SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:57 pm

What is CH up to with the long interview about JPG who he clearly dislikes! no idea
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JBF Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:GA are you playing with photo shop again, eyebrows?

The other day I saw a comment on one of her pics where somewhere said her eyebrows made her look like Groucho Marx LOL.
cantstopl

Awww Jodi looked beautiful.  I think they way they talked said TV wedding to me!  Smiley

So happy they are with their friends from the show!!  

You always add that special "sunshiny glow" to the couple, even if a few of us watching them get a little too-too cynical and nauseated. *chuckle chuckle* (I just enjoy hearing them compete as to who-can-talk-the-fastest.)

By the way, why haven't they showcased Desie and Prince Siegfried yet?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:58 pm

The interview seemed to just want the one on one dish on the breakup and as much trash talk they could get on JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is Nikki going to be the Bette? This is one long interview laugh out loud, But she looks great, and she's being too nice...

Oh my gosh maybe!!!  I never thought of that.  Wow, Chris H. interviewed Nikki longer than anyone!
Sure seemed like they're considering it or at least seeing if there's interest in her. They've been promoting her on the red carpet all evening too. I bet tptb would love it, they really seem to hate JPG and Nikki is totally stunning so the guys would love her.

They hate Juan and were throwing him under the bus the whole interview. Yikes! Maybe Nikki will be the bachelorette or they are testing the waters. Definitely BIP. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:58 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:So there you have it--JODI not planning wedding yet.
Mods have their sources! Hugesmile
 3 minute interview. 
Yawn/Cat wins! cantstopl

Oh not so fast!  ;)  Josh almost let it slip.  They are waiting for...... Hmmmm he stopped himself.  Ash, I heard the same thing.  Hugesmile

In all seriousness, I think it will happen this year for sure.  Smiley
Yes, I heard him, too. But--they got less time than others. So I would not be holding my breath.  Smiley  The time they spent on Nikki was torture for viewers all around.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So glad that's over with. She is so annoying. blah blah blah blah BS

Did she put her eyebrows on the airplane while sewing?

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 14 10838544_910435978997395_1816037466_n

joshmurray11
36 minutes ago
Bachelor premiere with @andi_dorfman NOW  /quote]

LOL ... She put on his too.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is Nikki going to be the Bette? This is one long interview laugh out loud, But she looks great, and she's being too nice...

Oh my gosh maybe!!!  I never thought of that.  Wow, Chris H. interviewed Nikki longer than anyone!
Sure seemed like they're considering it or at least seeing if there's interest in her. They've been promoting her on the red carpet all evening too. I bet tptb would love it, they really seem to hate JPG and Nikki is totally stunning so the guys would love her.

Maybe they are considering it laugh out loud outside of a few, so far chris' girls suck IMO, plus generally speaking everyone hates JP and would tune in to Nikki just because she's his ex

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:01 pm

eversotrue wrote:Honestly, I think the general public dont like Nikki all that much (based on her staying with JP and all their stuff and how she acted on CT) for her to be the Bette. Plus, she talked trash the show quite a bit..

Exactly. So now they like her just because jPG is out of the picture, but prior to that they didn't even congratulate her? She has had such a difficult time with the public, but she goes on another reality tv show, and is all dolled up on the red carpet. She has been so mean to posters.

This would be horrible IMO if she was the 'ette. She would not be able to handle it at all. She would be to concerned on what everyone else thought of her to make any rational decisions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Maybe they are considering it laugh out loud outside of a few, so far chris' girls suck IMO, plus generally speaking everyone hates JP and would tune in to Nikki just because she's his ex

I sure wouldn't want that Nikki as the next Bachelorette.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:03 pm

That's what I thought also. She got more time than either of the couples and you can bet they would think that would be another way to skewer JPab.

Panty dropper??? This coming from Suzie homemaker who lives with her mom. Classy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:05 pm

Definitely too much time spent on Nikki. She's doing well but CH is pushing too hard. I wouldn't want her as the Bachelorette but she couldn't be any worse than her buddy. 

Andi's dress is hideous.  speechless   I don't think they're trying to hide wedding plans. It sounds like they're not there at this time. Marcus & Lacy looked adorable. So happy for them. 

I kind of like seeing some of the castmembers like Lesley M, Sharleen, and a couple of others and baby Stag's too cute. I've even softened on Brooks and think he looks nice tonight.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:06 pm

atem wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I sure wouldn't want that Nikki as the next Bachelorette.

It's moot because I don't think she would accept if they did offer. I was just saying a lot of people would tune in if she was, not necessarily because they like Nikki but because they hate JP

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy