SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by JBF Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:23 pm

"Me thinks"... the boy was being TOO forward about the outcome and got a friendly email from his handler. By adding a shot of ALL of the ladies, we will NOW be "persuaded to think" he is just commenting on being that kid in a candy store with all of these buxom beauties.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:39 pm

I think sometimes way too much is read into the simple things.
Usually when I say I'm lucky it is in reference to having dodged a bullet.
Kasha's bullet theory: When something goes wrong, I say wow I am very lucky this happened, (flat tire, locking keys in car, running a bit late) because I wonder what real bullet I just dodged(car accident, illness). This way I put a spin on something negative to make it more positive. When I am happy, it shows.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:53 pm

Perhaps.

Even so, he is still the luckiest man ALIVE.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Maybe it was a good harvest, or Mommy and Daddy are letting him live in Chicago for a while? Or like Kasha, he dodged the bullet of something.

I think it is yet another ploy by TBTP to get us to start caring. The season starts in less than a month and no one seems all that interested.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:56 pm

RS's tweets about the premiere:

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve
"Why did the walrus go to the Tupperware party?" "Because he wanted to find a tight seal." - Kaitlyn on night 1 to Chris & the other girls

This was after Kaitlyn told Chris in her greeting with him, "You can plow the (bleep) out of my field any day." Oh, she's a riot.

The 7 girls who they show intro videos for in episode 1 are: Britt, Jillian, Amanda, Whitney, Mackenzie, Alissa, and Kelsey.

Episode 1 major focuses: Britt, Whitney, Kaitlyn, Tara's drinking, & there being 30 girls instead of 25. Other than that, same ol' same ol'

Woops. And if they're setting one girl up to be a little cray cray, it'd be Ashley S. Ummmm, she's infatuated with onions. You'll see.

Whitney is cute, energetic, sincere, & totally there 4 Chris. She also has the most whiny, nasally, & highest pitched voice ever. Get ready

Some will think it's cute, some won't care, & some will prob be driven up a wall by it. It's certainly unlike any voice I can remember
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 B5eLRsqIEAA-EnI

People cover
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Presenting … the most humble Bachelor ever.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Chris-soules-1024

When Chris Soules's season of The Bachelor premieres Jan. 5 on ABC, viewers might not see as many castles and crystal-clear beaches as they're used to on the hit show.

"We stayed in the United States for the most part, obviously spending time in Iowa," the show's host Chris Harrison tells PEOPLE about the season. "We really wanted to embrace who this guy was and what the girls are going to have to eventually live with."

A fourth-generation farmer from Arlington, Iowa, Soules is "a hard-working blue collar guy," adds Harrison. "He comes from a very different place – literally and figuratively – and that's what we were all taken by."

Indeed, meeting 30 women on the first night of shooting "was nerve-racking," Soules – who's previously had two serious relationships – tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I was going in completely open-minded and there were so many great girls ... the quality of women was pretty amazing."

Taking the women on dates that included camping and fighting zombies, Soules, 33, wanted to "see how they could handle it," he explains. "It's not really a show for roughing it. Generally speaking, the girls are living in a mansion and there's this whole reputation of extravagant, amazing dates."

Dumped by Andi Dorfman on her season of The Bachelorette after she ultimately couldn't picture life as a farmer's wife, Soules could focus more on finding love this time rather than worrying about whether or not the women could accept his lifestyle "because everyone knew what they were getting into," he says.

"[With] Andi, it was always kind of the elephant in the room that we didn't really talk about until it came right down to it," he says. "My goal in being the Bachelor was to find someone I first could just fall in love with and think and hope and believe she is my soulmate … compromise is the next thing to focus on."

So did the process – which included its fair share of drama, of course – work for Soules?

"I am happy I did it," the reality star said about finding his future wife on the show. "I don't think I could get through that again, [but] I'm extremely happy with the outcome. I'm happy to say I'm in love. That's pretty crazy!"

For more exclusive details on Soules's dramatic journey to love, pick up the new issue of PEOPLE, on stands Tuesday

People

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:30 pm

He looks good!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:59 pm

Sounds like their spin on coal miner's daughter. cantstopl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:54 am

"I am happy I did it," the reality star said about finding his future wife on the show. "I don't think I could get through that again, [but] I'm extremely happy with the outcome. I'm happy to say I'm in love. That's pretty crazy!"

They... eh... sure aren't hiding much, are they?

Ooooh... I always think Fleiss & Company is up to something-something...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:57 am

Kashathediva wrote:Sounds like their spin on coal miner's daughter. cantstopl

Which one is the fertility expert? Different song, but bound to get some laughs here.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:18 am

Being a fertility nurse? Whitney the supposed F1.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy