SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:47 pm

^And he shouldn't bother because those are questions they can't or won't really answer.

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Those things were fun and great coming out of the limo but there were a few girls who really impressed me inside after I got to meet them and talk to them. One girl who particularly caught my eye was Kaitlyn. She actually came up, guns blazing, when she came out of the limo. She told me that I could plow her field any day. I think I blushed. But then she taught me how to break dance when I met her inside. I was really impressed with her.

Britt was, I mean, obviously, she's gorgeous. She gave me a hug that was probably one of the best hugs that I've ever had. It was pretty damn good (laughs). We just had a weird connection, an unexplainable instant great connection. Whitney obviously impressed me. She had a little Southern twang and talked about Iowa. She said Iowa with a little Southern accent.

F1 "obviously impressed" him. He says obvisouly before we even watch the first epi. laugh out loud Britt is "obviously" gorgeous the next 'ette. Kaitlyn impressed him. Is she the yucky F3?

I need a recap of F4, I've forgotten.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:05 pm

^F4: Jade
F3:Kaitlyn
F2: Becca
F1: Whitney

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Those things were fun and great coming out of the limo but there were a few girls who really impressed me inside after I got to meet them and talk to them. One girl who particularly caught my eye was Kaitlyn. She actually came up, guns blazing, when she came out of the limo. She told me that I could plow her field any day. I think I blushed. But then she taught me how to break dance when I met her inside. I was really impressed with her.

Britt was, I mean, obviously, she's gorgeous. She gave me a hug that was probably one of the best hugs that I've ever had. It was pretty damn good (laughs). We just had a weird connection, an unexplainable instant great connection. Whitney obviously impressed me. She had a little Southern twang and talked about Iowa. She said Iowa with a little Southern accent.

F1 "obviously impressed" him. He says obvisouly before we even watch the first epi. laugh out loud Britt is "obviously" gorgeous the next 'ette. Kaitlyn impressed him. Is she the yucky F3?

I find it weird that they let such a statement about the F1 pass, its slightly telling. Going to be interesting reading his blog posts to see what he lets slip.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Interesting not a word about Becca.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Yes I noticed that. The calm before the storm?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Maybe she didn't make an impression on the first night. I have also noticed that some leads, are empathetic or sorry, and downplay their mention of the F2 (in blogs/interviews), if that person was really hurt at the end and it was someone they genuinely liked.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:33 pm

julychild wrote:Maybe she didn't make an impression on the first night. I have also noticed that some leads, are empathetic or sorry, and downplay their mention of the F2 (in blogs/interviews), if that person was really hurt at the end and it was someone they genuinely liked.

Good points. Becca.

Maddy wrote:AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 137187_6808_pre

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/2013-12-06-02-09-55/the-bachelor-news/12513-the-bachelor-you-be-the-judge

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

This has me wondering about RS spoilers as well. There is a lot of Whitney in all the previews and the comments that he makes about Whitney seem too obvious.
However, if Becca was F1 she was back with her family awfully quickly following the RS.
Whitney has gone underground (much like Roberto). Now if anyone can find a transfer to the Iowa City Hospital we'd have it made.Hugesmile
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:00 pm

Whitney obviously impressed me.

that is kinda cute
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:06 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
This has me wondering about RS spoilers as well. There is a lot of Whitney in all the previews and the comments that he makes about Whitney seem too obvious.
However, if Becca was F1 she was back with her family awfully quickly following the RS.
Whitney has gone underground (much like Roberto). Now if anyone can find a transfer to the Iowa City Hospital we'd have it made.Hugesmile  

I went to look in her thread. This was posted Nov 26th on our forum. Looking through her twitter, I don't see it. ?

AllAboutLove wrote:Becca posted her first pic on her IG since filming started/ended.

beccatilley5 "Science only goes so far and then comes God." Miracle baby Stella. So happy for my cousins @wtgraham and @maggiegraham87 !! #stellastrong 2h
AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 10802639_1523626457895405_1512011108_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:08 pm

I do remember seeing that also. :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy