SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:37 am

Hey, LB, you know that the girl with a Longhorn on her avi is always willing to stop in Austin. Need pic of Michael Nance with short hair, I would swoon.

And yeah, Nick is totally awesome!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:45 am

stuckinsc wrote:Hey, LB, you know that the girl with a Longhorn on her avi is always willing to stop in Austin.  Need pic of Michael Nance with short hair, I would swoon.

And yeah, Nick is totally awesome!

Will we be doing a tour of Brad's bars? Not for Brad because he does nothing for me, but it sounds like we're going to be on the road quite a bit and we'll need to stop for refreshments. giggling
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:51 am

Stuck, are you sure you want to go into the Sciences?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:58 am

Nonina430 wrote:Stuck, are you sure you want to go into the Sciences?

Why, because I am certifiably insane? giggling

But yeah, my masochistic little heart actually loves understanding how things work. But the extrovert in me also needs normal, sane people to talk to.

I have always in addition to my full time job as a scientist, except during grad school which is like two full time jobs, had a part time job in sales of some type to allow me to interact with normal people. Too much time around just scientists makes me cranky. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:07 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Hey!!...all the awesome nick chicks...its been decades since i was here..but from time to time i managed to follow our sexy Nick on twitter..

what can i say?...with recent hottest break-up...at least i feel i and my partners in crime were not delusional (hopefully! giggling), while watching Meandi's season..laugh out loud..

Hopefully 2015 will be a golden year for Nick...in career and love department.

I found hilarious that Nick talked about tips to overcome break-up during the same time bracket of Meandi's break-up. How funny is that?... giggling

oh well, i just wish the best for everyone!..nice to come here again, anyway... bestbud!

The timing of it all is just comical! Everything always seems to have a way of eventually working out for the best even though at the time it is the worst it probably is hard to envision. I second your sentiments for love and career for Nick!

Hi Monica! hi ...yep. the timing was just too comical!..at first i thought bustle asked him to comment on Jodi's split..but after checking out the timing more closely, it was an awful coincident, really....Life really is a mystery, huh?....It seems everything turned out the way it should be... :yes:

I still remember Stuck's hi sentiments during the season...Free Josh and Nick!...IMO Josh needs to find himself a less-diva, more down-to earth-selfless girl, while Nick also needs an extraordinary one : witty, super-smart and easy going.(see my avi... giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:10 am

You definitely work with both sides of the brain. You have such
a creative talent. Did you ever write? Humor is what I see, last 
night was the best.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 am

Nonina430 wrote:You definitely work with both sides of the brain. You have such
a creative talent. Did you ever write? Humor is what I see, last 
night was the best.

Totally sarcastic family, I am the youngest by a lot, my dad was 48 when I was born and so proud, but my 8th grade pics were hideous and he said well at least we can use them to scare away the roaches. He lived through the depression and I think it taught him to laugh instead of cry and I get that from him. People tell me all the time that I smile too much, but that it makes them feel better.

I can write little things, but am so boring at anything long. I wanted to be either a journalist or lawyer in HS. Realized my writing was boring so journalism was out, then realized all politicians were kind of liars and corrupt, so that was out. Took Chemistry the first class of undergrad to get it over with and feel in love. Had to decide between Chemistry and Social Work in undergrad and my best friend told me that if you can do Chemistry you should, but also that I would get frustrated trying to help people who didn't listen. Discovered the amazing mysteries of the human body at the end of undergrad and the rest as they say is history.

I think that is why I like Nick so much, he is really smart, but also very funny and self depreciating. Got to love a man who can laugh at himself. Oh and if he has sexy brown eyes that doesn't hurt either. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:11 pm

Stuck, I feel that way about Brooks as well. Brooks and Nick
Are both Libra's a lot of similarities , in the way of good 
looks, smarts humor and good lovers haha giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:48 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Hey!!...all the awesome nick chicks...its been decades since i was here..but from time to time i managed to follow our sexy Nick on twitter..

what can i say?...with recent hottest break-up...at least i feel i and my partners in crime were not delusional (hopefully! giggling), while watching Meandi's season..laugh out loud..

Hopefully 2015 will be a golden year for Nick...in career and love department.

I found hilarious that Nick talked about tips to overcome break-up during the same time bracket of Meandi's break-up. How funny is that?... giggling

oh well, i just wish the best for everyone!..nice to come here again, anyway... bestbud!

The timing of it all is just comical! Everything always seems to have a way of eventually working out for the best even though at the time it is the worst it probably is hard to envision. I second your sentiments for love and career for Nick!

Hi Monica! hi ...yep. the timing was just too comical!..at first i thought bustle asked him to comment on Jodi's split..but after checking out the timing more closely, it was an awful coincident, really....Life really is a mystery, huh?....It seems everything turned out the way it should be... :yes:

I still remember Stuck's  hi sentiments during the season...Free Josh and Nick!...IMO Josh needs to find himself a less-diva, more down-to earth-selfless girl, while Nick also needs an extraordinary one : witty, super-smart and  easy going.(see my avi... giggling )

Yeah, Mura, unfortunately, I could see it. Andi wasn't really ready to settle down with any of these guys. I am glad that our Nick got away sooner.

You coming on our trip to see Nick, we can ask Des if we can borrow Prince Chris to drive the tour bus and read us poetry. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:50 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Stuck, I feel that way about Brooks as well. Brooks and Nick
Are both Libra's a lot of similarities , in the way of good 
looks, smarts humor and good lovers haha giggling

I have always kind of love Libras, oh and yeah and being the cream in a Brooks and Nick oreo wouldn't be bad either.

Don't you love tv boyfriends? You can have as many as you want and it is perfectly okay.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:13 pm

hey guys loving this tour idea! Do you have room for a foreigner? My dibs are on roberto, nick and chris siegfield Smiley i am a sharer i will leave brooks to you lovely ladies xxx

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:20 pm

emad0722 wrote:hey guys loving this tour idea! Do you have room for a foreigner? My dibs are on roberto, nick and chris siegfield Smiley i am a sharer i will leave brooks to you lovely ladies xxx

Of course, this tv boyfriends are without borders as well. We may have to keep hands off with Chris Siegfried, I am telling you Des is nice, but I don't think we want to see her when she is angry. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana