SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:14 am

Why watch TV? This page is hysterical "A man walking his
dog" and not smiling. cantstopl  Too funny

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:34 am

Spencer81 wrote:I don't smile the whole time I am walking..  wouldn't a person look a little crazy out for a walk with a huge smile the whole time!!  creepy!! cantstopl

laugh out loud

Especially with that outfit!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:45 am

Mag, we live to help. Bet, Josh were southern frat boy workout clothes at everything but his advocare event and the red carpet it seems.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:14 pm

I'm glad to see Josh resuming life, frat boy clothes and all. Ridiculous that the article takes a moment in time and puts a label on it. For all they know, Sable may have been having diarrhea, not something to smile about. Hugesmile
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I'm glad to see Josh resuming life, frat boy clothes and all.  Ridiculous that the article takes a moment in time and puts a label on it.  For all they know, Sable may have been having diarrhea, not something to smile about. Hugesmile

My dog almost always craps during our walks and it's almost impossible to smile while carrying a plastic sack of warm "duty".
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Or you know they have to, and still haven't which means you have to keep walking. When you have two like I do, and it always happens when I'm in a hurry, I'd be looking pretty sombre too! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I'm glad to see Josh resuming life, frat boy clothes and all.  Ridiculous that the article takes a moment in time and puts a label on it.  For all they know, Sable may have been having diarrhea, not something to smile about. Hugesmile

Especially for the one cleaning it up. :angryemotion

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
aviej wrote:Alyssa⚾️ ‏@MyLuckyArcher22 7m7 minutes ago

@jmurbulldog you were right outside my job
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 21 B7RsR2YIIAICCcj

I carefully analyzed body language, facial expressions, manner of dress and all other aspects of this candid photo.  

Josh is not a mama's boy - he is clearly walking ahead of MM and is controlling the larger, more powerful dog. He isn't wearing the yellow ribbon on his wrist (past) and is sporting an Advocare t-shirt (present & future). His facial expression is neutral, perhaps because he knew his pic was being taken and didn't want to appear joyful to be rid of MeAndi nor despondent over the crushing breakup of a six month relationship.  IMHO.

Lovely, youthful MM is content to walk behind (supporting) her first-born son.  She wears a KC t-shirt (go Aaron!) and carries a pooper-scooper bag (not afraid to clean up a mess).  IMHO.

I'm actually quite happy to see that these two are living their normal pre-Bachelorette life in spite of media / fan speculation.  Peace be with the Murrays - seriously.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:48 pm

I may be the only one that cares about this fact but it was actually an 8 month relationship (two days shy of). Even though that seems shorter than some other couples, not many lived together the whole time like these two did. They were often inseparable, even when in hiding while the show aired. Most couples only saw each other every other weekend during their first three months and only had long distance relationships for a while post finale. So in comparison, Andi and Josh seemed like they were together longer than most to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:18 pm

Agreed Laudergirl. That would put the relationship well above the 1yr mark.

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:27 pm

FLChica wrote:
I carefully analyzed body language, facial expressions, manner of dress and all other aspects of this candid photo.  

Josh is not a mama's boy - he is clearly walking ahead of MM and is controlling the larger, more powerful dog. He isn't wearing the yellow ribbon on his wrist (past) and is sporting an Advocare t-shirt (present & future). His facial expression is neutral, perhaps because he knew his pic was being taken and didn't want to appear joyful to be rid of MeAndi nor despondent over the crushing breakup of a six month relationship.  IMHO.

Lovely, youthful MM is content to walk behind (supporting) her first-born son.  She wears a KC t-shirt (go Aaron!) and carries a pooper-scooper bag (not afraid to clean up a mess).  IMHO.

I'm actually quite happy to see that these two are living their normal pre-Bachelorette life in spite of media / fan speculation.  Peace be with the Murrays - seriously.

This was very interesting!! Thank you for all this FLChica!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I may be the only one that cares about this fact but it was actually an 8 month relationship (two days shy of). Even though that seems shorter than some other couples, not many lived together the whole time like these two did.  They were often inseparable, even when in hiding while the show aired. Most couples  only saw each other every other weekend during their first three months and only had long distance relationships for a while post finale. So in comparison, Andi and Josh seemed like they were together longer than most  to me.

I agree with you, Laudergirl.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam