SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:10 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:No Des and Chris at the premier show tomorrow per Chris's Twitter.
Wonder why? Unless they are too busy with final wedding prep.

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick  1h1 hour ago
BIG night tomorrow! The beginning of @C_Soules journey! Come join me, @jason_mesnick @ChrisRSiegfried & @DesHartsock at Lucia in Kirkland!

Chris and Des were just in L.A for the parade, and have been promoting the premier at Lucia's in Kirkland for sometime now. They will be there every Monday night according to Jason's promotional tweets. (probably except the Monday that we would expect Chris/Des to be on a honeymoon)

Reminder for tonight's premier and the rest of the season, all topics will be locked with the exception of the episode thread.

11 hours to go!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:13 am

Are Des and Chris marrying on tv?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:31 am

Eh they did their thing at the Rose Parade, let them focus on wedding and enjoy. The thing that makes me happiest about a past cast or couple is them distancing themselves from this creep franchise.

My impression of why there are so many cast at the premiere--the franchise is "pulling out the big guns" in order to help to attract more viewers. They are adding a whole extra hour--or 40 mins minus commercials in order to help spike interest.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:59 pm

I just listened to Chris Harrisons interview on the marilue henner show that he tweeted about and here are a few things i picked up about tonight:

- The first hour is going to be a "party" to get people excited for the season, thats why they invited all the past contestants back.
- There is going to be an actual red carpet as far as what he said.
- They're going to be talking to the past couples especially Andi and Josh and Sean and Cath
- They're gonna have some bloopers such as the best limo arrivals from previous seasons. Ie the funniest/most disastrous.
- Then from the second hour they will move onto the actual first night and some of the past contestants will be live tweeting.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Thank you, Sara.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Thanks Sara..so the first hour is just filler.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Courtney Robertson is going to be there too, has she appeared on any official bachelor franchise show since her season??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:07 pm

I am not looking too forward to the first hour......I will watch but won't be too interested.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Daniella posted a pic of her and Lesley all done up and ready for the premiere. What time is it there again? laugh out loud

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:12 pm

It is 11:11 AM in CA.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:It is 11:11 AM in CA.

Woah why are they there so early?? Maybe the "live" premiere isn't so live?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:15 pm

sara11 wrote:Courtney Robertson is going to be there too, has she appeared on any official bachelor franchise show since her season??

bleuberry wrote:Daniella posted a pic of her and Lesley all done up and ready for the premiere. What time is it there again? laugh out loud

Holy cow, I'm starting to feel left out. Why didn't they invite some of our members??? We do so much promoting for them and that's the thanks we get. sad

laugh out loud Those ladies have a long way to go to keep looking pretty till show time.

I don't follow Courtney much so I'm not sure what she's done since the split with Ben.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy