SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 62 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by emusha Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm

ryvetted wrote:
emusha wrote:
ryvetted wrote:Chrystie said it's gets much worse. (on Twitter)

(After someone said Ashley called her b***)

could u share the exact tweet and is Chrystie Ashley's sis?

It's in the Tweets thread emusha :Nod:
K thanks! ...Anyone care to recap our history with Chrystie with regards to this show? I believe someone else also asked how she was in Brad's season

and YIKES if it gets "so much worse"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm

worse............... what can be worse................. JP not being F1 I guess...............

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Titou wrote:
JBF wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Ashley is getting flack for calling her sister the B-word on national tv. Just when her edit was getting better, it's goes back down.

I think the pieces are STARTING to fall into place.

Ash's family can't accept an inter-faith marriage.

Mickey's date in episode #2 brought up how sensitive she is about criticism.

She tolds Ames in episode #4 that she wanted her children to have a less resticted life... whatever that meant. I have to go back to Phuket and Ames later. Lots of clues there.

Reality Steve suggesting a religious "problem" with Constantine... yet no mention of it on hometown. He, of course, is the one who cuts the Fantasy Date... not Jordan. The previews are fibbing there.

This is why we got the Jewish reference in episode #5. His defeat of Catholic Mickey in the boxing match was foreshadowing.

Mickey left her in Hong Kong on account of "moral values"...

Michelle Money claims Ashley is not very religious.

Chris Harrison bringing up the fact that "every path is different".

How does the Heartbreak relate to this... the family wants to cause heartbreak this time. Bentley (a Mormon) caused heartbreak. Jordan was heartbroken before.

No clue how Ben fits into this story... I guess the family accepts him?

Anything else?

very good! yes

and the " I need to follow my heart" says it all.... no matter what her family will say, she loves him.

point. set and match! GAME OVER

Oh boy! My mind is running pretty fast with all kinds of scenarios...

I think this is why, as some on abc.com posts claim, we are given Final One on a silver platter. Ben is not as important to the story as previous Final 2 candidates, except MAYBE as potentially somebody the family approves of OVER Jordan. scratch

The whole point of Bentley was just to give her a taste of heartbreak and bring her on the same level as the guy she wants.

Ben's father does not relate to the main story unfortunately... especially when so many others on this show lost a parent or loved-one: Mickey (Mom), William (dad... the stopped watch), West (wife), Ames (dad, stepdad), Lucas (wife to divorce.. his hardest part)...

Theme of the season: "When was the last time you cried?"

So, Fleiss goes ahead and masterminds a wedding regardless of family approval? Fleiss is shocked that Ashley goes against her family.

May 11 - Just shot the finale. OMG!!!

Now, that I think of it: TRADITIONAL has been used quite a bit too... including with Lucas in the last episode. It is not a dress. It is a long shirt.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm

emusha wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Hmmm. Thanks. Blue outfit with Ben and beige with JP?

INTERESTING

Blue -- B***h to sis
Beige -- difficult convo with sis...

I've rewound it several times in slo-mo and the sis appears to have same outfit, necklace and earrings in both blue and beige conversations no no

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Only her sister made the comments, right? I mean, in the previews. So maybe the rest of her family does like both.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Maybe Ashley's sister means that there will be more name-calling..
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm

So if "sources" knew that JP's edit was going to go South, how come "sources" didn't know about the blow-up with the sister?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm

San wrote:Maybe Ashley's sister means that there will be more name-calling..

LOL That doesn't sound like a good thing.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:Only her sister made the comments, right? I mean, in the previews. So maybe the rest of her family does like both.

Yep, it was only her sister. Mom and Dad could have loved both guys, we don't know. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm not even going to try to figure out the previews. I know they've chopped/spliced them up so there's probably nothing that is as it seems. While it could happen, I'm not sure I can see Ashley and JP fighting on the fantasy date unless he really gets scared and tries to sabotage things. I hope that things don't end badly with Constantine. She knows he's not at the top of the list anyway.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm

this sister drama could also be what "ruins" her FRC day, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm

ryvetted wrote:Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers Picture2-8
Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers Picture1-6

If the shoe fits...
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 62 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

+87
Starshine_16
Trueloveforever
CHO
Samantharose
2observe