SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Diana Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:26 am

nannymargie wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Josh and Tenley are both 30. Rest assured that if it ever becomes a thing, you will see/hear it from her first. A lot. giggling

I think Tenley belongs with Kipton.  They should seem to fit together.
If only he would marry her/ Upset
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:31 am

nannymargie wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Josh and Tenley are both 30. Rest assured that if it ever becomes a thing, you will see/hear it from her first. A lot. giggling

I think Tenley belongs with Kipton.  They should seem to fit together.

If Tenley belonged with Kiptyn it would have worked out before now with them getting married and living happily ever after, not breaking up twice.

I personally don't see Josh and Tenley being a match made in heaven.  My guess is like Stuck mentioned, Tenley may have reached out.  I would also think that he will eventually begin to follow more of the bachelor/'ette cast and crew as he moves on and maybe hangs out with some more of his guys or attends one of the big reunions, etc.  

Bleu, your right, Tenley will let everyone know if and when something happens with him or anyone else for that matter!  giggling  

I also think he will find someone right for him on his own, without his mom or anyone else playing match maker.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:32 am

Maybe Josh was circulating at the Bach Premier and met Tenley.  He is now a single man in the Bach Nation fraternity and anything goes it seems.  Although, I hope it is not with Tenley!  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:40 am

Josh and Tenley both have the faith angle and she is the supportive type of person who would reach out knowing what it is to make it far in the show and also break up with someone from the Bachelor family.
IDK how much of a match they would be in a romantic relationship laugh out loud. As others have said, we will know soon enough.
Josh needs time to himself (they both do) to figure out what he really wants. Fingers cross that he finds it. Sooner or later.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:21 pm

I'm guessing the follow is from them probably meeting at the premiere.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:47 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Maybe Josh was circulating at the Bach Premier and met Tenley.  He is now a single man in the Bach Nation fraternity and anything goes it seems.  Although, I hope it is not with Tenley!  laugh out loud

I don't know if it's just me or that this is a different era that we're in. To me and my generation asking a girl to marry you was a pretty serious thing. And if during the engagement period it didn't work out they broke off the engagement. But the difference is people a week and a half after a break up don't automatically start thinking about their next conquest. And I know that that is probably the furthest from Josh's mind right now. I just think it's disrespectful to Andi to be talking about Josh being a single guy this close to the breakup.

It is still my opinion that Josh found the one to fill the void in his heart already. I do believe that Josh when he does start thinking about another romance will see that the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side and maybe he already had the one that has the "IT" factor that you just can't put your finger on.

And everyone keeps saying Josh is 30. That is just a number. You can be very mature at 30 or very immature.

And believe me I am not Josh bashing. I have been his number one fan since he captured my heart back in May.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Looks like Josh is back to following blondes on IG laugh out loud.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:02 pm

As a Josh fan, the last thing I would want to see is him rush into a rebound romance.

We want to see him happy, but the best thing he could do for himself is continue to throw himself enthusiastically into his Advocare work, take the time to heal, and think about dating again when he is ready.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:03 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Maybe Josh was circulating at the Bach Premier and met Tenley.  He is now a single man in the Bach Nation fraternity and anything goes it seems.  Although, I hope it is not with Tenley!  laugh out loud

I don't know if it's just me or that this is a different era that we're in.  To me and my generation asking a girl to marry you was a pretty serious thing.  And if during the engagement period it didn't work out they broke off the engagement.  But the difference is people a week and a half after a break up don't automatically start thinking about their next conquest.  And I know that that is probably the furthest from Josh's mind right now.  I just think it's disrespectful to Andi to be talking about Josh being a single guy this close to the breakup.

It is still my opinion that Josh found the one to fill the void in his heart already.  I do believe that Josh when he does start thinking about another romance will see that the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side and maybe he already had the one that has the "IT" factor that you just can't put your finger on.

And everyone keeps saying Josh is 30.  That is just a number.  You can be very mature at 30 or very immature.

And believe me I am not Josh bashing.  I have been his number one fan since he captured my heart back in May.

Good Post I agree especially with the bolded. Men do crazy things post break up. They either party a lot, work out at the gym a lot, bury themselves into work, or hook up with as many girls as they want. I think for Josh, he's burying himself in work a lot and just enjoying the attention perhaps by the ladies. But that doesn't mean that he's serious about any or that he'd go out and have one night stands with any. And truth be told, many of the guys in Andi's season started following the same pool of ladies that Josh is now currently following. I wouldn't think much into it at all.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:05 pm

aviej wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:

I don't know if it's just me or that this is a different era that we're in.  To me and my generation asking a girl to marry you was a pretty serious thing.  And if during the engagement period it didn't work out they broke off the engagement.  But the difference is people a week and a half after a break up don't automatically start thinking about their next conquest.  And I know that that is probably the furthest from Josh's mind right now.  I just think it's disrespectful to Andi to be talking about Josh being a single guy this close to the breakup.

It is still my opinion that Josh found the one to fill the void in his heart already.  I do believe that Josh when he does start thinking about another romance will see that the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side and maybe he already had the one that has the "IT" factor that you just can't put your finger on.

And everyone keeps saying Josh is 30.  That is just a number.  You can be very mature at 30 or very immature.

And believe me I am not Josh bashing.  I have been his number one fan since he captured my heart back in May.

Good Post I agree especially with the bolded. Men do crazy things post break up. They either party a lot, work out at the gym a lot, bury themselves into work, or hook up with as many girls as they want. I think for Josh, he's burying himself in work a lot and just enjoying the attention perhaps by the ladies. But that doesn't mean that he's serious about any or that he'd go out and have one night stands with any. And truth be told, many of the guys in Andi's season started following the same pool of ladies that Josh is now currently following. I wouldn't think much into it at all.

Agree we you both. Make no mistake, Josh is still in love with Andi and vice versa, a love like that doesn't just fade away, infatuation fades away, not deep love. And this is one of the deepest love I have seeing in a long time. So, it doesn't matter what he or she is doing on the outside for people to see, the question is, what 's going in the heart of heart? Only Josh, Andi, and God know. As I said before, it's good that they are taking the time to reflect. Time will tell. Seriously, they both look really sad, even when they are smiling.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

Agree we you both. Make no mistake, Josh is still in love with Andi and vice versa, a love like that doesn't just fade away, infatuation fades away, not deep love. And this is one of the deepest love I have seeing in a long time. So, it doesn't matter what he or she is doing on the outside for people to see, the question is, what 's going in the heart of heart? Only Josh, Andi, and God know. As I said before, it's good that they are taking the time to reflect. Time will tell. Seriously, they both look really sad, even when they are smiling.JMO
Love reading your posts! Always make me smile and hopeful. bestbud!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Please lets keep this strictly related to Josh's Fan Thread. Any discussion as a couple should go in the Couple Thread.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71525

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam