SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:34 am

I could certainly understand how the final 6 made it there…..they may be the only sane ones.
I watch with friends and my hubby even joined in for a bit. Their comments for an episode like last night made it comedic gold!!!

I am still trying to catch my breath over laughing so hard at the "rub my belly ring for 3 wishes" thing! chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 29 Genielampe

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:49 pm

Who actually left last night? Tara, Kimberly.....who else?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:52 pm

Per the farmer's blog that we did not see an "Evie" interrupt his date with Mackenzie, could it be the same Evie who was erroneously reported to be a contestant?

Wonder why they didn't show us that

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have a feeling the tent week, will max out crazy.
Love how they gave us no previews. no
Yea, epi 5 in New Mexico will be the tent date.  Hopefully the cray cray will be completely gone after that.  I understand that since this season he kept more than in any other season in the past so therefore I would think that would account for more of the drunks and cray crays. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt till then. Looks like Whit and Chris may have more time next week.

I am posting some caps in the sleuthing, screencaps discussion regarding that....would love others opinons

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:24 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Per the farmer's blog that we did not see an "Evie" interrupt his date with Mackenzie, could it be the same Evie who was erroneously reported to be a contestant?

Thanks to nutty for posting Chris' blog in the no discussion thread.

Huh?

A girl named Evie showed up at the bar, she lives and works in OK and just so happened to be at that bar. This is strange. She was sleuthed by RS and not by sleuthers here. We realized she wasn't a contestant once they released the bio's and she wasn't on it.

What you don't see is that there was another woman on the date that night. A woman named Evie showed up at the bar where Mackenzie and I were having drinks, interrupted my time with Mackenzie and pulled me aside to tell me that she thought she and I would be perfect together and that I should bring her back to the mansion to join the other women on the show. Evie seemed great, but I'd already given Kimberly a second chance, and it just didn't seem fair to add another woman to the mix. Sorry, Evie!

Evie Steenhoek, 30, from Tulsa, Ok., is a manager at the Riverside Jet Center. She went to the University of Oklahoma and Northeastern State University and has a bachelor's degree in marketing. She also did some modeling and is a calendar girl for MyBombshells.com.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2611-bachelor-19-evie-steenhoek

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Per the farmer's blog that we did not see an "Evie" interrupt his date with Mackenzie, could it be the same Evie who was erroneously reported to be a contestant?

Thanks to nutty for posting Chris' blog in the no discussion thread.

Huh?

A girl named Evie showed up at the bar, she lives and works in OK and just so happened to be at that bar. This is strange. She was sleuthed by RS and not by sleuthers here. We realized she wasn't a contestant once they released the bio's and she wasn't on it.  

What you don't see is that there was another woman on the date that night. A woman named Evie showed up at the bar where Mackenzie and I were having drinks, interrupted my time with Mackenzie and pulled me aside to tell me that she thought she and I would be perfect together and that I should bring her back to the mansion to join the other women on the show. Evie seemed great, but I'd already given Kimberly a second chance, and it just didn't seem fair to add another woman to the mix. Sorry, Evie!

Evie Steenhoek, 30, from Tulsa, Ok., is a manager at the Riverside Jet Center. She went to the University of Oklahoma and Northeastern State University and has a bachelor's degree in marketing. She also did some modeling and is a calendar girl for MyBombshells.com.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2611-bachelor-19-evie-steenhoek

Even his words in describing Evie, "Evie seemed great, but I'd already given Kimberly a second chance, and it just didn't seem fair to add another woman to the mix. Sorry, Evie!" Really, interrupting your date and asking to be taken back the mansion seems great and not crazy? This guy is losing me more and more with each passing second. I am just not getting any genuine out of him at all.

Run, Whitney. Run, Becca. All the money in the world does make a tool less of a tool.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:55 pm

I see Chris as too outwardly polite and cautious to call a woman, any woman, "crazy", especially one who he really doesn't know, like this Evie.  What he really thought of her and her antics, I suspect he is keeping to himself.

I actually think that the combination of the "gentlemanly" persona he tries to adhere to, and the willingness to do the producers' bidding (also due to his nature to want to adhere to "the rules") is a big part of why Chris is tolerating the crazies and bending over backwards to excuse the bad behavior, at least publicly.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Rolly wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Please remember that Chris is not in control of who gets kept and who he goes on dates with or what the dates are.  TPTB screwed him tonight.

thumbsup

I know he doesn't pick the dates at all.  I even excuse the rose to Mackenzie and even the keeping Megan.  It was the words out of his mouth about them that turned me off.  Also he was a little to happy to rub Ashley I's genie and practically had her laying on the couch, like he would take her V-card there if he could have.  And I don't care what producers say, keeping Ashley S seems against what is good for her.

I have watched this crap fest for long enough that I will only blame Chris for what I know is his fault.  That was enough to turn me off on him.  The roses, who got dates, nope that is all MF.

Here's the clip that made me think Ashley S. is a paid actress/plant. Seems like she couldn't keep a straight face with her lines. There was one other instance, but I can't find it on youtube to make a gif. They are mighty desperate for drama this season!

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 29 IQgEAM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have a feeling the tent week, will max out crazy.
Love how they gave us no previews. no
Yea, epi 5 in New Mexico will be the tent date.  Hopefully the cray cray will be completely gone after that.  I understand that since this season he kept more than in any other season in the past so therefore I would think that would account for more of the drunks and cray crays. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt till then. Looks like Whit and Chris may have more time next week.

I am posting some caps in the sleuthing, screencaps discussion regarding that....would love others opinons

I don't like Chris right now, but I will try to keep my mind open. I was so wrong about Des, so if I am wrong about Chris, I will be happy to admit it. But for now, he is a tool/douchebag to me. He just seems way to much to be enjoying the game.

grace8136 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Rolly wrote:

thumbsup

I know he doesn't pick the dates at all.  I even excuse the rose to Mackenzie and even the keeping Megan.  It was the words out of his mouth about them that turned me off.  Also he was a little to happy to rub Ashley I's genie and practically had her laying on the couch, like he would take her V-card there if he could have.  And I don't care what producers say, keeping Ashley S seems against what is good for her.

I have watched this crap fest for long enough that I will only blame Chris for what I know is his fault.  That was enough to turn me off on him.  The roses, who got dates, nope that is all MF.

Here's the clip that made me think Ashley S. is a paid actress/plant. Seems like she couldn't keep a straight face with her lines. There was one other instance, but I can't find it on youtube to make a gif. They are mighty desperate for drama this season!

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 29 IQgEAM

Last week, I would agree with you. The zombie date to me wasn't acting it was something seriously wrong. Growing up with someone who did have cross reactions with medication and also mental health and addiction issues, her behavior as that date went on and on was not healthy and to me not acting at all. I would have respected Chris a hell of a lot more, if he would have said, this isn't good for her or entertaining, I want her gone. They have a good amount of crazy and weird without her, to keep her just isn't necessary at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Don't forget though, that Chris probably doesn't see all the crazy Ashley is doing the way we do.  And if the producers are adamant about keeping her around (which I suspect they are), for him to "put his foot down" this early in the season (not to mention I'm sure his, cough, "friends" in production are assuring him that everything is fine with her) and demand that she be sent home would not be a wise move for him.  Look what happened to JPG for going against the grain.

After having watched so many seasons of this farce, I am beyond the point of blaming the leads for what IMO are the producers' manipulations. There is usually plenty of other crap that the leads do on their own, as the season progresses, to castigate them for. cantstopl

Last edited by ironcat on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Stuck, it's staged. To many liabilities. Keep that wonderful
mind open.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:33 pm

ironcat wrote:Don't forget though, that Chris probably doesn't see all the crazy Ashley is doing the way we do.  And if the producers are adamant about keeping her around (which I suspect they are), for him to "put his foot down" this early in the season (not to mention I'm sure his, cough, "friends" in production are assuring him that everything is fine with her) and demand that she be sent home would not be a wise move for him.  Look what happened to JPG for going against the grain.

After having watched so many seasons of this farce, I am beyond the point of blaming the leads for what IMO are the producers' manipulations.  There is usually plenty of other crap that the leads do on their own, as the season progresses, to castigate them for. cantstopl

Nonina430 wrote:Stuck, it's staged. To many liabilities. Keep that wonderful
mind open.

I am trying ladies, I really am. His tongue down Ashley I's throat just made it hard to respect him for me. I will admit when I am wrong, so if I am will be happy to admit it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+46
jcrbil
mindless
StacyNor
MiaHawk
JBF