SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:22 pm

I would prefer Kaitlyn over Britt. :Nod: I don't need to see an "actress" wannabe act on reality tv.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:48 pm

Britt doesn't seem interesting at all. I liked Kaitlyn tonight and they also showed some of Becca.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:45 pm

I really did not think that I would like Kaitlyn, but she proved to be very funny and she does not take herself seriously at all. She surprised me!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  20s21 seconds ago
Watch closely tonite. Need to know who your favorite girl is...

I guess he'll keep asking until he gets the right answer. There were a lot of Kaitlyn responses last week.
I think it is much more likely to be Kaitlyn than Britt, especially given her Jimmy Kimmel spot on the show. But who knows.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:22 am

sanlee088 wrote:I really did not think that I would like Kaitlyn, but she proved to be very funny and she does not take herself seriously at all. She surprised me!

I didn't either. I expected her to be another fame seeker as was sluethed about her before the season, but at least on camera I get a lot more genuine from her than most of the other girls.

Plus after grumpy Andi and now how dare you question my motives Chris, I would be happy for a lead who was a little more fun. Jillian and Ashley were both fun and they shared that ability to laugh at themselves that I think Kaitlyn has.

I would rather her than someone who is going to bring tons of tears and drama, I am over that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:32 am

Kaitlyn at least would have something interesting to say and would be great in interviews!!! Britt seems to only display the physical attraction without any thing deeper. I also liked Jade last night, she brought out the playful side of Chris with the bed jumping as well as well as trying to keep his hands away, too much to soon....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:52 am

Britt is a master of the dramatic facial expressions, mouth wide open, omg look that bugged me since the first s/cap we got of her dancing with Chris.

She gets more face time than anyone else. Up until last night I thought perhaps the spoilers may be correct and that they are leaning towards her.

However with MF tweeting/asking who the next 'ette should be, plus yesterday's tweet was interesting.

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister · 22h 22 hours ago

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:55 am

This is what he does though. He did this throwing the bait out there with Arie when all along he was going with Chris S. anyway. no no
Ratings should be out soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:56 am

Yeah after watching this episode I like Kaitlyn even more and Britt even less. I'm loving what they are doing with this season in terms of making it more playful and sort of making fun of themselves and I think thats exactly what Kaitlyn as the bachelorette would be like.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:09 pm

I would prefer Becca as the Bachelorette more than anyone else on this season or in others. I like her. She's cute and sweet and outgoing but not "in your face". Too bad it seems impossible though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Please let it be Kaitlyn. <333
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Britt is a master of the dramatic facial expressions, mouth wide open, omg look that bugged me since the first s/cap we got of her dancing with Chris.

She gets more face time than anyone else. Up until last night I thought perhaps the spoilers may be correct and that they are leaning towards her.

However with MF tweeting/asking who the next 'ette should be, plus yesterday's tweet was interesting.

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  22h 22 hours ago

The bolded was driving me nuts last night!!! Every time you would see her, she had the same, stupid, stock expression of surprise on her face... affraid I just wanted to reach out and slap her mouth shut. I couldn't take a season of her over-the-top, bad acting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky