SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

statementnecklace - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:20 am

The only interesting "twist" for me, if Britt was next 'ette, is I would be rooting against any guy I liked being her F1 no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

statementnecklace - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:25 am

I don't think the twist that we didn't see coming is Britt being the next 'ette. How does that tie into anything MF has been lying about saying? That's not a twist the viewers didn't see coming IMO as I'm sure she has her fans too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think the twist that we didn't see coming is Britt being the next 'ette. How does that tie into anything MF has been lying about saying? That's not a twist the viewers didn't see coming IMO as I'm sure she has her fans too.

I agree. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:36 am

Question .. Was the hashtag about unexpected twist posted on dec 22??? If not .. When??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:38 am

SeanCat25 wrote:Super twist : 2 bachelorettes !!

How would they do this???
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Better not. Double the threads? I think not. laugh out loud
this made me nervously/half laugh along with you!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:... I'm sure she has her fans too.
Whenever I've looked at MF tweets about the next bachelorette there seem to be a lot of Britt fans campaigning for her. Even though Britt may appear "fake" to some she lives a faith based life.  On the wholesome to raunchy scale Britt is more toward the wholesome side Kaitlyn more toward the raunchy side JMO
The big question who do the ABC executives feel is the best fit no idea

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:40 am

soccermom333 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think the twist that we didn't see coming is Britt being the next 'ette. How does that tie into anything MF has been lying about saying? That's not a twist the viewers didn't see coming IMO as I'm sure she has her fans too.

I agree.  :yes:

yes
Neither would be a twist IMO.  If the twist has to do with the next Bette, to me that would mean she is someone most viewers wouldn't expect like one of the final 2.

^ Jen, I think both were sterotyped to a degree.  In the case of Britt, her charity work and faith base are on SM and there was no hint of that dimension on the show ... just "actress" and crying. I think she would be much better as a lead than 1 of 30 on The Bachelor. 
I also think my fav Kaitlyn was equally as biased by the edit.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:42 am

soccermom333 wrote:
SeanCat25 wrote:Super twist : 2 bachelorettes !!
How would they do this???
During Byron's season they had two Bachelor's at the meet and greet and let the women decide.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:45 am

Jeepers wrote:Question .. Was the hashtag about unexpected twist posted on dec 22???  If not .. When??

This is the first time I noticed it, and it was in a comment made by Becca on Dec 22nd:

beccatilley5 2 months ago
"You know what would have made this picture better? A coordinates bracelet. Bam. That happened... Or didnt. #unexpectedtwist #STATEMENTnecklace"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:48 am

Unexpected twist? First F2 since Trista to be bachelorette. Whitney, who like Chantal was spoiled F1, so no one thinks of her. If it weren't for BG and FORT that would have been MF's first kaboom. Chantal met her own Prince Charming or she would have been their heartbroken but deserving bachelorette. Most don't see it coming because they believe the spoiler aka unexpected twist.

Again, this is just my wild speculation.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:49 am

Thank you July .. So makes me wonder if Becca said no to Chris .. But on or about Dec 22 that status may may have changed

I don't think the unexpected twist has any thing to do with any recent events such as choosing a bachelorette

That is .. If there is any truth to the subject at all

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky