SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:09 pm

^She was also back with her family I believe the day after the FRC. If she was F1, she would be in the honeymoon period for a few days that the lead and their chosen one always get.

Whitney hasn't posted anything yet that I know of.

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sara11 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
This has me wondering about RS spoilers as well. There is a lot of Whitney in all the previews and the comments that he makes about Whitney seem too obvious.
However, if Becca was F1 she was back with her family awfully quickly following the RS.
Whitney has gone underground (much like Roberto). Now if anyone can find a transfer to the Iowa City Hospital we'd have it made.Hugesmile  

I went to look in her thread. This was posted Nov 26th on our forum. Looking through her twitter, I don't see it. ?

AllAboutLove wrote:Becca posted her first pic on her IG since filming started/ended.

beccatilley5 "Science only goes so far and then comes God." Miracle baby Stella. So happy for my cousins @wtgraham and @maggiegraham87 !! #stellastrong 2h
AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 10802639_1523626457895405_1512011108_n

It is from her IG and is still there Smiley

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:19 pm

umngirl wrote:^She was also back with her family I believe the day after the FRC. If she was F1, she would be in the honeymoon period for a few days that the lead and their chosen one always get.

Something kind of out of the box just occurred to me. 
What if Becca were the virgin.
Let's just go with that theory for one minute.
If that is the case, would there be a "honeymoon" period where the couple would then spend a few days isolated with each other? In that case, she could easily be back with her family. 
I am just throwing this out there as a possible puzzle piece.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:43 pm

^Well Sean and Catherine weren't virgins but that was totally off the table for them and they still got the honeymoon period.

Going with your theory, would that mean they will get no getaway weekends while the show is airing? That would not be good for a new relationship.

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:50 pm

IDK...maybe they would get weekends, but somehow separate rooms?  I guess each couple would deal with it(relations) separately and make up their own rules as time went on. 
I was just throwing the possibility out there. 
I remember Sadie from PLO's season debated about spending time in the FS. She did end up moving to NYC and dating PLO for a short time following the show.(all while keeping status in check)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:55 pm

Oh IG, I checked twitter.

They could still have getaway weekends. If someone's choice is to wait till marriage, usually they are pretty sure that's what they'll do regardless if they are in the same safeway house.

Didn't Sean and Cat have getaway weekends?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:59 pm

^Yes. Several and a secret visit to Dallas for Cat.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:17 am

umngirl wrote:^She was also back with her family I believe the day after the FR

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 10755836_569913373141308_1439517892_n

This is the picture that I may have found(Sanlee located the hotel which  I think was in California?) it came from her sister's IG
http://instagram.com/p/vwa6MGQ0lt/?modal=true. It was posted 11/23. She did not spend any time after the FRC(11/22) with Chris.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:42 am

That's pretty convincing right there that she isn't possibly the F1.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:42 am

Sounds like it's going to be a huge convoy of people??

Thanks nonina for posting this info in Brooks thread.

sarahherron
49 minutes ago
I should have ordered the cheese balls. JK, my faves. #LuckiestGirlinLA
AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 10919602_316132418590143_630303749_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:48 am

Oh dear not Chris B again. Are they running out of filler alums? no no

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:21 am

No Des and Chris at the premier show tomorrow per Chris's Twitter.
Wonder why? Unless they are too busy with final wedding prep.

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 1h1 hour ago
BIG night tomorrow! The beginning of @C_Soules journey! Come join me, @jason_mesnick @ChrisRSiegfried & @DesHartsock at Lucia in Kirkland!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy