SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 62 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Chris L was featured WAY more than Roberto.

Probably because TPTB wanted everyone to love him so he could be the next Bach.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 62 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 pm

etherealfire wrote:
2observe wrote:Generally when the edits are really off and all over the place (laugh out loud), it means that there was no real lovestory, and they are making up both main lovestories. It very possible that it's what is happening with
Ashley. Maybe Ashley really did fall head over heels for Bentley, and
did not really recover. It's possible. But, most of the edits that I
see lean more to Ben as F1 than JP, whether there is a real lovestory
or not. It's all about who she chooses in the end.
jmo

2observe wrote:That was not what I said and I'm not sure how you came
to that conclusion. But, I'm not too sure how I can make it any clear
than what I've already posted. Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 62 1430875924

Thanks for the clarification, I went back and re-read what you wrote and I think I get it now. (Reading is fundamental Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 62 2174738820 duh)

Because it appears that the edits are evidently all over the place, and this has pointed to no real love story in the past, you believe it is possibly the case with Ashley. But you see more edit support for Ben rather than JP.

I don't agree with this but then again I'll admit that alot of the editing patterns pointed out have seemed to me to be inconsistent and all over the map in general and I don't think the glowingly happy Ashley I've been seeing is involved in a fake love story if she chose somebody, whether Ben or JP.
Just so you know, my original post was in response to a question that was asked of me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 pm

bilolo wrote:
Coastal wrote:
bilolo wrote:if i'm not mistaken she never say "Ben is the total package FOR ME" just "Ben is the total package" or i don't know in what episode she said so Coastal ?
but i recall she said " JP is the total package FOR ME"
I believe it was epi 5 that she started all the total package talk...........but what epi do you think you heard her say JP is the total package for her??

Also, food for thought, if she said that, this early in the game, don't you think that would be a red flag for him to actually be the F1? Too much of a giveaway that early in the game for it to actually come to fruition??

Coastal she said this in episode 6 "Talking to JP tonight, I realize that I was starting to fall for him. He is probably one of the most gorgeous guys I’ve seen in my life. He’s such a loyal guy, he’s determined, he’s committed, he’s going to be a great family man, he is the total package for me, but I need to tell JP everything that was on my mind and everything that happened with Bentley and that’s the only way that we can move forward from here"

but i don't see where she said it in episode 5 towards Ben i think it might be somewhere else :D

From what I heard in epi 5, she was saying how Ben is the total package........that is about their date in Chiang Mai..........she also went on to describe how their date went and how frustrating it was cause when they were at the temple, they couldn't kiss and the tension between them cause of that was overwhelming(paraphrasing here)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 pm

northernviewer wrote:did anybody ever do a minute count for the HTD's to see who got the longest edit?
actually no, I didn't this time..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:00 am

I think Ashley pretty much laid to rest the doubts who would have been F2 and F1 last night. She told both of them Ben F and JP that they were going to have been the ones standing there so I don't think anything would have happened with Constantine regardless. The edit really did try to bring up Ben F and would have worked if we hadn't had the spoiler that JP was F1 & the obvious love story edit between JP/Ashley for the sleuthers. IMO. But for the general audience, I think they'll continue to see that Ben is in competition with JP. What I did find interesting is that Ashley had to ask JP not to consider this a competition and that she really wanted him to just let go of that. Very interesting.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:43 am

Kelad9 wrote:I think Ashley pretty much laid to rest the doubts who would have been F2 and F1 last night. She told both of them Ben F and JP that they were going to have been the ones standing there so I don't think anything would have happened with Constantine regardless. The edit really did try to bring up Ben F and would have worked if we hadn't had the spoiler that JP was F1 & the obvious love story edit between JP/Ashley for the sleuthers. IMO. But for the general audience, I think they'll continue to see that Ben is in competition with JP. What I did find interesting is that Ashley had to ask JP not to consider this a competition and that she really wanted him to just let go of that. Very interesting.

I think at that point Ashley was worried that they would both bail on her and she wanted to try and find out whether each of them had feelings for her, hence the RC. I think JP tried to put her mind at rest by saying that he didn't consider it a competition and just wanted it to be over because he wanted to be with her.

I loved Ash and Ben's date and the outtakes at the end they are so very at ease with each other, as Ben said "it's effortless".

yes
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:36 am

Kelad9 wrote:I think Ashley pretty much laid to rest the doubts who would have been F2 and F1 last night. She told both of them Ben F and JP that they were going to have been the ones standing there so I don't think anything would have happened with Constantine regardless. The edit really did try to bring up Ben F and would have worked if we hadn't had the spoiler that JP was F1 & the obvious love story edit between JP/Ashley for the sleuthers. IMO. But for the general audience, I think they'll continue to see that Ben is in competition with JP. What I did find interesting is that Ashley had to ask JP not to consider this a competition and that she really wanted him to just let go of that. Very interesting.

Maybe so, but of course she's going to say that to the guys after the fact. I think possibly Ali said the same thing to Roberto and Chris as well, and there is some doubt that she meant it.

It's obvious that Ashley's feelings for Ben were considerably stronger than they were for Dino, and had JP not been on the show, it's even possible she would have ended up picking Ben. However, knowing at this point that JP is her guy, the reason she might have been considering sending Ben home and keeping Dino, had she had the option, would have been solely to spare him the additional hurt of going all the way to the end, and possibly proposing, only to be turned down.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:41 am

ironcat wrote:

Maybe so, but of course she's going to say that to the guys after the fact. I think possibly Ali said the same thing to Roberto and Chris as well, and there is some doubt that she meant it.

It's obvious that Ashley's feelings for Ben were considerably stronger than they were for Dino, and had JP not been on the show, it's even possible she would have ended up picking Ben. However, knowing at this point that JP is her guy, the reason she might have been considering sending Ben home and keeping Dino, had she had the option, would have been solely to spare him the additional hurt of going all the way to the end, and possibly proposing, only to be turned down.

I totally agree. She is a sweet girl and cares about Ben's feelings. I think that is why she is so upset the day of the FRC.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Not that it's a big deal but I figured out why Ashley walks the way she does. She said she was figure skater when she was younger... and that's what happens to many skaters - they get kinda bow-legged. I know a friend of mine and my neice both walk that way and they are both tiny like Ashley.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 7/18 Hometown dates - Discussion - Spoilers

+87
Starshine_16
Trueloveforever
CHO
Samantharose
2observe