SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:25 am

clueless wrote:Or they announce Kelsey as the next bachelorette.  Now that would be a twist I didn't see coming!  
OMG laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:25 am

Jeepers wrote:Gee .. Maybe MF finally gets his wedding LOL

Just say no Chris! Be smart. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:36 am

If the "twist" is LIVE then it has to be at ATFR.

- No one has ever proposed live which would fit with the "to be continued" theme this season. A twist on the typical format of the show but viewers will have just watched the FRC so it isn't that much of a twist. 
- A twist could be he has already broken up with F1 and wants to rekindle with her or another (continuing the 2nd chance theme running through the season). Or that his F2 has rekindled romance with an old boyfriend or is engaged to him.  Or that Chris is back with his former fiancé - big twist!
- DWTS announcement including his first dance will be the twist  rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:43 am

notarose wrote:If the "twist" is LIVE then it has to be at ATFR.

- No one has ever proposed live which would fit with the "to be continued" theme this season. A twist on the typical format of the show but viewers will have just watched the FRC so it is t that much of a twist. 
- A twist could be he has already broken up with F1 and wants to rekindle with her or another (continuing the 2nd chance them running through the season).
- DWTS announcement including his first dance will be the twist  rofl

I don't see a live proposal if it's B and C...W and C maybe but I don't see Chris pulling that off very well. IMO.

I don't see an F1 break up and get with the other girl thing either. The F2 are too smart to be "rebounds" in my opinion...

DWTS I can see!! It would be super romantic for them to have had a proposal or a committment of some kind and then perform a first dance at ATFR.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:50 am

Monday can't get here fast enough. There are so many ideas running through my head as to what can happen that I can't even process it all. It's one of those weekends that I wish to go by fast! So sad. Lol

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:54 am

I went back and checked for comparison to Andi' season. Nick flew into LA on Saturday July 26th, Josh flew in on Friday afternoon July 25th. FRC was Monday July 28th. So F2 Nick arrived only 1 and a half days before the ATFR.

I understand Becca flying back because she lives in SD, but why would Whitney fly in so early if she wasn't F1?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:56 am

Or, TPTB had them all fly the same day so sleuthing would be near impossible.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:14 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Gee .. Maybe MF finally gets his wedding LOL

Just say no Chris!    Be smart.  :yes:

This is the man who has now signed up for three reality tv shows in a row. I think a shotgun wedding would be right up his alley. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:22 am

As I recall, Catherine Lowe flew to LA the night before.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:45 am

Diana wrote:
notarose wrote:IMO Chris really needs to deal with his obstacle of "someone moving to Arlington".  I hope his family helps him with that before the FRC.  What exactly does he expect?  As long as he doubts anyone would move he is his own worse enemy because it is impossible for anyone to prove otherwise.  Also, no one should give up their current life to move on to his farm while engaged IMO.  His F1 has every reason to keep her job and apartment until, at the very least, a wedding venue is booked and wedding bands purchase because he has been engaged before and broken it off.

I really don't believe the default hype.  It is just reoccurring theme of the franchise.  I think TPTB consistently use it because the show has such a low "success" rate so some viewers will point a finger at the lead and his/her pick rather than at the "process".  It's a way to cover all the bases.
I agree! Plus I think it's great if they kept her place and lived there part time so Whitney wasn't the only one giving everything up.
IMO, Chris has made it extremely clear that the F1 would HAVE to be willing to do just that. That has never been a secret so....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:15 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:
notarose wrote:IMO Chris really needs to deal with his obstacle of "someone moving to Arlington".  I hope his family helps him with that before the FRC.  What exactly does he expect?  As long as he doubts anyone would move he is his own worse enemy because it is impossible for anyone to prove otherwise.  Also, no one should give up their current life to move on to his farm while engaged IMO.  His F1 has every reason to keep her job and apartment until, at the very least, a wedding venue is booked and wedding bands purchase because he has been engaged before and broken it off.

I really don't believe the default hype.  It is just reoccurring theme of the franchise.  I think TPTB consistently use it because the show has such a low "success" rate so some viewers will point a finger at the lead and his/her pick rather than at the "process".  It's a way to cover all the bases.
I agree! Plus I think it's great if they kept her place and lived there part time so Whitney wasn't the only one giving everything up.
IMO, Chris has made it extremely clear that the F1 would HAVE to be willing to do just that.  That has never been a secret so....

In the preview, didn't Chris say he had all the clarity he needed, but was going to have a hard time making a decision. Did B tell him she would live in Iowa? Monday can't come too soon.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:31 am

As for dates, I thought MANY of them sucked! Only the girls brought them to life!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1