SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:30 pm

umngirl wrote:^Well Sean and Catherine weren't virgins but that was totally off the table for them and they still got the honeymoon period.

Going with your theory, would that mean they will get no getaway weekends while the show is airing? That would not be good for a new relationship.

If you look at Becca's SM recently, you see her sister, brother, and some friends comment about her now being back, whatever that means exactly we don't know. Then she posts a pic from Coronado where she was with some of the other girls from the show. I have had, and continue to have, this feeling that Becca is F1 and not Whitney, despite the evidence against it.  But then I thought Nick was Andi's F1, even with the plane video, so what do I know!

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:37 pm

"umngirl"She was also back with her family I believe the day after the FRC. If she was F1, she would be in the honeymoon period for a few days that the lead and their chosen one always get.

I think the pictures of Becca reunited with her family the day after the FRC were actually taken in a hotel room weren't they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:"umngirl"She was also back with her family I believe the day after the FRC. If she was F1, she would be in the honeymoon period for a few days that the lead and their chosen one always get.

I think the pictures of Becca reunited with her family the day after the FRC were actually taken in a hotel room weren't they?
Yes it was!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:"umngirl"She was also back with her family I believe the day after the FRC. If she was F1, she would be in the honeymoon period for a few days that the lead and their chosen one always get.

Yes it was!

Couldn't a few of her family member's (including her sister in that one pic, who is also mother of the baby and toddler in the other pic) have been there at a hotel the day after the FRC to congratulate her (and Chris) on her engagement?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Geez why so many fellow alums? It's just the first epsiode...

I believe Whitney is final 1. It just seems like a moot point to further investigate....but you never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Yes it was!

Couldn't a few of her family member's (including her sister in that one pic, who is also mother of the baby and toddler in the other pic) have been there at a hotel the day after the FRC to congratulate her (and Chris) on her engagement?

The hotel was in Louisiana I think, where her family is from. Or was it California. I can't remember.

I don't see why they would suddenly change things up and have the F1 off with her family the day after the FRC instead of with her fiance in their first real, true alone time in their relationship. Just doesn't seem to make sense to me.

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 87b72b10 addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 86669110 addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:05 pm

^ I think it is in Louisiana.

The only thing that seemed a little weird for me was that her photos don't look like a super heart-broken F2. Not that it matters- she might have reached outside the bubble fast to recover or something. Or she's a good at hiding behind a smile.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:15 pm

It was in Shreveport, La.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:37 pm

sanlee088 wrote:It was in Shreveport, La.

Hey San, I know you identified the hotel, but I've been meaning to mention that although it's the same hotel chain you discovered, but that particular hotel is in  Bartlesville, Oklahoma, and not Shreveport. One of the girls has her GPS on.  I have no idea why they made her go to OK, but that's what she did, and that's where she was met and picked up by her family. The same sister posted that they were making an 8 hours drive back home, the next day.

Doubt it any of these makes any difference, though!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:16 pm

julychild wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:It was in Shreveport, La.

Hey San, I know you identified the hotel, but I've been meaning to mention that although it's the same hotel chain you discovered, but that particular hotel is in  Bartlesville, Oklahoma, and not Shreveport. One of the girls has her GPS on.  I have no idea why they made her go to OK, but that's what she did, and that's where she was met and picked up by her family. The same sister posted that they were making an 8 hours drive back home, the next day.

Doubt it any of these makes any difference, though!

Thanks. Sounds good.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:00 am

Maybe Chris was under pressure to get right back to the family farm? I doubt it but it's possible given how integral he is to the operation.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:13 am

Add Sharleen and Christy Hansen to the already long list. About 30 people already??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy