SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:18 pm

It says he went home on week 3 of Des' season, Sprite. I'm not sure I remember him either. Not a fan of Mikey or Jillian. Maybe they'll hook up.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:24 pm

Most of the women are fairly recent,and they have some guys from K's season (Jared!) , but it seems like they really had to dig into the archives to get a full cast of men.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:28 pm

I like Dan Cox, and I think he will make a good fit for Tenley. They are both into fitness and are adventurous. He seems like a solid guy.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:36 pm

Why are they bringing in Ashley's sister? That's so strange to me! Wasn't the whole non-Bachelor "fans" experiment in BP a total fail?

I'm excited about most of Kaitlyn's guys. I think Tanner, Jared, and Joshua will be popular.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:03 pm

who is Dan cox?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:32 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Why are they bringing in Ashley's sister? That's so strange to me! Wasn't the whole non-Bachelor "fans" experiment in BP a total fail?

I'm excited about most of Kaitlyn's guys. I think Tanner, Jared, and Joshua will be popular.

Ashley's sister is probably the "hot" factor. The super fans weren't even really attractive- they were just "normal" looking.

I'm good with K's guys.. wished Ben Z was on it though! Not super excited for Chris's girls.. they were all mostly meh. Wished they had more of Andi's guys like JJ or Brian. I dont remember much of JPab's girls. I wished Selma wasn't taken... I'd love for her to be on it. She's gorgeous. I'm so vain, laugh out loud - I only want all the really good looking people on this show. Haha.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:36 pm

Sophie had a page for Dan Cox during Des' season. I really don't remember him although he looks a little familiar.

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/04/25/who-is-dan-cox-%E2%80%93-the-bachelorette-2013-season-9-pictures-and-info/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:37 pm

california90 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Why are they bringing in Ashley's sister? That's so strange to me! Wasn't the whole non-Bachelor "fans" experiment in BP a total fail?

Ashley's sister is probably the "hot" factor. The super fans weren't even really attractive- they were just "normal" looking.

I'm good with K's guys.. wished Ben Z was on it though! Not super excited for Chris's girls.. they were all mostly meh. Wished they had more of Andi's guys like JJ or Brian. I dont remember much of JPab's girls. I wished Selma wasn't taken... I'd love for her to be on it. She's gorgeous. I'm so vain, laugh out loud - I only want all the really good looking people on this show. Haha.

Brian was on RS's original list! I guess he decided that he was too classy to do the show (good for him).

And, yeah, you make a good point about Ashley's sister being hot. I guess I don't understand why they needed another hot girl, since they already have stunners like Ashley, Jade, and Samantha. If anything, I feel like they should have brought in Carly's brother that was talked about here because they were lacking in hot, quality men, not women!

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 pm

albean99 wrote:Sophie had a page for Dan Cox during Des' season. I really don't remember him although he looks a little familiar.

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/04/25/who-is-dan-cox-%E2%80%93-the-bachelorette-2013-season-9-pictures-and-info/

Thank you Albean, but I do not remember him at all. I am calling a Claire match.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 pm

You know what this means..?! Clare's racoon and Jillian's black box are making a return.. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:56 pm

california90 wrote:

Who's Selma dating?

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:39 am

chasingpavements wrote:
california90 wrote:

Brian was on RS's original list! I guess he decided that he was too classy to do the show (good for him).

And, yeah, you make a good point about Ashley's sister being hot. I guess I don't understand why they needed another hot girl, since they already have stunners like Ashley, Jade, and Samantha. If anything, I feel like they should have brought in Carly's brother that was talked about here because they were lacking in hot, quality men, not women!

Good for him (but secretly not for me haha).

Yeah Idk.. they do need some hot guys. Like no one is gonna care for JJ or Jonathan. And Jared is hot...but bring the Ben's!! They're like all a lot of girls talk about this season.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz