SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:40 am

eversotrue wrote:
california90 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Why are they bringing in Ashley's sister? That's so strange to me! Wasn't the whole non-Bachelor "fans" experiment in BP a total fail?

I'm excited about most of Kaitlyn's guys. I think Tanner, Jared, and Joshua will be popular.

Ashley's sister is probably the "hot" factor. The super fans weren't even really attractive- they were just "normal" looking.

I'm good with K's guys.. wished Ben Z was on it though! Not super excited for Chris's girls.. they were all mostly meh. Wished they had more of Andi's guys like JJ or Brian. I dont remember much of JPab's girls. I wished Selma wasn't taken... I'd love for her to be on it. She's gorgeous. I'm so vain, laugh out loud - I only want all the really good looking people on this show. Haha.
Who's Selma dating?

Someone from home, I'm assuming. It was in her thread. Not really sure who the guy is though. She's kept her life pretty private and hasn't really sought out fame. Good for her though.

california90

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:32 pm

albean99 wrote:It says he went home on week 3 of Des' season, Sprite. I'm not sure I remember him either. Not a fan of Mikey or Jillian. Maybe they'll hook up.

Thanks albean. I never really got into Des' season and never watched that closely, so that would explain why I have absolutely no memory of him. He looks pretty good. It might be interesting to see somebody that I have no preconceived notions about. As for Mikey and Jillian...yeah, not a fan either. As you said, maybe they will hook up and just leave.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:55 pm

albean99 wrote:Sophie had a page for Dan Cox during Des' season. I really don't remember him although he looks a little familiar.

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/04/25/who-is-dan-cox-%E2%80%93-the-bachelorette-2013-season-9-pictures-and-info/

Thanks for sharing Albean.

I put all the "official" contestants up on one page with social media info and link to their (old) galleries. I will update the galleries when I can Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/06/11/bachelor-in-paradise-2015-meet-the-cast/

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:36 am

Guessing Carly will be a late arrival since she's most likely a bridesmaid in Zach's wedding this weekend...?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 8367-910 BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 I_got_13 BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 E5kqdm15 BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:43 am

according to RS and the photographed list, carly was one of the originals in paradise.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:45 am

Would she miss her brother's wedding for BiP?!

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:50 am

Oh ok cause I was trying to read his post but it kept freezing for me (which hardly happens!) so I just X'ed out of the page. Yeah I'm with @bleuberry very surprised if she's missing it!?!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 8367-910 BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 I_got_13 BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 E5kqdm15 BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:16 am

^^ As far as I know that was one of her "conditions" when agreeing. [That she'll be allowed to fly out to the wedding.] The Waddells are a very close-knit bunch and Carly is very close to Elizabeth(the bride) too and was/is supposed to be a bridesmaid.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:50 am

Anyone notice any social media activity lately? We know that Jillian has been eliminated because she commented on Britt's Instagram and followed Caitlyn Jenner on Twitter. I also noticed that as of June 10 Mikey was following 360 people on Instagram and now he follows 358. So he either unfollowed two people and is eliminated, or two people he followed deleted their accounts over the course of 2 days.

Anyone else?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:57 am

Here is a link to an article which was in my "hometown" newspaper yesterday. Note the reference to Chris and Whitney.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/wp/2015/06/11/local-bachelor-contestant-jillian-anderson-will-return-to-abc/
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:08 am

Can you direct me to a post of the entire cast list ? The individual contestant threads seem very few and there barely seem to be any guys on it hmmm

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Chloep, have you heard anything about Michael G ?
Hope he find's Love  :sprinklehearts

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz