SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:00 pm

His niece had a painting From preschool exhibited too.  It looks like the Galavis family is very talented with fine arts.  Lots of really good musicians and artists.

I don't want to forget sports since JP played soccer too.  

I think I saw on IG a while back that CAmila has a voice coach. I have seen pictures of her playing a violin, playing a piano, and dancing.  She must be talented too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:34 pm

I did not realize JP's friend DJ Pauly was on Jersey Shore with Deena. I never watched the show. I saw him in a picture from Snooki's wedding. I think he was in Bali at same time as JP and Nikki.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:39 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I did not realize JP's friend DJ Pauly was on Jersey Shore with Deena.  I never watched the show.  I saw him in a picture from Snooki's wedding.  I think he was in Bali at same time as JP and Nikki.

Who is not friends with Juan I can only think of three people who really do not matter. The people that know the real Juan have nothing but great things to say about him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:16 pm

I did not mean the comment in a negative way about DJ Pauly and JP being friends with him. I just did not realize he was on Jersery Shore too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:49 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I did not mean the comment in a negative way about DJ Pauly and JP being friends with him.   I just did not realize he was on Jersery Shore too.

Did not take it that way at all just meant to say that he has so many friends that know him that say he is a great friend. :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:00 pm

JPG posted a video of his lovely daughter playing piano. He's really a proud PaPa

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:21 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I did not mean the comment in a negative way about DJ Pauly and JP being friends with him.   I just did not realize he was on Jersery Shore too.

Did not take it that way at all just meant to say that he has so many friends that know him that say he is a great friend. :cutesmile!:

I did not think you misinterpreted but was not sure.  I agree JP has lots of friends.

I just was surprised when I saw DJ Pauly in the wedding photo.  All is good. Smiley

I never got into Jersey Shore when it was popular.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:21 pm

chinita wrote:JPG posted a video of his lovely daughter playing piano.  He's really a proud PaPa

WOW she is growing up fast he is a great father .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:25 pm

chinita wrote:JPG posted a video of his lovely daughter playing piano.  He's really a proud PaPa

Carla posted one too and you can hear her playing Yankee Doodle and it is closer up.  Carla tagged Sydiart in her tweet.  I wonder if that is her BF.

after looking more....sydiart is a female I think but there is a picture on that IG account that shows 3 couples so maybe that is her BF if she has one.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:12 am

Someone posted a comment on JP's video that CAmila looks like a 'mini Nikki'....hair, boots, so cute and the emoji of a princess.  Smiley

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:32 am

soccerm3m wrote:

Carla posted one too and you can hear her playing Yankee Doodle and it is closer up.  Carla tagged Sydiart in her tweet.  I wonder if that is her BF.

after looking more....sydiart is a female I think but there is a picture on that IG account that shows 3 couples so maybe that is her BF if she has one.

Why was JPG sitting all the way to the back when Carla was sitting at the front row? giggling

soccerm3m, I think the guy is Carlas' bf

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:34 am

soccerm3m wrote:Someone posted a comment on JP's video that CAmila looks like a 'mini Nikki'....hair, boots, so cute and the emoji
of a princess.  Smiley

That's cute "mini Nikki" laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy