SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by MiaHawk Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:54 pm

StacyNor wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Those pics are not too damning. She is standing next to him. No flirtateousness is seen. So, we know she went to a Chicago bar with some girl friends and Nick was at the same bar. They probably spoke. Anyone that's ever been to a bar knows that you typically need to lean in or speak toward the other person's ear, depending on how loud the bar is.  To me, if Andi spoke to Nick in a civil manner, it is a step in the right direction for her. Perhaps she was able to put her ego aside for a moment and treat him with kindness. Maybe she learned a little something about heart break......this is my Angel Voice speaking.

My Devil Voice says.....I always knew the sex was better with Nick. :uptonogood
Out of all the bars though, they happen to be at the one where they meet, at the same time no no  Suspect .

Some member of her party must have been in communication with Nick. Chicago is a big city. Me thinks it's too big of a co.ink.ee.dink. But....to what end? I personally don't think it will lead to anything more. Nick's not a stupid guy. He doesn't want to have to wash her eyebrows off his pillowcase.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by SueSt Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:54 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Those pics are not too damning. She is standing next to him. No flirtateousness is seen. So, we know she went to a Chicago bar with some girl friends and Nick was at the same bar. They probably spoke. Anyone that's ever been to a bar knows that you typically need to lean in or speak toward the other person's ear, depending on how loud the bar is.  To me, if Andi spoke to Nick in a civil manner, it is a step in the right direction for her. Perhaps she was able to put her ego aside for a moment and treat him with kindness. Maybe she learned a little something about heart break......this is my Angel Voice speaking.

cantstopl :uptonogood TOTALLY!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:58 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

If that were the case, she wouldn't ahve dumped him the first time!

Not necessarily. That would have been only one factor in her decision.  Josh had other goodies to offer her regarding lifestyle, etc. Perhaps because of those goodies she gave Josh the benefit of the doubt and thought the sex would get better over time...but....just a theory, that's all.
ITA Mia. And I think the vulnerability she felt with Nick made her scared and she just didn't know how to deal with it. The way she talked about their physical connection with her sister at MTPs confirmed that sex with Nick something special and something she had never felt before.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:59 pm

SueSt wrote:I’m assuming (based on Nick’s bustle interviews in January) that Andi is the one that reached out to Nick.

And she recently said in an article that she needs a more mental connection than she had with Josh.

So she finally acknowledged she made the wrong choice with Josh and faced her actions for the way she treated Nick…

Again, for me, this is great for Nick.  From what I saw N&A had a once in a lifetime connection, so deep and powerful.  If she has apologized to him for abandoning it, then it must be bringing him some modicum of peace.

Andi must feel such a flood of relief to finally be done Josh.  Yes, he was her dream, the guy she thought she should be with and he was committed and handsome, but just not right.  To my eyes, it was always right with Nick, he was just too different from what she thought she wanted and she was too stubborn and afraid to go for it….

Nick also impressed me as a very thoughtful guy, someone that had could and would understand why Andi chose Josh.  He would understand why she treated him so poorly (as a defense) and would be able to forgive her if she took responsibility for her actions.

Who knows if it will develop into something, but either way I see the fact that they are talking again as a very positive development; a way for Nick to fully heal from their breakup.

I will have to say I disagree with that assessment.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:01 pm

KB_Mom wrote:So ironic because I always felt she really did have a special connection with Nick but in the end went with her "usual type", rather than taking the leap of faith with a man who I think she was surprised by the depth of her attraction to.  I don't think it's the only reason for her post finale hostility to Nick, but I do think in part once she chose Josh, she had to quiet her own nagging doubt about whether Nick would have been the better choice by basically denying to herself she was ever attracted to him.

:yes: ITA with your comments, KB!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Well obviously. Why do you think she had so much hate towards Nick? Had to channel that passion somewhere. :whistle:

I'm sure Christy has Nick's phone number, since she even cut his hair once, so it might have been a case of one drunk girl suggesting to the other drunk girl that "hey, let's call your ex!" and the other drunk girl being "yeaaahh". And that's how they ended up in the same place. Doesn't mean anything more happened. You'd think whoever took the pics would've taken pics of them being all over each other as well if it had really happened. Though a part of me wishes it did. :uptonogood
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:02 pm

SueSt wrote:I’m assuming (based on Nick’s bustle interviews in January) that Andi is the one that reached out to Nick.

And she recently said in an article that she needs a more mental connection than she had with Josh.

So she finally acknowledged she made the wrong choice with Josh and faced her actions for the way she treated Nick…

Again, for me, this is great for Nick.  From what I saw N&A had a once in a lifetime connection, so deep and powerful.  If she has apologized to him for abandoning it, then it must be bringing him some modicum of peace.

Andi must feel such a flood of relief to finally be done Josh.  Yes, he was her dream, the guy she thought she should be with and he was committed and handsome, but just not right.  To my eyes, it was always right with Nick, he was just too different from what she thought she wanted and she was too stubborn and afraid to go for it….

Nick also impressed me as a very thoughtful guy, someone that had could and would understand why Andi chose Josh.  He would understand why she treated him so poorly (as a defense) and would be able to forgive her if she took responsibility for her actions.

Who knows if it will develop into something, but either way I see the fact that they are talking again as a very positive development; a way for Nick to fully heal from their breakup.

I agree. Andi even agreeing to be in the same room with Nick, in a civil manner, to me, is a sign of her maturing......unless she just went along with the plans in order to be photographed with Nick in order to "stick it" to Josh.....just another theory..... :uptonogood
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:03 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
StacyNor wrote:

Out of all the bars though, they happen to be at the one where they meet, at the same time no no  Suspect .

Some member of her party must have been in communication with Nick.  Chicago is a big city.  Me thinks it's too big of a co.ink.ee.dink.  But....to what end? I personally don't think it will lead to anything more. Nick's not a stupid guy. He doesn't want to have to wash her eyebrows off his pillowcase.

cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:05 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

I agree. Andi even agreeing to be in the same room with Nick, in a civil manner, to me, is a sign of her maturing......unless she just went along with the plans in order to be photographed with Nick in order to "stick it" to Josh.....just another theory..... :uptonogood

Maybe she was trying to make Josh jealous!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:06 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

no no :yes: Another good theory, Mia. Still, I'll sit on the side of hoping it was more about reconnecting with Nick and less about sticking it to Josh.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:07 pm

This is sooooo much more entertaining than the current season. Imo. :drama 2pop
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:10 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
StacyNor wrote:

Some member of her party must have been in communication with Nick.  Chicago is a big city.  Me thinks it's too big of a co.ink.ee.dink.  But....to what end? I personally don't think it will lead to anything more. Nick's not a stupid guy. He doesn't want to have to wash her eyebrows off his pillowcase.

cantstopl  Brow-gate! 
Jacquie S, Christy, and Nick have meet up a few times in the past.  Christy has cut his hair.  I think it is easier for both Andi and Nick to meet in a bar for the first time post-show than if that awkward meeting were to have been on camera at a bach event.  Their paths are almost certain to cross at something Bach related like it has for Des and Brooks.

Sorry folks but I don't see any chance of reconciliation in a romantic context.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom