SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:Wait RS is wrong again? Color me shocked! bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

All we know is that Elan's field producing job is seemingly done. Doesn't mean they are done filming, doesn't mean RS is right or wrong.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:28 am

My source told me that RS has placed a mega order of Magic 8 balls from Amazon express. He is bound to get something right soon. "Signs point to yes"

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:47 am

1funnyfish wrote:
albean99 wrote:Why not wait and see what happened before we assume she chose BIP over the wedding. What I don't get is why they didn't let her go to the wedding and then come later. They had plenty of women.

Exactly! Makes no sense.

I think it's a fair assumption given the info that a) she was filming BiP and b) missed her brother's wedding. I can't think of a reasonable explanation other than sadly, Carly is that desperate to be on TV again.

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Spoiler:
followed Tenley on IG today... wasn't there that Instagram video of them on a date? Could indicate that they ended up together.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:00 am

RS said in his Spreecast that one of the women this season admits to being someone's mistress. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:57 am

^ that is so sad.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:15 am

bleuberry wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
albean99 wrote:Why not wait and see what happened before we assume she chose BIP over the wedding. What I don't get is why they didn't let her go to the wedding and then come later. They had plenty of women.

Exactly! Makes no sense.

I think it's a fair assumption given the info that a) she was filming BiP and b) missed her brother's wedding. I can't think of a reasonable explanation other than sadly, Carly is that desperate to be on TV again.

I guess the only possible excuse is that she fell in love with someone on the show, and didn't want to leave her guy because she was afraid that he would fall for someone else. Not that it would make it any better because if he's really the guy for you, he'll leave with you, but I could see that happening.

bluwavz wrote:RS said in his Spreecast that one of the women this season admits to being someone's mistress

Hmmm, I wonder who that is? My first thought was Jade or Samantha, but I could see it being one of the girls with lower-self esteem, like Jaclyn or Carly. And agreed - very sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:37 am

AmyB wrote:
Spoiler:
followed Tenley on IG today... wasn't there that Instagram video of them on a date? Could indicate that they ended up together.

Definitely. And she followed him as well and liked two of his pictures.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:44 am

I believe he was eliminated so no need for spoiler tags anymore, correct?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:33 am

Correct!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:52 am

bluwavz wrote:RS said in his Spreecast that one of the women this season admits to being someone's mistress. hmmm
:thud No words. Is the girl CH/CM's mistress? Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:48 am

bluwavz wrote:RS said in his Spreecast that one of the women this season admits to being someone's mistress. hmmm

I wonder if the mistress is someone we don't know a lot about, like Samantha, Amber, or
Spoiler:
. I could also see it being someone like Jaclyn who has been private about her love life on SM. Could even be Jade, Clare, or Ashley I, who IMO are some of the prettiest girls in the cast.

Don't see it being Tenley, Juelia or Cassandra.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill