SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Is Nikki going to be the Bette? This is one long interview laugh out loud, But she looks great, and she's being too nice...

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Nikki interview now timed at over 8 minutes. Really CH? You must really hate JPG. 
Poor Nikki really looked put through CH's wringer. Not right CH. Beating a dead horse. Keeps repeating same questions expecting different answer. CH view of insanity. 
OT: 
Who ever is doing the brows on these women need glasses. They all look like caterpillars are being harvested above their eyes. I'm waiting for one to start a cocoon.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:GA are you playing with photo shop again, eyebrows?

The other day I saw a comment on one of her pics where somewhere said her eyebrows made her look like Groucho Marx LOL.
cantstopl

Awww Jodi looked beautiful. I think they way they talked said TV wedding to me! Smiley

So happy they are with their friends from the show!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:53 pm

OMG Chris ughhhhhhhhh stop
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:53 pm

Oh Nikki sssssooooo wants to be on the next Bachelor In Paradise.

This interview would be easier if they just excerpted portions of their battles on Couples Therapy instead.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:53 pm

Could CH not spend some more time with the other couples??? urgh

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is Nikki going to be the Bette? This is one long interview laugh out loud, But she looks great, and she's being too nice...

Oh my gosh maybe!!! I never thought of that. Wow, Chris H. interviewed Nikki longer than anyone!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:56 pm

It was over an 8 minute interview. The nerd in me is timing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So there you have it--JODI not planning wedding yet.
Mods have their sources! Hugesmile
 3 minute interview. 
Yawn/Cat wins! cantstopl

Oh not so fast! ;) Josh almost let it slip. They are waiting for...... Hmmmm he stopped himself. Ash, I heard the same thing. Hugesmile

In all seriousness, I think it will happen this year for sure. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:56 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is Nikki going to be the Bette? This is one long interview laugh out loud, But she looks great, and she's being too nice...

Oh my gosh maybe!!!  I never thought of that.  Wow, Chris H. interviewed Nikki longer than anyone!
Sure seemed like they're considering it or at least seeing if there's interest in her. They've been promoting her on the red carpet all evening too. I bet tptb would love it, they really seem to hate JPG and Nikki is totally stunning so the guys would love her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:56 pm

Honestly, I think the general public dont like Nikki all that much (based on her staying with JP and all their stuff and how she acted on CT) for her to be the Bette. Plus, she talked trash the show quite a bit..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:not a priority for her to be in the spotlight, what is she doing right now?? omg I need to flip to hockey

BARF addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 1838857674

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy