Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:11 pm

Dang. Looks like it.
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:13 am

They are still very much together, but do not like how SM judges every little move they make (specially the Latino followers). She recently had kidney stones removal surgery, and everybody was saying how she was getting her breasts enlarged, etc (for example)
They each have busy careers, and decided to post on SM without involving their personal lives. Osmariel posted a pic of them together and explained their reasons yesterday. She also mentioned that marriage has ups and downs, and some times things are not easy, and others they are the happiest, and said it is for them to get through all of them together, with love, commitment and respect.
TrishB

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:15 am

That's good to know. Thank you for the update [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I hope things continue to go well for them. Kidney stones are very painful.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 31872

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for letting us know. I am personally glad they are removing their relationship from SM. My personal opinion is that it is healthier to have a relationship without the world commenting on it all the time. JMO. I like JPG and I wish them continued joy.
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10649

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the update. Speaking from experience, kidney stones are so painful. I wish them much love.

It's very sad that SM idiots make other's lives miserable. Anyone should be able to post happy pics of their lives without being trashed IMHO.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 47827

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:22 pm

I still think something is/was up. Her IG post didn't really explain why they stopped following each other, just why she won't follow him now (since people will say they got back together when they weren't ever separated in the first place). Unfortunately it's just how it is for these public couples. If you post pictures together regularly and then just stop, and stop following each other, people are going to start speculating. We do it all the time here as well. I do hope all is well with them, because I wouldn't wish marriage troubles on anyone. JMOAA.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum