SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:33 pm

Missing her brother's wedding even if things changed, it is really ridiculous, imo, how people want their tv time. Just more evidence as to what people will do for fame over family. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:35 pm

Life is too short for this silliness. 
You never know what is around any corner. Very sad if she missed Zach's wedding.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Why not wait and see what happened before we assume she chose BIP over the wedding. What I don't get is why they didn't let her go to the wedding and then come later. They had plenty of women.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:01 pm

albean99 wrote:Why not wait and see what happened before we assume she chose BIP over the wedding. What I don't get is why they didn't let her go to the wedding and then come later. They had plenty of women.

Exactly! Makes no sense.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:24 pm

If the prize is important to her and would change her life, why not stay and then celebrate with her brother after ? It only depends on her financial situation right now IMO.
It's like Derrick leaving her less than 1 year daughter to go to Big Brother, you might think he's ridiculous but in the end it was worth it.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Imho, some things in life you get to experience once with those you love and at the end of my life I doubt I will be saying, "if only I had been on TV" instead of at my brother's wedding. But that's just me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:34 pm

I lost one of my brothers in a horrific car accident 6 weeks after my wedding. I was 22 and he was 18. Ironically, my nephew died 6 weeks after my daughter's wedding. So--
Like Bean said, we don't know the circumstances at this point.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:08 pm

Very disheartening and sad to me. They seem such a tight family.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:18 pm

Elan instagrammed that he's home. Doesn't officially signify that they're done filming, but just wanted to share.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Ashley I was also spotted at the airport today so she is headed home. I'm guessing filming is done and anything still being done in Mexico is just wrap up stuff and perhaps some B roll footage.

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 86669110 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:35 am

umngirl wrote:Ashley I was also spotted at the airport today so she is headed home. I'm guessing filming is done and anything still being done in Mexico is just wrap up stuff and perhaps some B roll footage.

Exactly. (See other thread)

Last edited by chloep on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:47 am; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:44 am

Wait RS is wrong again? Color me shocked! bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill