SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Chris Harrison’s yahoo blog
I thought it was impressive the way Carly opened up about herself and her prior relationships. She seems like a woman that really knows what she wants. I'm guessing a lot of women out there really understand where Carly is coming from and have had similar experiences. Carly easily won over Chris's heart and got the rose.

Chris Harris TV Guide interview
Q: Carly and Chris' date with the love guru went from incredibly bizarre to surprisingly good. What are your thoughts on her?
Chris Harrison: The date was bizarre, so it was off-the-charts uncomfortable. Chris told me later that it was the weirdest date he'd been a part of and said, "I didn't know how far this woman was going to push us!" I'm interested to hear what people will think of Carly because I find it hard think everyone didn't fall in love with her on this date. Whether she's right for Chris is debatable, but I thought she was incredibly endearing and very relatable in telling a story... of not feeling pretty enough. Up until now, you didn't get to see a lot of Carly. ... I'm glad she finally got her due.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking Carly...based on what Chris Harrison mentioned above.

Personally, the only one I would like to see as Bachelorette is Becca and we've barely seen anything of her...thus far.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Luvstruck wrote:You don't think they would actually choose the good Jersey girl Ashley I. as next Bachelorette? She has a healthy libido and would almost certainly kiss as many guys as Chris has kissed girls this season. She has had a lot of screen time and besides there are 2 wishes left on her belly button ring!!! With her drama as seen in the screen caps on the upcoming 2 on 1 date and both of them being cutt America would certainly remember her.......

Please no! affraid speechless :shocked!: sad

New Jersey's image has suffered enough with Jersey Shore and RH. We do not need Ashley I "representing" our state.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:07 pm

Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:It may just be me but I'd rather Nikki be the Bachelorette over Britt? no idea

I will skip the season if it is either one of them. no no They have to do better than those two.

Same here! :hidingchair
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:20 pm

I'd rather see Clare as Bachelorette over Nikki any day. She is beautiful and funny and is still doing talk shows to promote the show so she could be in the running. Don't know that she'd want to come back again even if she was the one doing the choosing

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:38 pm

I don't want Clare, Nikki, or Britt. 

I like the idea of a new lead not from a show but I don't believe Fleiss will ever do it with the Bachelorette.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15348

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Maybe they will consider who the guys want the Bachelorette to be. Wishful thinking I know. Bentley comes to mind ...he was so excited it could be Emily then was demeaning to Ashley behind her back the whole time he was there. Think that may be why Chris had 30 women they went back and found a few who were hoping for him specifically after he had been decided on.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:05 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't want Clare, Nikki, or Britt. 

I like the idea of a new lead not from a show but I don't believe Fleiss will ever do it with the Bachelorette.

Yes, I am with you too Albean. I really wish they would get a brand new lead (but we know they never will.)
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:04 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't want Clare, Nikki, or Britt. 

Either one of those will send me over the edge. I'll have to take up knitting or something. laugh out loud (btw I wish I knew how to knit!)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:53 pm

I'd rather see Nikki than Clare. Clare would cry the entire time.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:13 pm

I don't think they'll bring back Nikki or Clare.  IMO they are considering Kaitlyn, Carly and Britt.  My vote is for Carly.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:59 am

I like Carly but I don't know if she'll actually be considered first? Out of her, Britt, and Kaitlyn.. Kaitlyn so far has the most followers (not that it means anything).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:03 am

jen689 wrote:I don't think they'll bring back Nikki or Clare.  IMO they are considering Kaitlyn, Carly and Britt.  My vote is for Carly.

I personally think that those are their top picks, in that order. Carly and Kaitlyn seem to be getting the Bachelorette edit, but I guess we'll see at the WTA. 

I think Nikki is a definite no; I don't think she made any fans after going on Couples Therapy, and the only reason she had a long interview with Chris on the red carpet was because they thought she would talk trash about their sworn enemy. I think that Clare came off as a bit desperate on BIP and (I hate saying this) I think she's a bit too old to be the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky