SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:44 pm

chinita wrote:OT:

I'm at my hubby's work Christmas Party dinner and guess who's sitting in our table???  One of the production crew from TB. I won't reveal the name (wants to keep it prívate) He knows JPG.  He's telling us about JPG's season. I will share later.  Taking notes right now laugh out loud

Wow! Sometimes it sure is a small world.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:00 pm

The guy said, JPG is a cool guy, easy going and fun to be with. He's the complete opposite of what people think of him. What the tabloids said about him are 99.9% false
He and many others think he's very serious about finding the right person for him and his daughter.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:45 pm

chinita wrote:The guy said, JPG is a cool guy, easy going and fun to be with. He's the complete opposite of what people think of him. What the tabloids said about him are 99.9% false
He and many others think he's very serious about finding the right person for him and his daughter.  

Thanks for sharing this with us! His fans know he's a good guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
chinita wrote:The guy said, JPG is a cool guy, easy going and fun to be with. He's the complete opposite of what people think of him. What the tabloids said about him are 99.9% false

Thanks for sharing this with us! His fans know he's a good guy.

I second that always knew he was what we thought he was. clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:59 pm

He will find it when he least expecting it. I am guessing he will get his happy ending but it will take time.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Thank you, Chinita. Smiley
It is much as I expected. If TPTB do not like him--it was because he didn't want to play ball their way. Good for him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Yes, nice to know that JPG isn't the devil they made him out to be.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Any news on the radio interview Juan gave the other day?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:Thank you, Chinita.  Smiley
It is much as I expected. If TPTB do not like him--it was because he didn't want to play ball their way. Good for him.

You're welcome Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:36 am

whit90 wrote:Any news on the radio interview Juan gave the other day?

I checked and it's not been uploaded yet

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:40 am

Apparently, the Art exhibition, Art Basel, where JPG's Dad showed a couple of his work is pretty famous.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/07/joe-jonas-kim-kardashian-hit-art-basel-parties/21004030/

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:47 am

chinita wrote: Apparently, the Art exhibition, Art Basel, where JPG's Dad showed a couple of his work is pretty famous.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/07/joe-jonas-kim-kardashian-hit-art-basel-parties/21004030/

I'd never heard of it before, but the last couple of weeks I've seen a lot of pics of celebrities that attended that exhibition. JPG's dad is very artistic!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy