SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:You definitely work with both sides of the brain. You have such
a creative talent. Did you ever write? Humor is what I see, last 
night was the best.

Totally sarcastic family, I am the youngest by a lot, my dad was 48 when I was born and so proud, but my 8th grade pics were hideous and he said well at least we can use them to scare away the roaches.  He lived through the depression and I think it taught him to laugh instead of cry and I get that from him.  People tell me all the time that I smile too much, but that it makes them feel better.

I can write little things, but am so boring at anything long. I wanted to be either a journalist or lawyer in HS.  Realized my writing was boring so journalism was out, then realized all politicians were kind of liars and corrupt, so that was out.  Took Chemistry the first class of undergrad to get it over with and feel in love.  Had to decide between Chemistry and Social Work in undergrad and my best friend told me that if you can do Chemistry you should, but also that I would get frustrated trying to help people who didn't listen.  Discovered the amazing mysteries of the human body at the end of undergrad and the rest as they say is history.

I think that is why I like Nick so much, he is really smart, but also very funny and self depreciating.  Got to love a man who can laugh at himself.  Oh and if he has sexy brown eyes that doesn't hurt either. Hugesmile

Maybe not in the "journalism" sense but you are a great writer and that opinion is from one who largely writes for a living and has always been told that I am an excellent writer (at least in the professional environment). Not bragging, just sayin I have some basis to judge quality of writing, and yours is excellent. And you have an excellent sense of humor. High clap
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:37 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:You definitely work with both sides of the brain. You have such
a creative talent. Did you ever write? Humor is what I see, last 
night was the best.

Totally sarcastic family, I am the youngest by a lot, my dad was 48 when I was born and so proud, but my 8th grade pics were hideous and he said well at least we can use them to scare away the roaches.  He lived through the depression and I think it taught him to laugh instead of cry and I get that from him.  People tell me all the time that I smile too much, but that it makes them feel better.

I can write little things, but am so boring at anything long. I wanted to be either a journalist or lawyer in HS.  Realized my writing was boring so journalism was out, then realized all politicians were kind of liars and corrupt, so that was out.  Took Chemistry the first class of undergrad to get it over with and feel in love.  Had to decide between Chemistry and Social Work in undergrad and my best friend told me that if you can do Chemistry you should, but also that I would get frustrated trying to help people who didn't listen.  Discovered the amazing mysteries of the human body at the end of undergrad and the rest as they say is history.

I think that is why I like Nick so much, he is really smart, but also very funny and self depreciating.  Got to love a man who can laugh at himself.  Oh and if he has sexy brown eyes that doesn't hurt either. Hugesmile

Maybe not in the "journalism" sense but you are a great writer and that opinion is from one who largely writes for a living and has always been told that I am an excellent writer (at least in the professional environment). Not bragging, just sayin I have some basis to judge quality of writing, and yours is excellent. And you have an excellent sense of humor. High clap

Thank you! I wish you could talk to my PhD mentor, he just tells me my writing sucks, but never suggests anyways to improve it. Oh well that life chapter should be done by the end of summer and on to different pastures. Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 22 2498057887
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Stuck, I feel that way about Brooks as well. Brooks and Nick
Are both Libra's a lot of similarities , in the way of good 
looks, smarts humor and good lovers haha giggling

Hey you're right, I didn't even think about their signs but their birthdays are pretty close.....like 9 days apart. I knew there was a reason I had such a strong liking to both Brooks and Nick!!! I have no clue how Libra's and Taurus' interact but this Taurus sure likes those two Libras!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Chris is already making me miss Nick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi Monica, I'll tell you both Taurus and Libra are rulled by the
planet Venus who is the goddess of Love :cutesmile!:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:19 pm

rofl

photo 13821763-6C46-4370-A3AD-156883C751EB_zpsg8pqqcem.jpg

Some of the alum girls are having fun tonight.
Ashley Spivey also changed her profile pic momentarily to Zak K.  but I missed SC-ing it,
Now both girls have reverted to their true selfies. 

Not sure what that was about but I found it funny.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Nick, run from Clare, and fast. That is all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:28 pm

LMAO thats kinda hilarious.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:54 pm

notarose wrote:rofl

photo 13821763-6C46-4370-A3AD-156883C751EB_zpsg8pqqcem.jpg

Some of the alum girls are having fun tonight.
Ashley Spivey also changed her profile pic momentarily to Zak K.  but I missed SC-ing it,
Now both girls have reverted to their true selfies. 

Not sure what that was about but I found it funny.

lolpanda as much as i dont have a reservation about Clare...i share your sentiment, Stuck...Run away, Nick!.. giggling

I cant blame both girls for having a crush on Nick and Zak K, though....both really are great guys!... :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:54 pm

So much fun reading Nick's witty Bach tweets.... and response from the twitterverse...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:07 am

OMG, he is awesome, but the tweet below shows the Nick might be my brother from another mother.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · Jan 10
Folding laundry is the bane of my existence. #firstworldproblems
0 replies 12 retweets 105 favorites
Reply Retweet12 Favorite105
More
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:16 am

SueSt wrote:So much fun reading Nick's witty Bach tweets.... and response from the twitterverse...

ITA..he sure have ways of being witty and sarcastic with words...without necessarily being mean... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana