SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:41 pm

I don't think Carly is ugly at all.  She a breath of fresh air! She funny and honest.  Kind of refreshing to see a normal girl on the show.. I still hoping for her or Becca oe Niki

Kaitlyn doesn't seem ready to be married, I  get the vibe it would be a big joke. I would also be okay with Jade she a sweet girl. We all do dumb things when we are younger

I know I don't want Britt. I would rather have Andi again

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:58 pm

I find it hard to believe that they wanted Britt as the next lead early in filming, after starting from the get go to throw her under the bus. I'm referring to the Red Carpet where their beloved MM mentions she doesn't shower. It was downhill from there.

JMO but how can they introduce a loveable 'ette after editing her like that. They didn't have to show the dirty socks, they didn't have to mention the makeup thing.

I understand she doesn't follow anyone on SM?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:RS's blog is up and he still thinks it will be Britt.

He still thinks she is in contention, but he's back pedaling and is not nearly as "certain" as he once was that Britt has next 'ette nailed down. I think it's his wish\fantasy that Britt will be next 'ette.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:11 pm

happygirl77us wrote:I don't think Carly is ugly at all.  She a breath of fresh air! She funny and honest.  Kind of refreshing to see a normal girl on the show.. I still hoping for her or Becca oe Niki

Kaitlyn doesn't seem ready to be married, I  get the vibe it would be a big joke.  I would also be okay with Jade she a sweet girl. We all do dumb things when we are younger

I know I don't want Britt. I would rather have Andi again

Not much of a difference. IMO, MeBritt would be MeAndi all over again. Pummeling every guy for constant validation that she is the best ever, lots of acting, and lots of pouting and meltdowns every time a guy doesn't bow down to worship at her (stinky) feet.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I find it hard to believe that they wanted Britt as the next lead early in filming, after starting from the get go to throw her under the bus. I'm referring to the Red Carpet where their beloved MM mentions she doesn't shower. It was downhill from there.

JMO but how can they introduce a loveable 'ette after editing her like that. They didn't have to show the dirty socks, they didn't have to mention the makeup thing.

I understand she doesn't follow anyone on SM?

That's correct, GA. I think they would've edited her a lot better if they really wanted her. I don't think she's a bad or mean person but I don't see the WTA being enough to change people's minds. After Robert Mills tweeted "Carly FTW" about last night's episode, I just don't think he's much a fan of Britt if he is on Carly's side. It reminded me of when he would retweet negative things about Drew and I knew he wouldn't be the lead after that and he wasn't.

KB_Mom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:RS's blog is up and he still thinks it will be Britt.

He still thinks she is in contention, but he's back pedaling and is not nearly as "certain" as he once was that Britt has next 'ette nailed down. I think it's his wish\fantasy that Britt will be next 'ette.

I bet he'll be so pissed if it's not Britt. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:21 pm

I'll be skipping next season if it is Britt. I think Carly would be fun - she seems to e very comfortable in front of the camera which I think is huge for the lead.

I like Kaitlyn but I don't see her carrying the show, or maybe I just haven't seen that side of her yet.

eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:33 pm

bluwavz wrote: snipped

That's correct, GA. I think they would've edited her a lot better if they really wanted her. I don't think she's a bad or mean person but I don't see the WTA being enough to change people's minds. After Robert Mills tweeted "Carly FTW" about last night's episode, I just don't think he's much a fan of Britt if he is on Carly's side. It reminded me of when he would retweet negative things about Drew and I knew he wouldn't be the lead after that and he wasn't. snipped 

Along with Millsy's tweet, CH took every opportunity in his latest blog to point out all of Britt's faults as well as once again reiterating  she blew it. Perhaps it was at that point in filming that they decided to do a 180 on her edit and focus on the no showering details. Her exit will just be more drama, the kind they like to show and the kind of contestant that can pull it off. As if she had any intentions of being a waitress in Iowa.  no no

I'm not a fan of RS and I don't care what he says, IMO if they originally wanted her, something changed before the premier even aired. We don't need anyone to feed us that info, we can sleuth it out and by doing so help out all those others who report their sources say.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:40 pm

I'm hoping for Kaitlyn
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Diana wrote:I'm hoping for Kaitlyn

Ditto! cheerleader
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:02 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Diana wrote:I'm hoping for Kaitlyn

Ditto! cheerleader

Me too she is fun and outgoing she would be a blast to watch. So far she is my fav. I like her personality and their is a realnesse to her. Plus I love the way she dresses :yes: to Kaitlyn.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:22 pm

I'm hoping for Kaitlyn and a guy in my office who watches with his wife changed to Kaitlyn too after last night. He was previously on the Britt train although he thought she thought a bit too much of herself
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:06 am

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 31s31 seconds ago
#JadeForBachelorette, #Bachelornation?

I hope they're really considering her. I think she's sweet and genuine. ❤

ETA: He tweeted out Britt and Carly's names too. Bleh. Please not Britt.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky