SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unexpectedtwist - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:55 am

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:... I'm sure she has her fans too.
Whenever I've looked at MF tweets about the next bachelorette there seem to be a lot of Britt fans campaigning for her. Even though Britt may appear "fake" to some she lives a faith based life.  On the wholesome to raunchy scale Britt is more toward the wholesome side Kaitlyn more toward the raunchy side JMO
The big question who do the ABC executives feel is the best fit no idea

I'm not sure that they want a wholesome 'ette. I think it's which one will follow the rules. hmmm

julychild wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Question .. Was the hashtag about unexpected twist posted on dec 22???  If not .. When??

This is the first time I noticed it, and it was in a comment made by Becca on Dec 22nd:

beccatilley5 2 months ago
"You know what would have made this picture better? A coordinates bracelet. Bam. That happened... Or didnt. #unexpectedtwist #STATEMENTnecklace"

This was sluethed long time ago, and is the reason for Becca supporters and the #statementnecklace #unexpectedtwist comments all season long.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

unexpectedtwist - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:06 am

[quote="jcrbil"]
notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It's too early to hook for BIP though, isn't it? 
She is pitting Britt and Kaitlyn against each other ala Chris and Arie. Sucks.

According to Sean Lowe, Arie wasn't aware he wasn't really in contention.  Perhaps the same is true of either Kaitlyn or Britt meaning 1 has already been signed. Or someone else.
I think both will be present at the ATFR  :drama

I do think TPTB want Britt or her type.  It's a formula that works - their definition of beauty (viewers often tweet the contestants saying they are beautiful; much less often about personality), a girly girl to dress up like Barbie, match her up with a stud so they can look good together.  Kaitlyn is a departure.  She might short list a mix of guys in suits vs tattooed sleeves.  She might go on activity dates without makeup on!  She will cuss but might not cry.  Radical.  :uptonogood

I much prefer Kaitlyn but I usually only watch Bette for the guys so I'm good with whoever it is.

Neither Jillian nor Ashley were considered th

I also don't know if I really believe that Britt is their "type". I think of the usual type as being strong, independent, bubbly, and well-liked. Or at least giving the appearance of being so. That's what I think of as being the common trait when I think of DeAnna, Jillian, Ali, Ashley, and Andi. Those traits remind me of Kaitlyn, not Britt. I've never seen a lead who cried THAT much and got so much hate from the girls. Emily was probably the most outside-the-box as the typical Bachelorette goes, but, she had a tragic-past, was very well-liked, and very beautiful. Britt is beautiful, yes, but she doesn't have that tragic past and universal approval.

I can't imagine why they would be filming her. I know that last season, there was speculation that Nick was going to be the Bachelor when a filming crew was seen filming him. It ended up being nothing major, so I can see that happening with Britt. Or, it can be an Arie situation, where they are just throwing people off and using it to negotiate with Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanCat25 Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:13 am

soccermom333 wrote:
SeanCat25 wrote:Super twist : 2 bachelorettes !!

How would they do this???

They could basically keep the same format, Just have 2 girls standing there for the limo's, they pick the dates the dates and stuff and then there is a Britt group and a Kaitlyn group at rose ceremonies.

SeanCat25

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:43 am

You can colour me confused as to why both Britt and Kaitlyn are being filmed ???

I truly believe that Britt was their first choice while they were filming and that's why she left in the manner that she did (similar to Ali's departure)  She was also highlighted during the live premiere, so I think she was still who they had in mind then too.  It seemed that they changed their minds and were going with Kaitlyn but I'm not so sure anymore.  Oh well, we'll all know in less than 48 hrs.

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:... I'm sure she has her fans too.
Whenever I've looked at MF tweets about the next bachelorette there seem to be a lot of Britt fans campaigning for her. Even though Britt may appear "fake" to some she lives a faith based life. On the wholesome to raunchy scale Britt is more toward the wholesome side Kaitlyn more toward the raunchy side JMO
The big question who do the ABC executives feel is the best fit no idea

Below is my post from a few days ago. Kaitlyn's edit IMO, is an indication that she was never even considered as being the next possible Bachetter as not only is she not "refined" but they went out of their way to highlight it. I'd be surprised if she is indeed the next lead. But MF is involved so who knows!!

northernviewer wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn was their original choice, otherwise they wouldn't have included her sometimes raunchy edit. I think she's ok, but I can't unsee or unhear some of the things she said or did that didn't impress me. Oh well, no biggie missing another season.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:00 am

^^^^. Yes I think TPTB are struggling with the lack of love for Britt by many (who I agree was definitely their first choice based on stuff CH has said) and the really positive fan response to Kaitlyn

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:17 am

chiliwhili wrote:^^^^. Yes I think TPTB are struggling with the lack of love for Britt by many (who I agree was definitely their first choice based on stuff CH has said) and the really positive fan response to Kaitlyn

I really didn't like Ashley H when she was on Brad's season.  Too much crying and such.  I did enjoy her season of the Bette, mostly because I thought she had a great cast of guys (though the Bentley thing was overdone but otherwise it was good).
If Britt is their choice then her image can easily be remade to expand her fan base.  Heck, all they have to do is sign her up and her fan numbers will skyrocket as they do for any lead. Agree, she really seemed to be their first choice early on.  
I suppose they misread their latest demographic and were likely surprised at the end response to Kaitlyn.  Many seem to have forgiven her indiscretions in the first 3 Epis and have focused on her strengths.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:17 am

notarose wrote:
chiliwhili wrote:^^^^. Yes I think TPTB are struggling with the lack of love for Britt by many (who I agree was definitely their first choice based on stuff CH has said) and the really positive fan response to Kaitlyn

I really didn't like Ashley H when she was on Brad's season.  Too much crying and such.  I did enjoy her season of the Bette, mostly because I thought she had a great cast of guys (though the Bentley thing was overdone but otherwise it was good).
If Britt is their choice then her image can easily be remade to expand her fan base.  Heck, all they have to do is sign her up and her fan numbers will skyrocket as they do for any lead. Agree, she really seemed to be their first choice early on.  
I suppose they misread their latest demographic and were likely surprised at the end response to Kaitlyn.  Many seem to have forgiven her indiscretions in the first 3 Epis and have focused on her strengths.

While I also though Ashley was just a little too perky one moment, crying the next, I never disliked her. I thought she was smart and nice but, just didn't see her with Brad. I never thought she was faking it or out to use it to build a career in the biz. Britt is the exact opposite for me. I do dislike her. I don't buy her shtick. I find her fake and don't believe any of her emotional outbursts. I watched Ashley's season because I liked her. I will not be watching Britt because I don't like her. It was all I could do to make myself watch fake MeAndi. I just can't take another season like that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:24 am

I really don't care who the next Bachette is as I probably won't watch it either way, I'm just trying to figure out who it is and when and why they chose them.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:02 am

northernviewer wrote:
Below is my post from a few days ago.  snipped..

northernviewer wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn was their original choice, otherwise they wouldn't have included her sometimes raunchy edit.  I think she's ok, but I can't unsee or unhear some of the things she said or did that didn't impress me.  Oh well, no biggie missing another season.  

I'm curious as to what raunchy edit you're referring to.

IMO Britt will be the great little trooper and do whatever they want her to do, whereas I'm no so sure Kaitlyn would. I think they take that into consideration. It will be difficult to watch her after the last 'ette who I didn't care for and find has a lot of the same characteristics.

There was no reason for her to put her hand on Chris's leg at the ATFR, that was uncomfortable to watch. I just find her put on a show every time she opens her mouth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:11 am

^ It's the fact that I don't think Kaitlyn will so easily toe the line and do what she's told that makes me excited about her being the 'ette. I'd rather see the witty yet soft person she is. I think Kaitlyn herself captured it best when she said at WTA she uses humor as a defense to feeling vulnerable. She was shown as somewhat one dimensional with the emphasis on her wit.I'd love to see her entertaining wit combined with the soft and vulnerable side they only showed small snippets of. Guess we'll find out soon if MF will gamble on someone who will not easily give in to being a puppet.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:40 am

Refined??? Musta forgoten Jillian and her potty mouth then ..

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:41 pm

Noooooo. What is the meaning of this ish with Britt?! I hate Fleiss.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky