleen! Everyone was wondering about her wanting settle down, since she was an opera singer living in Germany, who couldn't even say if she wanted kids or not. A year later and she's engaged. It just takes meeting the right person. Smiley
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:11 pm

She reminds me of a mix of Ashley and Jillian.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:30 pm

I agree with you mindless. It's just the impression I get, that right now she may not feel it (from the preview when she is questioning herself and her will to act), not saying she doesn't want to. I should probably phrase it: the desire is there, but to get closer (to the life - goals) you need to go after it. I'm not saying doing The Bette is that step towards, but I wouldn't exclude it, it could be a great experience, also to deal with her-own insecurities. And most definitely things can always change when you meet the right person.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:26 pm

<--- I'm sporting the Kaitlyn love with a new avatar.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Sanlee, it's gorgeous!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:22 pm

Sanlee, love your avi and nota, your is great too.

I don't care if Kaitlyn actually wants to marry, of the leads since DeAnna, I really think only 50% really wanted marriage. Seriously, Jillian, Jake, Ali, Brad, JPG, and Andi had no real interest in marriage and truthfully even Ashley, I think she is awesome, but for her the love of her life being on that show was a lark.

I do think Kaitlyn could be a real surprise like Ashley. If Kaitlyn finds the right guy she may be ready to take that trip down the aisle. Like others have said Sharleen wasn't all that interested and now she is engaged.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Sanlee, love your avi and nota, your is great too.

I don't care if Kaitlyn actually wants to marry, of the leads since DeAnna, I really think only 50% really wanted marriage. Seriously, Jillian, Jake, Ali, Brad, JPG, and Andi had no real interest in marriage and truthfully even Ashley, I think she is awesome, but for her the love of her life being on that show was a lark.

I do think Kaitlyn could be a real surprise like Ashley.  If Kaitlyn finds the right guy she may be ready to take that trip down the aisle.  Like others have said Sharleen wasn't all that interested and now she is engaged.

I agree stuckinsc. I don't think she is necessarily looking for marriage but, she would be open to finding someone if they were there. Which is the way I actually prefer it. When they are trying to sell me on how much they are looking to find the one on this show, it is always unbelievable. I prefer a lead who is realistic and isn't acting his or her face off to try to sell me something that I know is a load of bull. The great love made me want to puke.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan