SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:01 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This season could be a comical twilight zone with all these zombie women sucking the face off his head.

I'm still not getting why she's the next Bachelorette.

Me either. Is there proof of Britt being next 'Ette beyond her taking SM break?

Gosh, that whole standing on the sidewalk in Hollywood with the free hug sign made me think that she's more Bachelor in Paradise than next Bachelorette material.

I mean ... who stands on street corners with "Free Hug" signs?

The taking a SM break is when she left to film TB. Other than that it's RS's opinion that she'll be the next 'ette because apparently they liked her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:02 am

Jumping on the Kaitlyn for Bachelorette train. Her dialouge and ITMs were funny.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:45 am

^ It's looking more like she's going to be the ette instead of Britt. I also prefer Kaitlyn's hilarious self.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 am

ThankMeLater wrote:^ It's looking more like she's going to be the ette instead of Britt. I also prefer Kaitlyn's hilarious self.

I was thinking that too since she is getting so much air time. Curious to know why you think it's looking more like her being the next 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:37 am

I could not watch a season of Britt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:45 am

I couldn't take Britt as a Bachelorette either!

Kaitlyn could be another Jillian Harris! Fun!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:10 pm

I'd take Britt over Kaitlyn any day. One Jillian was enough.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:13 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I couldn't take Britt as a Bachelorette either!

Me three : No Britt, Please....Praying

still holding hope for ma gurl Becca. Wishful thinking?...giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:00 pm

I'm starting to think Carly has a shot because she's getting a lot of screen time. I'd like Carly, Becca, or Kaitlyn over Britt.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

No, I really think Becca could be the next Bachelorette.  I actually could end up liking that.  She really seems that she would really want to find someone and not just a ego boost like it is for too many of them.

Her or Carly would be my picks of who are left.

Carly is the mixture of fun, but seems to actually be interested in finding someone.

I don't see that with Britt or Kaitlyn. I would not see it other than just being on tv for them. Like with Andi.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:25 pm

I do not think Becca has a shot, personally.
They want a lot of kissing scenes. Will Becca do this? They want a lot of suggestive scenes. I can not see her providing what TPTB need in order to hook an audience. 
TB is not Jane Austen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:35 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

No, I really think Becca could be the next Bachelorette.  I actually could end up liking that.  She really seems that she would really want to find someone and not just a ego boost like it is for too many of them.

Her or Carly would be my picks of who are left.

Carly is the mixture of fun, but seems to actually be interested in finding someone.

I don't see that with Britt or Kaitlyn.  I would not see it other than just being on tv for them. Like with Andi.

ITA.... No to Britt and Kaitlyn.... wouldn't be taken seriously as the 'ette. I see both of them just promoting themselves. As crazy as this show is I still want to see a love story.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky