SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by nannymargie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 2:28 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, the difference there is there were 25 attempting to date JPG all at the same time.  Andi and Josh dated for 8 months exclusively after her season.  Little different.  

I don't see those two every dating because of Nikki and Andi's friendship and Josh respecting their friendship.

Josh will find someone when the time is right.  While there are some nice single girls in bachelor nation, I kind of hope he finds someone on his own that has no ties to the show.  Then maybe he/they won't feel pressured to worry about SM and fans.  Take the relationship at their own pace and post on SM when they choose not every time a fan asks, etc.

Totally Agree with this post.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Kashathediva Thu 15 Jan 2015, 2:30 pm

You can always be super nice and politely say "no".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu 15 Jan 2015, 5:15 pm

I just posted in the And fan thread and thought I would do the same in Josh's. Happy he is trying to get back to a "normal" routine and as I said in Andi's thread, I hope he is not hurting and finds whatever makes him happy. Does anyone know if he is back in Atlanta? Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu 15 Jan 2015, 5:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I just posted in the And fan thread and thought I would do the same in Josh's.  Happy he is trying to get back to a "normal" routine and as I said in Andi's thread, I hope he is not hurting and finds whatever makes him happy.  Does anyone know if he is back in Atlanta?  Smiley

joshmurray11
1 hour ago
I just had to share with ya'll what my new, beautiful friend Abby is accomplishing with Team Murray AdvoCare, such an inspiring young woman and what an incredible story she has, I'm so proud of her ... "In December of 2012, I was told that I had to lose weight but it would be extremely hard to with the type of disorder I had. I gave up. I ignored it and myself for almost two years. In September, I came across Josh Murray's instagram post about starting Advocare, and I realized it was time for a change. You wouldn't believe how nervous I was! Kathy Cheatham Gloer can tell you! Since September, I have lost around 30-40 pounds. I have so much more to go, but my attitude has completely changed. I now know that I CAN do this because I AM doing this. I'm so much stronger (physically and emotionally) than I was before. The girl before couldn't have stood up at the mixer on Friday and told her story. She wouldn't have started training for a 5K (!!). I've said it before and I'll keep saying it: Advocare has saved my life. I'm finally living. I love this group so much." So, by leading a healthier lifestyle, AdvoCare has helped Abby achieve something that she never thought possible by using amazing nutrition and exercise ... She's truly an inspiration to me and so many others!

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 24 10903350_1515299602091742_830483004_n

He's here, if anyone knows where his event was tonight that would answer your question soccermom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 5:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I just posted in the And fan thread and thought I would do the same in Josh's.  Happy he is trying to get back to a "normal" routine and as I said in Andi's thread, I hope he is not hurting and finds whatever makes him happy.  Does anyone know if he is back in Atlanta?  Smiley

joshmurray11
1 hour ago
I just had to share with ya'll what my new, beautiful friend Abby is accomplishing with Team Murray AdvoCare, such an inspiring young woman and what an incredible story she has, I'm so proud of her ... "In December of 2012, I was told that I had to lose weight but it would be extremely hard to with the type of disorder I had. I gave up. I ignored it and myself for almost two years. In September, I came across Josh Murray's instagram post about starting Advocare, and I realized it was time for a change. You wouldn't believe how nervous I was! Kathy Cheatham Gloer can tell you! Since September, I have lost around 30-40 pounds. I have so much more to go, but my attitude has completely changed. I now know that I CAN do this because I AM doing this. I'm so much stronger (physically and emotionally) than I was before. The girl before couldn't have stood up at the mixer on Friday and told her story. She wouldn't have started training for a 5K (!!). I've said it before and I'll keep saying it: Advocare has saved my life. I'm finally living. I love this group so much." So, by leading a healthier lifestyle, AdvoCare has helped Abby achieve something that she never thought possible by using amazing nutrition and exercise ... She's truly an inspiration to me and so many others!

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 24 10903350_1515299602091742_830483004_n

He's here, if anyone knows where his event was tonight that would answer your question soccermom.

Isn't this the event he did Sat?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu 15 Jan 2015, 5:38 pm

I thought the same thing nanny and thought this was from Saturday. I'm confused.... Maybe this is tonight??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu 15 Jan 2015, 5:39 pm

Ohh so sorry. It was posted 1 hr ago, I thought it was now. OOps. I apologize.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 5:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ohh so sorry. It was posted 1 hr ago, I thought it was now. OOps. I apologize.

You are forgiven GA. We get confused sometimes. giggling
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu 15 Jan 2015, 5:45 pm

I flipped back a few pages, and there was the pic with his buddies all wearing those pink shades. He has the same shirt and pants on.

Back to the question, I guess we don't know if he's still in Tampa or at home.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu 15 Jan 2015, 7:47 pm

I'll bet the pink shades are a MLM thing. "Our future is so bright we gotta' wear shades!" Been there, done that...

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu 15 Jan 2015, 7:49 pm

beader wrote:I'll bet the pink shades are a MLM thing.  "Our future is so bright we gotta' wear shades!"  Been there, done that...

AdvoCare Wayfarer Sunglasses

AdvoCare Apparel brings you the AdvoCare Wayfarer Sunglasses. The future is so bright, you gotta wear shades! Keep your eyes protected while you wear your colors in these cool sunglasses.
http://advocareapparel.com/Advocare-Catalog/Accessories/AdvoCare-Wayfarer-Sunglasses/p/AV1430010006

Hugesmile

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri 16 Jan 2015, 9:12 pm

I miss Joshy sad

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam