SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm

DMBFan wrote:AshleySpivey Ashley S.

it was very brave of Ben 2 open up like that about his dad.I think I would feel better about him if he did that with Ash. #Bachelorette
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

But how can we be sure he didn't??

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm

mnmhughes wrote:So if "sources" knew that JP's edit was going to go South, how come "sources" didn't know about the blow-up with the sister?

Suspect

Her sister definitely likes attention though so maybe she's just riling up Ashley for the drama. How nice that would be! :vomit:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm

I KNOW!"!!!!!!

since ashley's family did not get their approval..... JP at the FRC explain that he loves her but cannot propose right now......... she is devastated......

then she run after him......... they kiss and he proposes

OR

at the AFTR JP propose in direct to ashley????

naaaaa she was spotted with her engagement ring I think so the proposal is in fidji

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 pm

mnmhughes wrote:So if "sources" knew that JP's edit was going to go South, how come "sources" didn't know about the blow-up with the sister?

His edit went south tonight? giggling

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:I'm not even going to try to figure out the previews. I know they've chopped/spliced them up so there's probably nothing that is as it seems. While it could happen, I'm not sure I can see Ashley and JP fighting on the fantasy date unless he really gets scared and tries to sabotage things. I hope that things don't end badly with Constantine. She knows he's not at the top of the list anyway.

If Ashley and JP had really been fighting on the fantasy date, I think they would've shown us more. All they showed was her walking away from the bed and JP's face..and I've only watched it once but I don't think he looked upset.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 pm

It would be so sad if Ashley's family are not happy with who she chose. :frown
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 pm

alsoaktchr wrote:
DMBFan wrote:AshleySpivey Ashley S.

it was very brave of Ben 2 open up like that about his dad.I think I would feel better about him if he did that with Ash. #Bachelorette
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

But how can we be sure he didn't??

because ashley told her...................

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
ryvetted wrote:Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Picture2-8
Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Picture1-6

If the shoe fits...

That's how I'm feeling. Even if you don't like someone, why say that on national TV? I mean, come on!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:I'm not even going to try to figure out the previews. I know they've chopped/spliced them up so there's probably nothing that is as it seems. While it could happen, I'm not sure I can see Ashley and JP fighting on the fantasy date unless he really gets scared and tries to sabotage things. I hope that things don't end badly with Constantine. She knows he's not at the top of the list anyway.

If Ashley and JP had really been fighting on the fantasy date, I think they would've shown us more. All they showed was her walking away from the bed and JP's face..and I've only watched it once but I don't think he looked upset.

reminds me of them trying to make it look like there was some big issue with Brad and Em
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:

remember emily and chantal??? same thing....

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:

I can't wait for my niece to watch this tonight (she doesn't read any blogs or sites). She is going to freak out and believe everything she sees....I'll be watching her reaction

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:51 pm

I don't think they'll have problems on their FD, maybe someone whining that he's not saying ILY fast enough. The drama will be totally with Dino IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

+87
Starshine_16
Trueloveforever
CHO
Samantharose
2observe