SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:39 pm

KB_Mom wrote:As a Josh fan, the last thing I would want to see is him rush into a rebound romance.

We want to see him happy, but the best thing he could do for himself is continue to throw himself enthusiastically into his Advocare work, take the time to heal, and think about dating again when he is ready.

ITA
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please lets keep this strictly related to Josh's Fan Thread. Any discussion as a couple should go in the Couple Thread.

TY

GA, I thought the couple thread was already closed?  Are you talking about the General Discussion Thread?  **edited**
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:00 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Please lets keep this strictly related to Josh's Fan Thread. Any discussion as a couple should go in the Couple Thread.

TY

GA, I thought the couple thread was already closed?  Are you talking about the General Discussion Thread?  **edited**

That is a General discussion thread to discuss both Andi and Josh. The fan thread titled Josh is to discuss Josh with positive posts. The fan thread to discuss Andi is for positive posts.

The Fan thread for J/A is closed because they are not a couple.

We need to keep on track with the topic title to avoid a mess.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:17 pm

My instagram is messed up with Josh can someone bring over the picture of the blonde everyone is talking about.
I don't think any thing is up with tenley. They probably did meet at the premiere that's all. I checked around and their were no pictures of them together. Besides I agree that that Tenley really isn't his type and with the east coast west coast I can't see it happening. Hopefully Josh is a stand up guy and wouldn't consider dating Tenley or any woman only 2 weeks after breaking off an engagement. **edited** But please someone bring over the picture of the blonds. Thanks.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:20 pm

It's not necessary to start posting pics of who people are following. Please log into your twitter account, and check if you're interested in knowing who's following who.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog · 2h 2 hours ago
Already down 8 pounds in 8 days on my 24 Day Challenge, feeling GREAT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's not necessary to start posting pics of who people are following. Please log into your twitter account, and check if you're interested in knowing who's following who.

Haha! giggling Good call Guardian! :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:57 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Already down 8 pounds in 8 days on my 24 Day Challenge, feeling GREAT!!

Wow, I thought he looked thinner in the white shirt at the Advocare event.

As for dating, he and Andi are both free to date whomever they want whenever they want. I don't expect him to be looking for a relationship, but if he wants to go out to dinner or something with someone that is his right. And yes, I would say this for Andi too. Heck if she wants to go find a man to spoil her for a night and treat her like a princess than good for her too.

It has been two weeks, but I personally don't think the decision was spontaneous or not well thought out. I give both Josh and Andi more credit than that.

Does it suck when it is you? Yup, my ex-husband was remarried less than 6 months after our divorce, which was less than 8 months after our separation. So yeah, I get it. But guess what, they are still married and her son who he became step father too, who is completing college and doing well. So people move on at their own rate and it is their right to do so.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:10 pm

I can see Josh getting married before Andi in all honesty.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:

TY

That is a General discussion thread to discuss both Andi and Josh. The fan thread titled Josh is to discuss Josh with positive posts. The fan thread to discuss Andi is for positive posts.

The Fan thread for J/A is closed because they are not a couple.

We need to keep on track with the topic title to avoid a mess.

Thanks

Is it possible that we can have a J/A breakup thread then?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:50 pm

How would this be different from the JODI fan thread that was just archived? Or from the current general discussion thread?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:56 pm

The J/A General Discussion thread is to be used for any information positive or negative with regards to Josh or Andi.

It's not within the rules to say anything negative about anyone in their respective fan threads.

I hope this clarifies it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam