SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 pm

That was a good intro. Something a little different. I particularly like the Chris and Cody bit. Showed a bit of fun...some beef cake...and some Bachelor cheese.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:10 pm

OMG, that intro was so boring, is Arlington really like that?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:10 pm

I can't believe the spoilers either.

I liked that into, very nice.

Looks like they've gone hollywood with the red carpet. Everyone is there!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:11 pm

I thought the first hour was just the live show???

Limos already???

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:12 pm

I am speechless... 8 minutes into this show and it is too wildly entertaining for words.

Mister Harrison thinks this is the Academy Awards and his "family" is "royalty", receiving the red carpet treatment. Brooks seems to enjoy the attention. Also (obviously) the Lowes and "Jash" arrive for their camera own mugs.

Also loved the shots of Chris in his hometown. They just had to pick the most isolated part of town in order to emphasize how "difficult" it is to find a wife in Rural Land.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:12 pm

That is small town America. Population of roughly 400. It is what it is. If he found love, his woman will lump it/love it or ----leave it! 
There was a great vid of Chris not too long ago where he said what it was like and it was spot on. I have a feeling he did his best not to sugarcoat the reality, but we'll see.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Wish they wouldn't ask baby questions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Nice 4 minute interview with Yawn/Cat. 
If that is Kelly--her outfit looks mismatched and the top like a sports bra. Bad pantylines on skirt. My worst dressed female vote.
Love how the "red carpet" is flanking a trailer and shows the stairway into the trailer. giggling  Cheap ABC MF doing what he does best. Set designer must have also designed Em's FRC.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:19 pm

I missed Kelly. thankfully! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Nice 4 minute interview with Yawn/Cat.

... and nothing else between two sets of commercials. Go figure.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:21 pm

The blonde audience lady with the coral scarf who stands close to CH much of the time is getting a ton of facetime. cantstopl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Marcus Lacy! I love them! Wedding planning, this year in the summer! 80-40 laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy