SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:00 pm

I guess following and unfollowing people on social media is no sign of what will definitely happen in the future because you can follow and unfollow someone with one click, it's not something that cannot be changed, but I think that it is an indication that there are issues beyond just Josh and Andi. Patti and Josh seemed to be extremely close. I don't know why she unfollowed him - maybe its hard for her to continue see his tweets and pictures after he broke her daughter's heart. What I find interesting is that someone said that Hy unfollowed Lauren and Aaron. Hy was following Aaron before Andi even met Josh because he liked Aaron as a football player, and I don't see a breakup as being the cause for Hy to unfollow Josh's mom and brother unless the breakup was caused by more than just Josh and Andi's issues. Clearly, the issues were far beyond just Josh and Andi and Andi's parents unfollowing Josh and in particular, his family, indicates that.

The thing is too, in Andi's interview, she will never mention this if it had anything to do with what happened and that's why I say that we will only hear a small part of one person's side of the story. We may never know what some of the real, major issues were.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by alberta3 Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:10 pm

deadhorse Could it also be  that when MM issued the statement she did not consult them (parents) hence the unfollowing?   My guess is that both sides are disappointed and hurt. I hope when the dust settles at least they will be friends.

alberta3

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Perhaps the discussion of Andi's parents twitter activity might be better discussion for her general thread, since it might lead to some less than positive thoughts?

I know that the mods are working hard to maintain positive fan threads.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:02 pm

Thank you. 
You are correct. 
This is a Josh fan thread. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Since this is Josh's fan thread, wanted to mention that he seems to not be holding any grudges at all. He is still following Andi's parents.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Good point. I think some of this was mentioned before, but last week Stephanie favourited either one or two of Andi's instagram pictures and I think Andi also favourited the picture that Stephanie posted of her, Josh, Chandler and Aaron at the game. So what has been happening is not completely bad.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Where O where is Josh? It looks like he may have stood up his friends and brother for Valentines Day last night.

Stephen Ochs ‏@Prohighfiver  13h13 hours ago
V-Day roll call @chadgloer @aaronmurray11 @eddie_aggrey @troupestar28 @NeverStop_CV @JayKing038 #LetsGooooo MIA @jmurbulldog

Chad Gloer ‏@chadgloer  13h13 hours ago
@Prohighfiver @aaronmurray11 @eddie_aggrey @troupestar28 @NeverStop_CV @JayKing038 @jmurbulldog Josh Murray... 545 for 2 weeks straight

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:40 pm

What does 545 for 2 weeks straight mean?

There is a fan pic taken earlier in the day so he was out and about.

kaitlin. @k_appleby_  ·  Feb 14
So jealous right now that my cousin got to meet @jmurbulldog
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B90CcxHCcAEinrL.jpg:large

ETA: I don't know why my post is bolded, please ignore.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:45 pm

Actually that pic looks like the Advocare event he was at with Chad the night before V-day. It has the same background of other pics taken at the Advocare event.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What does 545 for 2 weeks straight mean?

There is a fan pic taken earlier in the day so he was out and about.

kaitlin. @k_appleby_  ·  Feb 14
So jealous right now that my cousin got to meet @jmurbulldog
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B90CcxHCcAEinrL.jpg:large

ETA: I don't know why my post is bolded, please ignore.

Pic says "the other day" so it wasen't taken today.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:49 pm

Something is wrong in this thread. Everything is bolded. Is it just me, or does everyone else see the bold?

ETA: Nevermind I found it. The [/ b] tag was missing from LG post, therefore all posts after that were bolded.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:50 pm

yup, everything is bolded
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam