SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:27 pm

I was listening to this in Chris and Crystal's thread and they talk about Clay and Angela around 3:40 mark. I went to look at his IG and found this beautiful pic of them together. There are a lot more of them in Clay's IG.

Maddy wrote:

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 42181991_2186969548251649_6648729453582831188_n

clayharbs82Nothing you wear is more important than your smile. Happy world smile day! #ivebeensmilingalotlately #thankstoher

https://www.instagram.com/clayharbs82/?hl=en

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4954-chris-randone-krystal-nielson-discussion#1355194

This from Angela's IG. They are stunning. I wonder what she means by #2days

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 42080424_167208770852661_5460256701854314074_n

angkay7So apparently today was #nationalboyfriendday and I’ll take any excuse to post this cutie  (like I need an excuse anyway ) #2days

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Moved from the Former Singles thread to the Former Couples thread.

These two are just a beautiful couple, wow!!

Maddy wrote:
KELLI MCABEE PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
Clay + Angela | Couples Portraits
Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 DSC_0055
Most of you may recognize Angela Amezcua and Clay Harbor from season 21 of The Bachelor and various professional football fields! But until just a few days ago, I had NO IDEA who these two cuties were! Believe it or not, I have never watched a SINGLE episode of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. I know, CRAZY, right?! And after meeting Angela and Clay I have the sudden urge to see what all the buzz is about! Who’s in for a Bachelor binge???
So, many have asked how in the world did I swing this gig?! And believe me, I still have not fully recovered from the realness of it all! But what I can say is that it was a God send, and I am SO thankful for my job that gives me moments like these and slams doors wide open for opportunities of a lifetime!
One of the things I love most about Greenville’s community of boss babes is exactly that, It is truly community over competition. I have been poured in to, mentored, and molded into the photographer that I am today by many of Greenville’s raddest, coolest, sweetest, creatives. And because of that, I had the courage to do what I did just a few days ago!
Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 DSC_0060
Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 DSC_0138
Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 DSC_0205
Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 DSC_0423
and more at: https://www.kellimcabee.com/clay-and-angela-couples-portraits-greenville-sc/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:20 pm

How did Clay and Angela meet and become a couple?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:21 pm

Chris Randone introduced them after he returned from BIP filming. The 2 girls are good friends as well as the 2 guys being friends. The 2 couples did a couples weekend in Miami FL a few weeks ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:36 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:46 pm

Can their prenup be overturned? I would love for her to take him to the cleaners!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:49 pm

Can Fleiss be fired from his own show?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:10 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:34 pm

No surprise there. He has always been misogynistic. Now it’s just on film.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:53 pm

What a disgusting POS. It probably won't happen, but I hope he rots in jail. I hope Laura, Ben, and her baby can find peace.
I'm keeping my eyes peeled for any reactions in Bachelor Nation.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Oh my goodness! What a sad disastrous mess.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:49 am

Yikes! Hope she and son/baby can find safety away from him.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 8367-910 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 I_got_13 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

+46
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
Enchantress
suzq
sdmom