SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:49 pm

I agree with all the no's. She really brings the energy down all the time and like I said, always seems super uptight and angry. Just no. Please.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:56 am

NO NO NO NO NO
whoops, sorry for yelling. I much prefer 'ette to bach but I don't want to watch if they choose Nikki.  I would rather see Ashley Salter from this season be the 'ette! The only thing worse than Nikki would be another round of Meandi Dorfmunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 20s21 seconds ago
Watch closely tonite. Need to know who your favorite girl is...

I guess he'll keep asking until he gets the right answer. There were a lot of Kaitlyn responses last week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:25 pm

^^^Oh great!  Rolling Eyes  This season's boring.  I have no desire to see Nikki or Britt as the 'ette.  May be back to skipping out on actually watching this show and just check in here to read y'all's thoughts and be entertained!  I know they'll be more entertaining, interesting and funny than this season's been so far! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  20s21 seconds ago
Watch closely tonite. Need to know who your favorite girl is...

I guess he'll keep asking until he gets the right answer. There were a lot of Kaitlyn responses last week.

My favorite girl will be Joan Rivers as I will probably watch The Apprentice and dvr TB. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:35 pm

I team Britt or team Kaitlyn
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^Oh great!  Rolling Eyes  This season's boring.  I have no desire to see Nikki or Britt as the 'ette.  May be back to skipping out on actually watching this show and just check in here to read y'all's thoughts and be entertained!  I know they'll be more entertaining, interesting and funny than this season's been so far!  Hugesmile

I think Kaitlyn might be entertaining, but I am not sure how much longer this show has me either. They seem to be picking lapdogs as leads and I just don't respect that at all and the editing lately makes me dislike the lead even more.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:00 pm

I would love Kaitlyn! She's not their typical lead. She's very snarky but at the same time she appears to be kind and sweet. She also seems to know exactly who she and to me she comes across as very genuine (unlike Britt)

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:08 pm

sara11 wrote:I would love Kaitlyn! She's not their typical lead. She's very snarky but at the same time she appears to be kind and sweet. She also seems to know exactly who she and to me she comes across as very genuine (unlike Britt)

She reminds me a bit of Jillian. I think she would be fun and do her own thing, open to love but also realistic. I don't want Britt or Nikki, I had enough fake and grumpy with Andi, I don't need anymore. A little fun would be a nice change. Oh and I love snarky too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:37 pm

sara11 wrote:I would love Kaitlyn! She's not their typical lead. She's very snarky but at the same time she appears to be kind and sweet. She also seems to know exactly who she and to me she comes across as very genuine (unlike Britt)

Agreed!  Lover her - she is naturally funny, I've already LOL'd at her lines a few times, but I haven't seen a mean streak - just really insightfully funny, on the mark comments.  And she's obviously very out going and not camera shy, but seems so real and like she's talking a good friend, not a tv producer.  She really seems so real and is so obviously totally comfortable being who she is.

Love her in this clip calling past farmers she's dated legit in front of Chris and talking to Jimmy K and Chris like their all just friends hanging.  She's awesome.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/watch-jimmy-kimmel-crash-chris-soules-date-kaitlyn/story?id=28284871

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:41 pm

relaxing wrote:

Agreed!  Lover her - she is naturally funny, I've already LOL'd at her lines a few times, but I haven't seen a mean streak - just really insightfully funny, on the mark comments.  And she's obviously very out going and not camera shy, but seems so real and like she's talking a good friend, not a tv producer.  She really seems so real and is so obviously totally comfortable being who she is.

Love her in this clip calling past farmers she's dated legit in front of Chris and talking to Jimmy K and Chris like their all just friends hanging.  She's awesome.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/watch-jimmy-kimmel-crash-chris-soules-date-kaitlyn/story?id=28284871

Relaxing, I love your avi. Kaitlyn is turning out to be one of the high points of the season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:21 pm

I need to pay attention to her. I was trying to keep an open mind due to the sleuthing before the season started. Auntie defended her and I admit, she has a great sense of humour, not what I expected.

Last week I tweeted MF that I would like her to be the next ette, there were several responses indicating the same.

If they would stop giving Britt so much face time, maybe others would have a chance. She is not someone I want to see on my screen for another season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky